Oh The Challenge, My Heart Goes Peng for Thee

MrSpkr

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Aces n Eights are you REALLY suggesting that you'd take out an entire hotel just to get me? Granted I'm worth it, but I do think you'd get too much political fallout ... oh but wait, you were talking about MrSpkr's plan ... well the bad publicity could hardly hurt HIS reputation could it.

Joe

Hmmm...Hmmm...Hmmm...Lessee

*Puts on lab coat and begins scribbling furiously*

Lawyer x Bad publicity=???

- Now we assign a value of 0 to the lawyer (as we all know they are universally 0's; think its a law or somefink)

- Now assign a...uhm...-6000 to the value of bad publicity, I mean this is really bad...so bad its...er...super bad, or sad for short...yeah that's it!

So: 0 x -6000 =

Weeeel, imagine that...you're correct, no appreciable effect whatsoever, he's still a...

zer<font size=+5>0</font>

Amazing!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'll take care of you in our little CM battle, don't you fret.

If only you could say the same for our little CM battle, Boobers.

Turn 8 of 25.

Morale 100%.

I'll give you a hint, try the opposite side of the map from which you started. You know, the side with the flag on it.

For the rest of you pillocks, I've added an image to my profile page. Something to let you put a face behind all the pain and suffering that comes out of your mailbox. Feel free to copy it and use it as your desktop background.

Remember, try not to worship the image. Veneration is the proper attitude.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'll take care of you in our little CM battle, don't you fret.

If only you could say the same for our little CM battle, Boobers.

Turn 8 of 25.

Morale 100%.

I'll give you a hint, try the opposite side of the map from which you started. You know, the side with the flag on it.

For the rest of you pillocks, I've added an image to my profile page. Something to let you put a face behind all the pain and suffering that comes out of your mailbox. Feel free to copy it and use it as your desktop background.

Remember, try not to worship the image. Veneration is the proper attitude. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

To: Boo

Re: Destruction of your shire.

A rogue general has taken over my troops Stop My army has plundered and pillaged your feifdom Stop Please accept my sympathies Stop Stop

Your hovel was closest Stop

Emma and I have destroyed your army, burned your buildings to the ground and... oh wait, damn games doesn't allow for salting of fields

Originally posted by Malakovski: For the rest of you pillocks, I've added an image to my profile page. Something to let you put a face behind all the pain and suffering that comes out of your mailbox. Feel free to copy it and use it as your desktop background.
I don't think the picture explains the anamolies I have been experiencing with my EMail recently, but it certainly confirms the cause of the pain and suffering coming out of my bowels.

Has anyone seen the movie "Angel Heart"? 'nuff said.

[ February 12, 2004, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

** Drags herself limping bruised and wounded from her Fiefdom **

Where's dalem? ... I need a hot bath and my wounds cleaned up.....

And while I'm here.... has anyone seen the candles and balloons.. it's ....

<FONT SIZE=12> BOO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

</FONT>.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!!

Really ... oh ... well then ... <FONT SIZE=1> happy birthday ... whatever.

</FONT>.....

Joe

It's not too late to join up for Fiefdom... that CB ALLIANCE are sure a pain in the ass.. they are much too strong for our small alliance..

If ANYONE has some spare time we would greatly appreciate your help... even if it's just to pour money into the bank so as we can regroup ASAP after attack... dalem MRSpkr we really need yor help, if you can't play can we have your money??

Come on guys.... we can't let the CB alliance win again... they are so smarmy you wouldn't believe it... Where's the PENG spirit??

Come kick some arse...

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

You are the iceberg lettuce of wit.

And I'm the big dollop of Mayonnaise. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

** Drags herself limping bruised and wounded from her Fiefdom **

Where's dalem? ... I need a hot bath and my wounds cleaned up.....

And while I'm here.... has anyone seen the candles and balloons.. it's ....

<FONT SIZE=12> BOO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

</FONT>.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!!!

Bath is ready Milady. I dunno what goes on in that game while I sleep but I attacked the guy you said to attack.

* Lies back and relaxes in her lovely hot bubble bath *

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks dalem

So much better.. I'll just be an hour or so before returning to my Fiefdom.. I trust you will keep watch while I am away?..

BTW..

Nice work with the last lot of Fiefdoms you attacked.... I sure wouldn't want to get on your wrong side....

**Smiles sweetly at dalem **

Did I mention it was

<font size=6> BOO'S BIRTHDAY?</font>

P.P.S.

Seanachai....... I am TIGGER!!!

HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HHAH

bounce.. bounce bounce...... BOINGGGGGGGGGGG .. bouncy bounce...

He he he he he he he he he he he

* Twitch*

I know it is a lot to ask...

But what the hel is fiefdom?

I've seen the link, but there is nothing there saying what the hell it is without signing up. Before I sign up, I'd like to have some damn clue what I am signing up for.

Also, whats needed to play? Is it text based over the web, or what?

I might be interested, not like I don't have 8 hours a night to kill sitting here.

I was going to sigh up just to read the help pages I guess. but what in the hell should I choose for the options? Makes no sense to be choosing crap upon signup, if you have no clue what they are.

Lorak

[ February 12, 2004, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Ahem, everyone, attention please! Today is a most momentous occasion, as today is...

looks up the page

Oh, bugger, that woman beat me to it. Yes. I was going to say 'It is Boo's Birthday'. I was going to use bolding, and colours, and amusingly large typefaces. No point, however, as I see that's already been done. So, I suppose, now that the cat's out, there' s no point in this parade of circus animals I'd arranged. There was one bit that was quite nice, where a lemur, that looked remarkably like Soddball, juggled fruit while riding the back of a camel. Ah well.

Perhaps, if no one has stepped in yet to upsta- that is, if no one else has done so already, I might lead us all in a jolly singsong?

For he's a mighty dim fellow

For he's a mighty dim fellow

For he's a mighty dim felllllloooowwwww!

Which nobody can deny!

Happy birthday, Boo. I want you to know that, over the course of the last year, you've become more than just another, large, brutish henchman to me. More indeed, than just another loutish acolyte of the Church of Seanachai. You have, Boo become more like a...dare I say it? Like a son.

Yes, Boo, to me you've taken the place of my chance to genetically inflict my own superiourity on the race, and in your own, lumbering, oafish way, you've become a sort of...spiritual heir.

I've never had children, Boo, to speak of. But in you I know that, for the rest of my days, I will have everything that I would otherwise have missed. Someone who soils himself, must be constantly attended to, constantly asks nonsensical questions until you're driven to the point of madness.

Someone who never listens to what you say, does what he's told, or shows any appreciation for all your sacrifices. Someone who, eventually, will be in trouble with the police, and who will break my heart with his horrible behaviours and crimes.

All of this, otherwise lost to me, I have in you, Boo.

And, in turn, I like to think that in me you've found the alcoholic, abusive, dysfunctional father you would otherwise never have known. Someone to tell you that you can't do a single fecking thing right, that you're foolish, someone to tell you that you'll never amount to anything.

Someone who will tell you that, no matter how hard you try, your best isn't good enough. That you're a disgrace. That you're a disappointment.

That his only regret is, that upon your birth, he didn't throw you to the pit-bulls with his own hands...

sniff...rubs at corners of eyes...throat cleared several times

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOO RADLEY!

I'm just...going to go sit here quietly in the corner for a while...just a bit...overcome. You're a good lad, Boo. For an incompetent waster, of course.