The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

CWSGHTHGFGHDHF result to report! A crushing 51-49 victory for my plucky Brits against Dave Hs vile dirty krauts. I think the 5 extra casualties I got came when we caught a couple of them from behind while they were trying to poison the pool.

<font size =5>VICTORY IS MINE!</font>

Congratulations Pseudo! I thought I had you blocked away from the pool and the VL, but I guess I didn't get anybody close enough to control the VL either. I suppose I was taken in by that big German flag I saw every turn. Your two squads that caused 16 and 17 casualties were too much to overcome. :eek: :eek: :D

Good luck in Round 2!

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

CWSGHTHGFGHDHF result to report! A crushing 51-49 victory for my plucky Brits against Dave Hs vile dirty krauts. I think the 5 extra casualties I got came when we caught a couple of them from behind while they were trying to poison the pool.

<font size =5>VICTORY IS MINE!</font>

Congratulations Pseudo! I thought I had you blocked away from the pool and the VL, but I guess I didn't get anybody close enough to control the VL either. I suppose I was taken in by that big German flag I saw every turn. Your two squads that caused 16 and 17 casualties were too much to overcome. :eek: :eek: :D

Good luck in Round 2! </font>

Sillypoop is a cheeky monkey. Lies to me and sez no more clankies to be had for target practice and then, lo, upon the horizon 2 break cover and I had to put one down. Come 'ere clankies.

Dave H is off his nut and babbling like a Goodale. Near as I can figure he claims some sort of an advantage but in true Goodale fashion that means I have his nuts in a vice and its just a matter of turning the screws.

Teddy isn't dashing...or even moving as far as I can tell. The longest short battle in history continues.