The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

Oh Mah Gawd! I had a great weekend. I guess I have achieved the status of Grand-Master TNT Chucking politically adept old fart who is to be consulted within the Jaycees.

Other than the beer I drank on the golf course, I did not buy any beer this weekend, yet almost always had one in my hand! Here Wallybob, have one! What was I to do, insult those seeking truth by saying no? NEVER! I stayed lit. I truly had fun. Yeeha.

Turns out to all who had sent me ones. (slam on Soddy)

Waste in the Crick--I hope time doesn't run out before you see your doom.

MTW-1000 ways to die of boredom with no troops

Mike-Fire for effect, troops in the open!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wallybob:

.... I did not buy any beer this weekend, yet almost always had one in my hand! Here Wallybob, have one! What was I to do, insult those seeking truth by saying no? NEVER! I stayed lit. I truly had fun.

Occasionally, life is tough.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Waste in the Crick--I hope time doesn't run out before you see your doom.

My flamethrowers still have fuel so bring it on maggot :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I had to watch it three times until I believed it. I have NEVER laughed so hard watching a turn in my CM career. Pseudo's imitation of the Charge of the Light Brigade.

yikes.jpg

Believe it or not, he just beat the above turn when my 9 reinforcement T-34s arrived in the wide open. I was so very impressed.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Name that movie starring DaveH with the following quote: "I see dead clankies"

snap012.jpg

I don't think he will be able to sleep after this turn! He REALLY poked a hornets nest tongue.gif . Three shermans in one turn up in smoke and another that will die in the next turn. This scenario is truly an evil one for the allies. I'm just waiting for the P38s to swoop in and drop TNT from the skies ........... :mad:

Edited to add that Pseudo should have been the star in this movie.

[ November 15, 2004, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Bwahaahaaaaaaaaaaa. I rock. My new boss decided to give me back pay for the (formerly) volunteer remediation I have been doing at school. 4 hours a week, since September, 20 bucks per hour.

I DO believe in Santa Claus! Doing the right thing occasionally does pay off!

BTW, I hate all my PBEM opponents, and wish you collectively to suck molten TNT into your systems.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

[QB By a fellow Canucki at that! [/QB]

The fact that you could try, much less actually, find this piece of crap speaks volumes about your personality.

The authorities have been notified, expect the padded wagon shortly.

So, Wallybob as a valued conduit of information and sage wisdom to the youth of America people bring you free beer? And I heard the wages for teachers was crap. Hell, that would triple my salary. Where do I sign up?*

*Just remember when you give alcohol to encourage teachers we will only have alcoholics for teachers....once again, WHERE THE FECK DO I SIGH UP?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

The fact that you could try, much less actually, find this piece of crap speaks volumes about your personality.

The authorities have been notified, expect the padded wagon shortly.

I never said it was a good song. I actually did it more for the humiliation factor, tweaking two Canuckis with one song. :mad:

I don't need a paddy wagon. I've lived in the Haha House for quite some time now. :mad:

Oh, and his Boy in the Box album was certified platinum in Canada which means one million units sold. Pretty impressive in a country which had less than 30 million people at the time.

It's impressive that you all are idiots? Snatching at straws there, sonny. By that stadard David Hasselhoff must a god in the Great White North.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Seventeen T-34s in 120 seconds.

That's one every seven seconds or so.

Yet the gallant Pseudotanker refuses to surrender.

And I've been offering a ceasefire for the last five turns. :mad:

Never Surrender. By a fellow Canucki at that! </font>

MTW, I got the booze by being a font of procedural wisdom at a Jaycee convention, not for my real job. How to get this job? Know Roberts' Rules of Order like no-one else, and understand how to get political stuff run through a meeting without everyone realizing it. My real life has given me a good bit of wisdom in this. Sneaky is my middle name. But you can just call me a Spherical SOB. Thats one from any angle ya look at it.