The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

Latest Experiment from the lab notebook of Watson & Crick:

Experimental Goal: Determine the Effectiveness of Superglue as a Hemorrhoid treatment.

Subject: Snarker

Experimental Design: Replace the Preparation H ointment with Superglue. Subject will be told he is using normal Preparation H to self-treat his problem.

Day 1: Subject applies ointment. Subject's finger is glued to buttocks. Subject was concerned about this until he was told that this is part of the treatment side-note: subject not very smart and/or gullible.

Day 2: Subject complains about hemorrhoids and now constipation*possible side-effect*.

Day 3: Subject still complaining about hemorrhoids and constipation. Adjitated more than normal.

Day 4: Subject still complaining about hemorrhoids and constipation. Subject still adjitated. Subject is starting to swell and bloat.

Day 5: Subject still complaining about hemmorhoids and constipation. Subject still adjitated. Subject swells and bloats further.

Day 6: Subject spontaneaously explodes. Subject stops complaining about hemmorhoids and constipation.

Conclusion: Super glue appears to be effective for curing hemorrhoids. Further test subjects will be required to see if constipation is a side-effect. Will put ads in the Barrie Examiner Newspaper, Ontario, Canuckistan and offer a free case of MGD beer to qualified test subjects.

[ November 11, 2004, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

You've been lulling me into a false sense of security waiting for this day. Admit it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes. Yes I have.

Look on the bright side. You'll have more time on your hands not having to play anymore tournament games, while I will be busy climbing to the top of the heap.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRG! :mad:

What kind of friggin' email service do you use Snotball??????? I am geting the following error message:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

Please fix or do sumfink. :mad:

In other totally unrelated news. It is winter on the North Shore. Yep, snow is falling. 1-3 inches predicted today through tomorrow. Not much you say??? Well, by now all the Blue-hairs have purchase ALL the milk in the stores because they remember the blizzard of '76. Similarly, all the bread will be gone too.

I had planned on raking leaves (50 bags worth) tomorrow. I had hired two of my coworkers kids to help me. I told them they will have to shovel snow first to get the leaves. They did not like that idea. So it looks like that will be delayed...

Down here, when there is a forcast of 1/4 inch or less of snow, there is panic.

The stores run out of (in no particular order)

Bread

Milk

Toilet paper

Beer

I have no problems driving in snow. I have a 4x4, tire chains, and I actually know how to. I choose not to, because of all the mo-rons what don't.

Soddball is a wanker.

Turns out to all what sent them (not Soddy)

Back on Sunday.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

....I told them they will have to shovel snow first to get the leaves.

Doesn't snow cover the leaves?

They did not like that idea.
No, they prolly just don't like you and the idea, bein an extension of you, is thereby tainted.

Once again, let me see if I got this right...you have to dig out the snow, 1-3 inches deep, and then rake leaves? And this can't wait cuz why? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Down here, when there is a forcast of 1/4 inch or less of snow, there is panic.

The stores run out of (in no particular order)

Bread

Milk

Toilet paper

Beer

Even further down, there is no snow, and the stores are well stocked with beer, beer, beer and beer.

Everything else is secondary.

Mace

AGRAG GARGARGG G RAGAGRGRGRAG!!!!!

At the in-laws so no CM and little or no beer.

I most certainly do not rule this weekend.

Look out for next Friday though!! :mad: :mad:

I'll be in such a mood I'll make your heads spin.

Where the hell is Keke?!?!?!? :mad: :mad:

Any other tourney results to report, or is Snarker the only LOSER so far?

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!

I guess the game with Codpiece is off. Freekin' hotmail account bounced the set-up. Too many 'splodies. :mad:

If any of you nonces would like to give a new map a try, let me know. Rural town, reminiscent of DaveH country. Perfect for 2000 points of cherry-pickin' gaminess. :mad:

K.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Water & Closet!!! Quit eyeballin' me, boy! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Snarker the lab rat.

prem1.gif

Do you still want a game???? I have a good map....or you can pick a scenario.... </font>