Latest Mods Posted @ Zimorodok.org

Guest ExplodingMonkey
Originally posted by DEY:

I have MikeyD's grey versions done as well. Plus I've been working on a look for his lend-lease russian sherman M4A276

wwstuff5oc.th.jpg

Thank god. I just played a CMBB battle in the snow with a 'toon of Sherms, and the winter textures I was using were damn ugly. Please tell me you're doing Mic's short barreled Sherm in WW too? smile.gif

An old California governor from twenty-odd years ago named Jerry Brown came up with the catchphrase "Less is more". When it comes to mac video cards, that's a motto I'm currently living by.

But the closer CMx2 gets, the closer I get to buying a GIANT system upgrade in order to run it!

Originally posted by MikeyD:

...okay, I'll spell it out.

Those whitewashed pzIV mods weren't based on Andrew's but MINE MINE MINE!!! Jeepers, cmmods down for a couple weeks and they've already forgot all about me! ;)

redface.gifredface.gif

My hearty apologies to DEY, Gurra, AndrewTF and MikeyD having mixed up everyone's aliases and then not checked the board for a few hours (it's that work thing, so distracting!!!)

redface.gifredface.gif

Zimorodok. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Crossposted to both boards, mods included in this posting are NOT for CMAK

Bump to me. I changed the mods page slightly, now the mods are in author order (i'll put them back in date order, if that's what everyone wants) and the pictures are all the same size.

I'm doing this since there's no sign of stopping or of cmmods.com, so i had to go to a database-driven design (so, if something doesn't work, let me know!) Eventually i'll build a search feature or a filter feature for this page (we're up to 26 mods! whew!)

To celebrate, there are 3 new mods available:

Panther A Early from Gurra:

Panther_A_Early_Preview2.jpg

Panther A from Gurra:

Panther_A_Preview_2.jpg

and, certainly not least

A Soviet Churchill from Patboy

CHURCHILLIIIWW.jpg

Zimorodok

Thanks Gurra for your Artwork with a big "A" sure!

IIRC, you did say, 251's is your preferred vehicles to mod, isn't it ? Why dont use your talent to redo some CMBB Grau 251 D with a weathered look and CMAK 251 D Desert paint scheme(never done at this time) with a peeled off look ?

Cheers

Pat smile.gif

A note: the interface posted for D/L on Zimorodok's site is NOT for CMBB but for CMAK. Do not try to install it on your CMBB install.

To Zimorodok:

Check your mailbox, I just sent you the proper image showing the Dirty Olive Interface. Sorry, my fault... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Thanks

Four new mods posted:

PZ IV G(late) from MikeyD (CMAK/CMBB)

<a href="http://www.zimorodok.org/z.content/mods.php" target="_blank"> Pz4Glate.jpg

</a>

Anbush Hetzer from MikeyD (CMBB/CMBO)

<a href="http://www.zimorodok.org/z.content/mods.php" target="_blank"> HetzerCMBB.jpg

</a>

An SU-152 From Dey: (CMBB only, duh!)

<a href="http://www.zimorodok.org/z.content/mods.php" target="_blank"> DEY_WW_Soviet_SU152.JPG

</a>

Total Interface Mod By Tarkus (CMBB)

<a href="http://www.zimorodok.org/z.content/mods.php" target="_blank"> tarkus_salespitch.jpg

</a>

Enjoy, and mea culpa for the crossposting.

Zimorodok