Expressions of interest sought...

Hi all, I've recently been doing some background reading/research in preparation for the release of CMAK and came across this little gem: 9th Australian Division Report on Operations El Alamein Oct-Nov 1942 :eek: . It was published in '42 and contains 9th Div OOB, orders, echelon maps and 1:50000 situational maps. If anyone from Battlefront, scenario builders or web hosts are interested, I'm planning to risk copyright infringement and scan it at work tomorrow :cool: . It is 39 single sided pages + 3 large maps, so have no idea at this stage how large the file will be. If you want a copy in jpeg/pdf format, just indicate here in the forum or email me.

Published in 1942? Wouldn't the censors butcher it?
It is an official defence publication from 1942, an AAR in effect. BTW have been on the scanner this morning and work is about 70% complete. Each page is about 100k, except maps which will be a bit larger. Please let me know whether you want jpeg or pdf format....

Seanachi sez:

Bugger, never mind. I thought this was some sort of Aussie 'lonely hearts' thread, and wandered in to mock 'em.

Well, it is, seemingly, but it's Aussie grog yearning stuff.

Carry on, you wallabies.

I should have known the Peng Challenge would try to hijack this thread. Come back when you can put together a decent rugby team. ;)

Originally posted by ozi_digger:

Seanachi sez: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Bugger, never mind. I thought this was some sort of Aussie 'lonely hearts' thread, and wandered in to mock 'em.

Well, it is, seemingly, but it's Aussie grog yearning stuff.

Carry on, you wallabies.

I should have known the Peng Challenge would try to hijack this thread. Come back when you can put together a decent rugby team. ;) </font>