SO HYPED ABOUT CMAK

The North African campaign definitely had some cool tanks to play with, even though they were obsolete rather quickly. The Grant/Lee's, Crusaders, Matilda II's, Cruisers, Valentines. Not to mention I can't wait to line up a string of 25-pdr's and await the incoming Pz III's.

Just remember, the M-3 medium tank is best employed like racing NASCAR at Daytona.... Go fast and turn left.

-Hans

Dig a ditch for Charles? Probably dust his hard drives and polish his bytes would be more appropriate.

Hey Seige, yet ANOTHER Hans on this board? Sheesh more Hans's on this board than maggots on a three-day old dead goat.

An yes CMAK will be good - I'm looking forward to using Western equipment again.

We can also start a debate as the whether the Russian T-26 is worse than the Italian M13/39

Originally posted by TANK ACE:

Even though i have to wait till it comes out in stores im really hyped about CMAK. I can't wait to dominate field with Shermans and Panzer IVs!!! AND DESERT COMBAT IS THE BEST, besides winter combat. Please feel free to express your eagerness to play CMAK in the topic.

I'm personally not so thrilled about desert combat... Will there be any other cover than the backs of the dynes?

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

He's 86 years old. I don't think he'll be digging any more ditches.

Whaaa!!! Damn lazy americans.

In Finland, where everyone is good looking, the girls are easy going, the food is supreme, our elders (spoken with the utmost respect in my voice) empty the latrines, cut the timber in our forests for the paperindustry and try in every way to be useful for the society.

I was speaking of TANK ACE... He cant be that old. I've read his posts ;);):D

My greatest interest has always been the Eastern Front and I thoroughly enjoy CMBB.

I enjoyed playing CMBO very much even though I had never found much interest in the Western Front. Large amounts of quality information being made available on this forum added to my enjoyment of the theatre.

I have never held much interest in the North African campaign beyond the books “The Rommel Papers” and “Panzer Commander”. However I am looking forward to CMAK for several reasons now:

</font>

• The much-improved game mechanics found in CMBB will be carried forward into CMAK.
    .</font>
  • The added features such as dust clouds and multi turreted tanks (I really missed T-28’s in CMBB).
    .</font>
  • The education the game itself provides with its accuracy of detail and Order of Battle.
    .</font>
  • BFC’s trademark of supporting their products, especially so the few weeks after new releases, always provides a wealth of information.
    .</font>
  • The education this Forum will provide concerning the theater.
    .</font>
  • The fun and excitement the new learning curve will provide.
    .</font>
  • The fun of playing the new scenarios.
    .</font>
  • The great PBEM games we all know are coming.
    .</font>
  • The new features added to the map editor.
    .</font>
  • The camaraderie of the community that BFC has nurtured and WE have built.
    .</font>

Originally posted by TANK ACE:

Even though i have to wait till it comes out in stores im really hyped about CMAK. I can't wait to dominate field with Shermans and Panzer IVs!!! AND DESERT COMBAT IS THE BEST, besides winter combat. Please feel free to express your eagerness to play CMAK in the topic.

There are no plans currently to release CMAK into retail, sorry Tank Ace. It's not a full-price title to start with, so I am not sure if retail would be even interested to be honest.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TANK ACE:

There are no plans currently to release CMAK into retail, sorry Tank Ace. It's not a full-price title to start with, so I am not sure if retail would be even interested to be honest.

Martin </font>