downloading africa corps

At the top of the page there should be a "Downloads" button. Click on it and look at what appears on your screen.

... Oh My God, I can D/L the demo here ! :cool: ... I must admit this was pretty unexpected smile.gif

Then you download by clicking on the demo you want to try.

Paulus

The good news is CM's a stand-alone game and shouldn't be dropping any unwanted nasties into your system folder like some games do... The bad news is the demo's HUGE and takes luck and patience to retrieve it intact... but the good news is the demo pretty much plays like the full-up game. All the moves, alll the commands. you just need the CD to get the editor and the other 250-odd weapons systems/combat units not included in the demo.

Hey, if you don't want to download the demo a credit card purchase will get a full-up game CD into your mailbox in about a week!