The Peng Challenge: Some Will Understand, Some Will Just Be Daft Buggers.

Right then, I'm back again and not a moment too soon from the looks of it. dalem singing, SSNs cluttering up the place and who knows what kind of horrors in the pages I haven't read yet.

So ... it's time again for the Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread to remove the bullet from his revolver and put it back in his pocket ... in other words it's time for him to add "EX" to his sig line again.

Good, now I will be out of town early tomorrow (Monday for the chronology challenged among you) through Wednesday so ...

It's time for the Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread to take the bullet OUT of his pocket and put it back in his revolver again (I always have high hopes that in thrusting his revolver into his holster there'll be an unfortunate accident and he'll blow his brains out) and regain his title without the "EX" in front of it.

All turns are out finally ... be sure to ask Boo Radley about the effects of a well placed German HMG on a full freaking platoon of infantry that makes the mistake of running into it's covered arc.

Joe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Don't you owe me a turn, you hillbilly?

I am very good about returning files, which leads me to believe that:

Nibby: No, I don't.

Nob: I'm not even playing a game against you.

Nooby: You're an idiot with all the mental acuity of plastic fruit.

Answer your question, Sparky? </font>

Let's keep the songfest alive;

We met as soul mates

On Parris Islands

We left as inmates

From an asylum

And we were sharp

As sharp as knives

And we were so gung ho

To lay down our lives

We came in spastic

Like tameless horses

We left in plastic

As numbered corpses

And we learned fast

To travel light

Our arms were heavy

But our bellies were tight

We had no home front

We had no soft soap

They sent us Playboy

They gave us Bob Hope

We dug in deep

And shot on sight

And prayed to Jesus Christ

With all of our might

We had no cameras

To shoot the landscape

We passed the hash pipe

And played our Doors tapes

And it was dark

So dark at night

And we held on to each other

Like brother to brother

We promised our mothers we'd write

And we would all go down together

We said we'd all go down together

Yes we would all go down together

Remember Charlie

Remember Baker

They left their childhood

On every acre

And who was wrong?

And who was right?

It didn't matter in the thick

Of the fight

We held the day

In the palm

Of our hand

They ruled the night

And the night

Seemed to last as long as

Six weeks on Parris Island

We held the coastline

They held the highlands

And they were sharp

As sharp as knives

They heard the hum of our motors

They counted the rotors

And waited for us to arrive

And we would all go down together

We said we'd all go down together

Yes we would all go down together

Seanachai, dalem, Papa Kahn, you lads missed a rather good chance to be on the big lake for the weekend.

Seems there were these idjits who had gotten a hold of a large amount of fireworks and, for some odd reason, a parachute flare gun. As we sat out on the water and watched them proceed to stick a match to what used to be perfectly good drinking money, we all got a good chuckle when they discovered why you don't shoot a parachute flare gun off unless you really need to. Seems the parachute doesn't always deploy. Go figure. So we sat and watched the glowing red ball sail up from one side of the lake, over our heads, and into the houses on the other side of the lake. In the silence that followed the "OH SH*T!!!" that rang out was rather priceless.

So I suggest which ever one of you that pulled the trigger lay low, as you burned the place to the ground.

Originally posted by Lars:

Seanachai, dalem, Papa Kahn, you lads missed a rather good chance to be on the big lake for the weekend.

Seems there were these idjits who had gotten a hold of a large amount of fireworks and, for some odd reason, a parachute flare gun. As we sat out on the water and watched them proceed to stick a match to what used to be perfectly good drinking money, we all got a good chuckle when they discovered why you don't shoot a parachute flare gun off unless you really need to. Seems the parachute doesn't always deploy. Go figure. So we sat and watched the glowing red ball sail up from one side of the lake, over our heads, and into the houses on the other side of the lake. In the silence that followed the "OH SH*T!!!" that rang out was rather priceless.

So I suggest which ever one of you that pulled the trigger lay low, as you burned the place to the ground.

Yowch. Papa Khann said it would work fine. I warned him and Seanachai...

Originally posted by dalem:

]Yowch. Papa Khann said it would work fine. I warned him and Seanachai...

Warned me? I couldn't hear you because me little feet were pounding the pavement like a drum tattoo as I fled the scene just before you pulled the trigger, Dalem.

I learned all about fireworks/incendiary device dilemmas back during the penance period I spent in Ohio.

As for Papa Khann, the only thing he was guilty of was standing there with his mouth slightly agape, watching the flare arc across the water and dumbly accepting the flare pistol you shoved into his unresisting paw just before you fled yourself.

He's got family in town, right, that will go and bail him out?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And the sun sets slowly over another happy graduate of the Tonto School of Language Arts...

Tonto was a fecking god, you halfwit!

Is there anyone who didn't think the bloody Lone Ranger needed a good kick in the fork and four stout lads to pull the broomstick out of his arse?

I mean, they went to Jay Silverheels for some of their 'authentic indian lingo', and he gave the world his own twist on his role by taking the name 'Tonto' (Tonto basically meaning 'fool'), and 'Kemosabe', by all accounts, being a Ute or associated tribe colloquialism for 'dildo'.

And Boo, as bad as Sky Kitty's singing of the horrible 'Green Beret Song' might be, nothing excuses singing 'Good Morning Puppy Fluff', or whatever that abomination you were singing was.

Now, as your penance, rub this soothing salve into the uncomfortably deep spur wounds on my bum. Gently!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

and 'Kemosabe', by all accounts, being a Ute or associated tribe colloquialism for 'dildo'.

My Junior High School Spanish teacher thought it was an intentional play by Silverheels of "quiene no sabe" or "he who knows nothing".

I like "dildo" better.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

and 'Kemosabe', by all accounts, being a Ute or associated tribe colloquialism for 'dildo'.

My Junior High School Spanish teacher thought it was an intentional play by Silverheels of "quiene no sabe" or "he who knows nothing".

I like "dildo" better. </font>

I want to hurt you all. I want to cause you pain beyond your wildest nightmares. The kind of pain you would feel if you fell out of an airplane onto a bicycle with no seat. This is a burning desire that does not wane. It is caused by boredom and you lot, who used to ease this burden somewhat, now only add to it. This makes me want to hurt you even more. The most horifying thought is that there is no physical means for me to inflict even a tiny fraction of the pain I wish upon you, for, if anything capable of inflicting such pain on people existed, Seanachai would be married to it. I have therefore decided to concentrate my mental energy on just the one person. So if Boo Radley happens to spontaneously explode into a fine bloody mist, you will know who to thank.

stikky, you mungrel - wake up and send me a turn.

I love you v42below.

I want to hug you and pet you and smother you with warmth and care and that nice just-fluffed-pillow feeling of belonging and comfort.

Perhaps it's time we had that talk, Dalem, about when a psychotic first becomes legally insane...

Originally posted by Kitty:

I posted that like 4 minutes ago and still no Senileitchy on ICQ. Shows how much you care. :mad: I have important things to discuss!! :mad:

Oops! Sorry, ICQ is down, right now. I updated it, and something...broke. I will spend the rest of the week seeing if I can get the bugger working again.

But now, sadly, after an evening of watching Gaylord Focker behave exactly like Gaylord Focker on a completely different Forum, I must away, to that land of happy dreams that we all enter when we sleep.

It's the same world that Berli will often call just about the time I get truly asleep. Hopefully he won't do it tonight, because I must get up very early...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's the same world that Berli will often call just about the time I get truly asleep. Hopefully he won't do it tonight, because I must get up very early...

If he doesn't I definately will. :mad: ICQ broken. Yeah, right. *scowls*