The People DEMAND!

The People DEMAND! for CMX2

1. Dynamic Campaign with a playable 'character'

2. No buying the same game three times for three different theatres (buying data disks on the otherhand is reasonable)

3. Battlefront hosted leagues & tournaments with $$$ prizes

4. More mod-ability

5. An option to play from the PoV of a particualr leader unit, ie. only seeing what that unit sees and getting infomation that unit gets

6. dump CDV - are euro CM players second class citizens - we dont want Waffengrenadier BS and other PC nonsense

Hi Lameduck, what "people" are you talking about in your topic?

even if I find sense on some of your "demands" I don't think it is the way things work with the makers of the game.

They are making a pleasure of they job and have several thousand customer who will buy any future work coming from them,no matter what, so try to edit quickly your topic, I promise I don't tell anybody ;)

Originally posted by wadepm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />ROW IV

This hasn't started yet, has it? I would hate to miss it, I had a lot of fun with I, II, and III. If there is a waiting list put me on it. </font>

Originally posted by lameduck:

2. No buying the same game three times for three different theatres (buying data disks on the otherhand is reasonable)

Don't think this will happen. People will continue to buy each theater. I would. Its worth it to keep the company in the dough.

smile.gif