Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vshapedlatex:

I've been a lurkur on this board since CMBO first came out

You may be a dimwitted nutter with the I.Q. of a popsicle, you may smell of catfood and cheap liquor, you may walk around with your pants down for weeks without realising it and wandering why it's so chilly out, but you, my lad, are no Lurkur!

I'm very well aware what entering this little boy club means.

Then you'll know to sod off quickly and without making a fuss. Go on now, that's a good lad.

We really do need a new lock on that door.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vshapedlatex:

I've been a lurkur on this board since CMBO first came out

You may be a dimwitted nutter with the I.Q. of a popsicle, you may smell of catfood and cheap liquor, you may walk around with your pants down for weeks without realising it and wandering why it's so chilly out, but you, my lad, are no Lurkur!

I'm very well aware what entering this little boy club means.

Then you'll know to sod off quickly and without making a fuss. Go on now, that's a good lad.

We really do need a new lock on that door. </font>

My dear Joe,

Since, it seems, you have forgotten, I will kindly remind you that you have already answered that question. You've got to keep taking the pills, Joe, preferrably all at once, topped off with half a bottle of whisky and a couple coke hits.

Here's a tip.

You should bold Joe Shaw's name when you type it. Otherwise people will think you are not a native of New Zealand.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

My dear Joe,

Since, it seems, you have forgotten, I will kindly remind you that you have already answered that question. You've got to keep taking the pills, Joe, preferrably all at once, topped off with half a bottle of whisky and a couple coke hits.

Here's a tip.

You should bold Joe Shaw's name when you type it. Otherwise people will think you are not a native of New Zealand. </font>

Joe, Jim, Jack, John what does it matter?

Joe Shaw

Jim Boggs

Jack the portrait which adorns the wall of your beloved Queen

John The Toilet

If you were to relieve yourself on Jack instead of in the John it would matter a great deal

One answers the same question twice,

I have always gone to great lengths to help the slow. Sometimes one must use repetition to ensure the message is understood.

while the other sees double and does not recognise his own Queen.

Ah, but I recognise the Queen even without the trappings of office

Whilst the first sentence was meant specifically for you, Boggs, the rest applies to the both of you equally.
Massive intake of alcohol has been known to cause double vision. Maybe you should try water?

Wow Vexlax, I was almost nearly impressed by your sheer lack of tact, cunning, wit, and intelligence. And I was almost dumbfounded when you said you had lurked since CMBO. But I'm sorry to disappoint you, you silly sodmuffin. I've been lurking ever since there was a Battlefront to lurk at. Therefore, being the Monsignor luker, I will now suggest you SODOFF, before your little brain explodes in the most messy of fashions.

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

Wow Vexlax, I was almost nearly impressed by your sheer lack of tact, cunning, wit, and intelligence. And I was almost dumbfounded when you said you had lurked since CMBO. But I'm sorry to disappoint you, you silly sodmuffin. I've been lurking ever since there was a Battlefront to lurk at. Therefore, being the Monsignor luker, I will now suggest you SODOFF, before your little brain explodes in the most messy of fashions.

*BOOT* You are making "vexlax", as you call him, look smarter by the second. Perhaps you two should fight it out to the death for the Queen's enjoyment. Hopefully you'll kill each other simultaneously.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

.somethingawful.

Oh boy, I can hardly wait to see what this one turns into...

{cracks a tube and settles in to watch the fun...} </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

*BOOT* You are making "vexlax", as you call him, look smarter by the second. Perhaps you two should fight it out to the death for the Queen's enjoyment. Hopefully you'll kill each other simultaneously. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Now, what deed dost thou require of this humble supplicant...besides change my sig line again, just noticed that requirement...next?

*Watches Aces sharpening her sword* Come here, lad and bring my sword. Kneel. In the name of Berli and myself, I do hereby, declare you knight. *touches flat of the blade to both of Aces shoulders* Go forth and sin some more. Now rise. *kicks Aces in the fork* That won't hurt as much now that you have your armor. Congratulations. =)

Kitty </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Seanachai:

I further propose that lenakonrad, already a Knight of this awful place, be awarded the Order of Cyrano de Bergerac Medal for his efforts on behalf of our Queen.

20.gif

[to be true ,I don't deserve this .I stay in fiefdom just for couple of hours ,taking heavily cash from my Queen ,and giving nothing in return.then I log off ,to discover in monday ,that is already over.pity.

I beg You forgive me.]