Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Now, what deed dost thou require of this humble supplicant...besides change my sig line again, just noticed that requirement...next?

*Watches Aces sharpening her sword* Come here, lad and bring my sword. Kneel. In the name of Berli and myself, I do hereby, declare you knight. *touches flat of the blade to both of Aces shoulders* Go forth and sin some more. Now rise. *kicks Aces in the fork* That won't hurt as much now that you have your armor. Congratulations. =)

Kitty

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? What is this ****e? Hmmmm..... This place looks so familiar.

*Sniff* YEA GODS!!! The smell!!!! I must be home.

Hello Damn Kitty, I see you've Knighted the marine. I can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth already. Congrats Acey, ya silly git.

Everyone besides the fair miss kitty may now sod off in your preferred fashion. I am now off to sleep for a week until fiefdom returns. Hate and destruction to you all.

WOOOOOOTTTTTT

I'm a Knight, a knightknightknightknightknight....

Take that all you teachers who said i'd amount to nothing but an internet-surfing fool!

Loras.jpg

Look, look, it's me in my new armour ! (notice the hordes of sexy boys at my feet )*

*artists impression, may or may not be correct.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Loras.jpg

Hmmm not bad Sir Sturmy but I think a more official portrait is in order....

Go have a look at the new sets of armour we just had delivered and see how you look....

[ March 03, 2004, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Now, what deed dost thou require of this humble supplicant...besides change my sig line again, just noticed that requirement...next?

*Watches Aces sharpening her sword* Come here, lad and bring my sword. Kneel. In the name of Berli and myself, I do hereby, declare you knight. *touches flat of the blade to both of Aces shoulders* Go forth and sin some more. Now rise. *kicks Aces in the fork* That won't hurt as much now that you have your armor. Congratulations. =)

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Scat!!! pixie, you know youre not allowed to play with sharp objects!!!

I can hurt people with blunt objects too, no problem!

This reincarnation of the Peng thread keeps disturbing me though.

You think Mr. Peng is trying to find himself a husband before president Bush forbids it?

*wanders in, wide eyed and all*

Oh, is this the boys club that friendly man told me about? His name? Sounded like a sneeze, Snochachi or something. Anyone know him? Anyway, he told me this was the place if you needed an opponent for that wonderful game of Combat Mission.

I prefer to play CMBO though <font size=1>Still need to buy CMAK and overdosed on CMBB</font size=1>. Send a setup, anything goes.

/Waiting patiently.

Edited because

Originally posted by vskalex:

Send a setup, anything goes.

/Waiting patiently.

Edited because

Please reread, and if possible for your rather limited intellect, comprehend the first post of this thread.

Then sod off.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Scat!!! pixie, you know youre not allowed to play with sharp objects!!!

Fortunately, your wit does not fall into that category.

Hiyo Silver, AWAY! </font>