It Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't Got That Peng -- Challenge, that is . . .

MrSpkr

I am terribly, TERRIBLY disappointed. I eagerly opened the thread this morning, seeing that many posts had arrived I ASSUMED (yes, yes I know what happens but I don't CARE) that I would be greeted by something of some merit.

I didn't expect a LOT of course, given this collection of losers and lowlifes but surely SOMETHING would be worth reading ...

I was wrong ...

And Boo Radley, our Vice President says "if you will" a great deal ... please stop it ... not the Vice President (or at least not as far as the Secret Service knows) but saying it.

Joe

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you manage to anyway?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

The battle of the versificators has begun!

I am expecting a lot of persiflagious versifications.

I try to never disappoint the ladies. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

**serious**

Does anyone here know of anyone who lives in Nevada, who may help with a family issue regarding the death of my wife's sister?

I need to ask some questions about how to verify that this person did in fact die, its very complicated, but any assistance would be appreciated.

Well, I'm not from Nevada, but I found these if it helps...

http://www.chatcheaters.com/investigators/nevada-private-investigators.htm

http://www.romingerlegal.com/nevadapi.htm

Also, perhaps check with the local police in the city in which she lived and ask for the phone number of the ME who would have performed an autopsy and/or issued a death certificate?

Also this:

http://medboard.nv.gov/

And then there's this little tidbit I found:

http://www.vitalrec.com/nv.html

Originally posted by rune:

but you manage to anyway?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

The battle of the versificators has begun!

I am expecting a lot of persiflagious versifications.

I try to never disappoint the ladies. </font>

MACE!

Buddy they've finally come out with a game FOR YOU! That's right Mace, no more distressing over a game that you simply have ZERO talent for (i.e. any of the CM series) but a game that calls upon YOUR special talents and skills, one that was designed with YOU in mind.

Can't get out of a day for some recreation, no matter, with THIS little gem you can STILL enjoy yourself while sitting in the relative comfort of your home ... don't forget to keep those feet off the floor, funnel web spiders you know, and you might want to check under the desk for visitors, brown snakes and the like, but other than that you can now have the VIRTUAL time of your life.

sheepraider.gif

Enjoy yourself my friend.

Joe

More verse-ification for the ol' Bard:

Ob's stürmt oder schneit,

Ob die Sonne uns lacht,

Der Tag glühend heiß

Oder eiskalt die Nacht.

Bestaubt sind die Gesichter,

Doch froh ist unser Sinn,

Ist unser Sinn;

Es braust unser Panzer

Im Sturmwind dahin.

Mit donnernden Motoren,

Geschwind wie der Blitz,

Dem Feinde entgegen,

Im Panzer geschützt.

Voraus den Kameraden,

Im Kampf steh'n wir allein,

Steh'n wir allein,

So stoßen wir tief

In die feindlichen Reihn.

Wenn vor uns ein feindliches

Heer dann erscheint,

Wird Vollgas gegeben

Und ran an den Feind!

Was gilt denn unser Leben

Für unsres Reiches Heer?

Ja Reiches Heer?

Für Deutschland zu sterben

Ist uns höchste Ehr.

Mit Sperren und Minen

Hält der Gegner uns auf,

Wir lachen darüber

Und fahren nicht drauf.

Und droh'n vor uns Geschütze,

Versteckt im gelben Sand,

Im gelben Sand,

Wir suchen uns Wege,

Die keiner sonst fand.

Und läßt uns im Stich

Einst das treulose Glück,

Und kehren wir nicht mehr

Zur Heimat zurück,

Trifft uns die Todeskugel,

Ruft uns das Schicksal ab,

Ja Schicksal ab,

Dann wird uns der Panzer

Ein ehernes Grab.

Joebob ,

I was just questioning if that was the rest of his quote. Of course, I could have assumed so, it IS dalem afterall, but trying to give the lad the benefit of the doubt.

As for the F4F, 110% power, remove the chocks, and lift off, as soon as you clear the end of the deck, you have to manually raise the gear. Keep the flaps at takeoff until 100 meters then retract them. I never had a problem taking off in it, unlike the Corsair fully loaded down, now THAT is scary. I am into 1944, flying the F6F now, taking out aircraft and airfields. Sometimes I even shoot down Japanese aircraft!

Rune

Joebob ,

I was just questioning if that was the rest of his quote. Of course, I could have assumed so, it IS dalem afterall, but trying to give the lad the benefit of the doubt.

As for the F4F, 110% power, remove the chocks, and lift off, as soon as you clear the end of the deck, you have to manually raise the gear. Keep the flaps at takeoff until 100 meters then retract them. I never had a problem taking off in it, unlike the Corsair fully loaded down, now THAT is scary. I am into 1944, flying the F6F now, taking out aircraft and airfields. Sometimes I even shoot down Japanese aircraft!

Rune

I know a guy who worked on a carrier in the Pacific during WWII, he said that the pilots hated cranking the gear up themselves on the F4F, so as soon as they cleared the deck, they'd invert the craft and let gravity drop the wheels into the wells.

Why don't you try that, Joe?

Boo ,

You are telling Joebob how to fly? Weren't the two of you around when DAEDALUS & ICARUS flew?* I bet you both were consultants for the Wright Brothers too.

Rune

* If you do not know the story....tough

Please, child. I predate those two Greek neophytes, and let me tell you, it wasn't easy being an aviator way back when. The aircraft were primarily built of stone, not unlike your head. And, like your head, were pointed on one end to reduce wind resistance. Beyond that, any similarities between your head and an antediluvian airplane, would have to be researched in perhaps one of Von Danniken's books. "Chariots of the Dorks" springs to mind.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Boo ,

You are telling Joebob how to fly? Weren't the two of you around when DAEDALUS & ICARUS flew?* I bet you both were consultants for the Wright Brothers too.

Rune

* If you do not know the story....tough

Please, child. I predate those two Greek neophytes, and let me tell you, it wasn't easy being an aviator way back when. The aircraft were primarily built of stone, not unlike your head. And, like your head, were pointed on one end to reduce wind resistance. Beyond that, any similarities between your head and an antediluvian airplane, would have to be researched in perhaps one of Von Danniken's books. "Chariots of the Dorks" springs to mind. </font>

Well, you certainly have the feeble part down pat.

Hey, Sean (friend), the health insurance issues I had were not having any, you ponce. Mind explaining how that logically qualifies me to give some other, poor, under insured person advice?

Would you recommend dalem for employment tips? How about Berli for nice gestures, or Old Foul Joe for bending the rules? I suppose OGSF is your choice for ennunciation lessons, too?

You are the very definition of the word pillock.

[ November 11, 2004, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]