It Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't Got That Peng -- Challenge, that is . . .

MrSpkr

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 37mm:

Can I ask, does the fact that I belong to the same house as croda demean the respect that I would otherwise usually derive from being a member of such houseā€¦

Oh, no. Any association with Croda demeans anyone, it's not limited to being a member of his vile House.

And that's Sir Croda to you, you prat!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Yeah - well beign brainless he's the only one not scared of me any more...........

Gawd, I just LOVE it when you pee on your toes like that. </font>

It occurs to me that here, on this Tuesday night of the Patch, that you lot are just as useless as you've ever been.

But I forgive you. In honour of the fact that the better part of you couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were printed on the bottom of the heel (cut to footage of 37mm holding a boot upright directly above his head, reading the instructions on the bottom of the heel, and the inevitable result when his lips stop moving...), I give you a Jolly Singsong!

When your mother sends back all your invitations

And your father to your sister he explains

That you're tired of yourself and all of your creations

Won't you come see me, Queen Jane?

Now when all of the flower ladies want back what they have lent you

And the smell of their roses does not remain

And all of your children start to resent you

Now when all the clowns that you have commissioned

Have died in battle or in vain

And you're sick of all this repetition

When all of your advisers heave their plastic

At your feet to convince you of your pain

Trying to prove that your conclusions should be more drastic

Now when all the bandits that you turned your other cheek to

All lay down their bandanas and complain

And you want somebody you don't have to speak to

[ November 16, 2004, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That's a VW Microbus, ya' Nong! Otherwise known as a 'Drunken Hippo'.

Daft git, It's a Combie!

Which is just as well because 'Traveling in a fried-out VW Microbus, otherwise known as a Drunken Hippo' makes for crappy lyrics.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

Which is just as well because 'Traveling in a fried-out VW Microbus, otherwise known as a Drunken Hippo' makes for crappy lyrics.

Mace

Just another pushpin in the 'Aussie's make up a fecking language with no basis in reality' bulletin board, you bugger.

What you're saying is that a goodly portion of your 'distilled' language is the result of a need to make your bloody song lyrics sound less than idiotic.

Hideous. It's like a Brit Pop Group got together and after a night of whisky, beer and indiscriminate internecine fornication declared that they'd created a new 'art form'.

It's like a Brit Pop Group got together and after a night of whisky, beer and indiscriminate internecine fornication declared that they'd created a new 'art form'.

Sans the Brit Pop Group, I've been to parties like that.

The 'art form' is the chundering that occurs at the end.

Ahhh, good times.

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's like a Brit Pop Group got together and after a night of whisky, beer and indiscriminate internecine fornication declared that they'd created a new 'art form'.

Sans the Brit Pop Group, I've been to parties like that.

The 'art form' is the chundering that occurs at the end.

Ahhh, good times.

Mace </font>

May your chooks turn into Emus, and kick down your dunny door!

Mace

That's..that's beautifully incomprehensible, even to me, and I almost understand Aussie!

Goanna, Eldest Australian, is gone. May his name be forever washed clean with fresh chunder.

I call upon the Justicar to acknowledge the need for a new 'Eldest Aussie'.

I propose that Mace, the only Aussie Knight born, and never made, shall hereafter be declared: Eldest Australian.

Time for all the Eldest to go walkabout again. Time to renew the World. Lots of 'new ones' here, Shaw fella. I'm after thinking on a whole new 'Crush All Australians' crusade. That'll undoubtedly bring in a new rush of Aussies. That bugger REVS is starting to get to me. We're going to need some useless bugger to take them in hand.

Cold and lonely the Wasteland has been, lately. Winter comes to us, as Summer is coming to them. I'm for naming Mace 'Eldest'.

Boo!, me thuggish henchman. Kick Rleete in the fork. Hiram, first Squire of House Bard! Kick that bugger 37mm in the arse!

I fear lest human voices wake me, and I drown.

Everything slips through these cold fingers

Like trying to hold water, trying to hold sand

Close your eyes and make a wish, and listen to the singer

One more round, bartender, pour a double if you can.

Where was I?

Ah, yes. Shaw, we must talk. Where are the Quests? Oh, none of your 'find the first incidence of where Morse defined the American Spirit', or 'provide the link where Meeks declared apostasy and spit upon all lesser shades of authority'. No. I mean, real quests!

We've got two Squires awaiting descent to the status of Knighthood! How can we propel them down the stairs?

I propose that, having achieve Squirehood...Squireship...I propose the useless little buggers take the oldest path to Knighthood.

Beyond the endless bickering, idiocy, and posturing of the Cesspool, awaits ā€” the Wasteland. Beyond the neon glow of stupidity that routinely turns the Peng Challenge Thread into a bar on the beach-side of the main drag, there is...Nothingness, lit with a dim fire in the distance.

Send them out, Justicar. Send them out to confront judgment. Send them out.

Quest. Walkabout. Judgment. Send them out.

Send them first to me. And I will send them to the Other Ones. Anyone can post here. Anyone does. Set them a post. The Fool will show them the path.

I call upon the Justicar to acknowledge the need for a new 'Eldest Aussie'.

I propose that Mace, the only Aussie Knight born, and never made, shall hereafter be declared: Eldest Australian.

So we call him The Old Bastard from now on officially?

Sing along with me mates:

Does your chewing gum lose its flavor,

on the bedpost overnight?

If your mother says don't chew it,

do you swallow it in spite?

Can you catch it on your tonsils,

and heave it left and right?

toot, toot,

Let's see...

Mace is spouting gibberish and runs the risk of being demoted. Seanachai is waxing poetic in a way that suggests he has a low grade fever. Emrys is obsessing on everything I say and assigning some skewed sexual nuance to it, trying to disguise his growing infatuation with all things Boo and Nidan pops his head up, muppet-like, from time to time, posting ditties that have all right thinking people cringing painfully.

It must be Wednesday. Carry on.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

Just another pushpin in the 'Aussie's make up a fecking language with no basis in reality' bulletin board, you bugger.

What you're saying is that a goodly portion of your 'distilled' language is the result of a need to make your bloody song lyrics sound less than idiotic.

Hideous.</font>

Seanachai hath ordered, the Justicar hate deliver ... ed ... ith ... whatever: I call upon the Justicar to acknowledge the need for a new 'Eldest Aussie'.
Ah yes, Goanna done Goannaway I suppose ... pity, I still recall with fondness the "Welcome the Lizard Back Home" party in which I sent him a truly HIDEOUS setup with him as the French (he HATES the French ... as who does not really), all of his infantry carefully embarked MILES from the other members of the platoon and faced with 88's in pillboxes, KTs and STs on hills overlooking and BIG TIME FOs ... good times.

As to your suggestion, so let it be written, so let it be done ...

Be It Known ... now and forever that Sir Mace be now and is known as Eldest Australian ... which is damning with faint praise to a fare-thee-well but there you are.

As to the remainder of your post ... I know it had something to do with Squire quests and the like, a grand idea mind you and one that NEEDS to be formalized ... but your post was the usual hodgepodge of ... stuff and couldn't be decyphered with MAGIC AND ULTRA involved.

Or were you merely trolling for suggestions?

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Sing along with me mates:

If your mother says don't chew it,

do you swallow it in spite?

Can you catch it on your tonsils,

and heave it left and right?

toot, toot,

Bah! Bumble gum pop.

Since I'm currently working on an M4 Sherman 105MM, 1/32nd scale, Tamiya, Ardennes tank thingy, I decided to actually play CMAK once more last night and had a wondrous time vs the AI. I almost won!!

Besides Roo Badly, do I owe turns to any of you other pillow biters? Be honest.

Not making promises here, but turns may be out soon.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Endless Dribble.

I assume you are patched....?

</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Since I'm currently working on an M4 Sherman 105MM, 1/32nd scale, Tamiya, Ardennes tank thingy, I decided to actually play CMAK once more last night and had a wondrous time vs the AI. I almost won!!

Besides Roo Badly, do I owe turns to any of you other pillow biters? Be honest.

Not making promises here, but turns may be out soon.

Armor in 1/32 scale? What are you, a Martian?

Here is my latest scratchbuild:

more of the ESB snowspeeder.