The unofficial, "When do you think CMAK will be out?" pool thread

Well someone had to start it... tongue.gif ...face it, we're all thinking about it ;)

Anyhow at least maybe we'll be able to keep it in one thread and not drive BFC too crazy ;)

OK fellow forum members, give it your best shot, guess a date for the release of the game and/or the demo. All I can promise the winner of the pool are my hearty congratulations, and forum immortality for guessing right.

I'll start off by guessing that it must be coming rather soon... Skeletons of bones are being dropped after months of radio silence... CMBB (Or its demo) was released around Aug 31 last year IIRC... The retail release date of BMBB SE was recently moved up signifigantly on the EB Games website (Though its release date has moved around so much there I'm not sure how much that's worth)... A quick glance at the calender and the bottom of my tea cup to read the leaves... And voila, I predict September 9th for the whole shebang.

Do you think I'm being too optimistic or pessimistic?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Must be November 10. If I ordered it that day, I would get it by November 14, and then set it on my shelf until after the trial I set this morning to start on November 17 ended.

Sigh.

Steve

Loan the judge your copy of CMBB. Watch him become addicted. Explain CMAK. Ask for a continuance. Problem solved.

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I think they will try to meet one of the dates given above, but a last minute glitch will force a 17 day postponement.

Michael

Hope not... for every day of postponement, I will buy one copy of G.I.Combat and send it to the BFC. </font>

Michael, are you looking forward to owning a copy of G.I.Combat as well? I'd be careful with your words...

Er, I am aware that you may possibly not be a native speaker of English (many good folks on this board are not), but what part of WINE do you not understand?

:confused:

Michael

Wine, is that the mixture of 1 part antifreeze and 2 parts grape fruit? If so, I've tasted it before. Don't know why you'd want any from South Africa, though. As far as I know, they don't use antifreeze down there.

I think you will be hearing from WineCape shortly...

:eek:

Michael