Dust and You. What the Cheery Waffler needs to know about North Africa

Snarker

Originally posted by second amendment:

What the f*&k is a cheery waffle? it it some wierd english thing?

The Cheery Waffle thread is a place for the "less gifted" to express themselves. If you are looking for the "Not so much more gifted" head on over to the Peng thread, but beware, its not for the light hearted tongue.gif

Jev

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Actually, I believe it is a... social desease

As opposed to one of the intestinal tract such as passed you a meaning for your life?

At least social diseases are fun to catch.

Now I see you've been taking lessons in spelling from he who gave us puss - I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but next time you take him away to fill up your vacuous skull with hin infinitesimal knowledge could you please forget to bring him back??

Thanks so much.

Oh, and <big><big> every-bloody-body</big></big> owes me a turn dammit - what have you maggots been up to for the last 2 days?!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 28, 2003, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Oh, and <big><big> every-bloody-body</big></big> owes me a turn dammit - what have you maggots been up to for the last 2 days?!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/QB]

I was otherwise engaged last night, jet-setting around Europe, drinking fine wines from the bellybuttons of beautiful ladies and dining on exotic cuisine prepared by the world's most famous chefs.

Normal service will be resumed tonight :mad:

Teddy

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Now chuck some molten-TNT you limp-wristed, monkey-humping, inbred, sister-luvin idjit and you are there.

I hope you'll be taking your own advice when CMAK arrives, maggot.

I trust you've saved me a slot on your dance card and this time I'm going to examine the smallprint very carefully before I sign on the dotted line and agree to do battle in the desert :mad: :mad:

Teddy

Edited to add: I've killed the Peng thread :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 28, 2003, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Now chuck some molten-TNT you limp-wristed, monkey-humping, inbred, sister-luvin idjit and you are there.

I hope you'll be taking your own advice when CMAK arrives, maggot.

I trust you've saved me a slot on your dance card and this time I'm going to examine the smallprint very carefully before I sign on the dotted line and agree to do battle in the desert :mad: :mad:

Teddy

Edited to add: I've killed the Peng thread :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

I think I may actually be able to send turns out tonight. No, really. I must confess, though, every time I sit at the computer, that evil mistress Knights of the Old Republic draws me into her warm embrace (Damn you Bioware and all things Canadian!). I urgently need CMAK to fight her off.

:D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

A lone horseman rode quietly up to the border that had forever separated the Threads. He knew that as a member of the MBT that he must join in the fight. There could be no turning away from this obligation.

He had decided, after much inner turmoil, to challenge the worst scum and scoundrel in the Cheery Waffle Thread. Someone whose ability on the battlefield would rival Dave H. In other words someone who really sucked at CMBB.

As he crossed the mythical border, he pulled his horse up and looked around. In a loud voice he issued his challenge:

I am here from the MBT in search of the one who has shown disrespect to our Fair Queen Emma. There is one among you who would dare to have the audacity to inject your sick, half-baked humor upon her. For this you must feel the sting of my blade and the humiliation of total defeat in the CMAK demo.

I hereby challenge that slug amongst maggots to a duel. You cannot hide from me, I will find you no matter where you hide. Come forth Jim Boggs and meet your better!