Dust and You. What the Cheery Waffler needs to know about North Africa

Snarker

Originally posted by Keke:

The sun may be down, but we haz CMAK in Finland already! w00t!!! :cool:

I hate to correct myself but we don't actually have it until 28th of this month. redface.gif

I just ordered and paid for my copy...so where's my game? BTS, fix or do sumfink!! :mad: ;)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lurkur:

(snip out all the gibberish)

Lurkur, although I have been repeatedly beaten senseless by most of the Cheery Wafflers, I figure it falls to me to repond to your challenge. The least of the Wafflers versus the least of the kaniggits, if you will. Since my supervisor frowns on my setting up new games here at work, I will have to wait until this evening to send a setup. Mind you, it will be in CMBB, as I didn't download the CMAK demo.

Any preferences? How about one of Jim Boggs' 50+ turn battles? :D:D:D

Originally posted by Lurkur:

All Pengish nipped because it's so bloody round-about some angry faces too - I need some to play with

[Listen up, maggots!]

FRESH MEAT!!!! DIE!!!! GGGGRRRRRAAAARRRGGGGGGH! :mad: :mad: ]

[Eat my hot, molten TNT, maggots!! :mad: ]

[Well, what the hell are you fairies waiting for? Charge!!! Gggrrarrrgggh :mad: :mad: ]

Sir Lurkur

SHINY TIN SUITED MAAAAAAAGGGOOOOOT!!!!! When CMAK arrives, you're fourth on the list for a crispy lip transplant!!!! I can hardly wait to see how much angrier TNT can be in the desert. And how much pain you're in wearing full plate armor in 3,000 degree heat. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

SomeFinn somewhere in the forum said the game was already available in a store in Finland Keke.

Was he cheesing us off? :mad: :mad:

I think I should have checked local stores before making my order... redface.gif :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Well, I actually learned something from the Cheery Waffle today....rune hates haikus.

Granted, it ain't much but then again neither is this thread.

So who read it to you, maggot? :D:D:D

Are you here spying for YK2, mike_the_squire? :mad: :mad: :D

Happy early Turkey Day, Wafflers! Glad to see you fighting the good fight against the sewerfolk or whatever they call themselves today. Perhaps a Cheery Waffle v. Peng tournament is in order? The abominably intolerable mike_the_whatever would have to play with himself, of course, but I hear he's a "master" at that practice.

Sorry again that I haven't sent turns in a while. I will endeavor to send them soon, but, my opponents should know the reason for the delay. :D

I think a Cheery Waffle vs Peng tournament would be the worst thing ever to happen. Granted, there are a few who can string words together, but there are still a few malodorous cockends there who deserve scorn and not gaming pleasure. :mad: :mad:

Instead, let us battle through our champions and crush the Penguins. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

SomeFinn somewhere in the forum said the game was already available in a store in Finland Keke.

Was he cheesing us off? :mad: :mad:

I think I should have checked local stores before making my order... redface.gif :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

What happened to Lurkur? Did they flush him over in that other place? :confused: :D

Ewww. Are you suggesting The Waffle is the cess for The Cess? I prefer to think the strong regain their senses and fight against the rush of the inflow to reach us. Kinda like turd Salmon... :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 26, 2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

Cheery H, will you or will you not send me a setup/scenario of your choice tonight? :mad:

Yes.

Maggot! :D:D

What happened to Lurkur? Did they flush him over in that other place? :confused: :D </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

What happened to Lurkur? Did they flush him over in that other place? :confused: :D

Ewww. Are you suggesting The Waffle is the cess for The Cess? I prefer to think the strong regain their senses and fight against the rush of the inflow to reach us. Kinda like turd Salmon... :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

I hate to correct myself

Quite right - there's people who come to this thread for no other purpose than to correct you, and you, you pile of pus ridden maggoty mucus, YOU have just deprived them of their main reason for life. :mad: :mad: :mad:

With any luck we'll never hear from them again.

In the mean time, do you want to owe me a turn?

[ November 26, 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

I think a Cheery Waffle vs Peng tournament would be the worst thing ever to happen. Granted, there are a few who can string words together, but there are still a few malodorous cockends there who deserve scorn and not gaming pleasure.

Ooooh, is THAT what you said? Because all I heard was:

Originally posted by Soddball:

CLUCKCLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCKCLUCKCLUCK CLUCKCLUCK CLUCK

Are you here spying for YK2, mike_the_squire?

Truth to be told this whole bit of snowy ****e that was CMBB has grown tiresome. You lot as well, but that was ages ago. As such, I have Waffled little, and Penged not at all, as of late. Work being work, you lot being unsufferable bores (Teddy excluded...he is a sufferable bore, or was it Boer?) I have avoided the whole stinking mess. Oh yes, and I have been quite Prinz Eugenish about the whole matter.

Ta.