Dust and You. What the Cheery Waffler needs to know about North Africa

Snarker

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

All right Maggots :mad: :mad:

I sense a distinct lack of confidence from the posts you have made. I'm telling ya, I can take this guy. :mad:

GGGGRRRRRR!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Oh, and Soddball, tonight I will have my way with his wife!!!! :eek: :eek:

Now that's my kind of Champion!! Maggot Jim, get out there and show PENGuin Jim who's boss! I have the utmost confidence in you. For once. :D

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H: Maggot Jim, get out there and show PENGuin Jim who's boss! I have the utmost confidence in you. For once. :D
Uh...Thanks Dave for that convincing display of support. :rolleyes:

That sorry-ass PengBoy took the Allies in rune's scenario. Just like the leather pants wearing, poetry spouting girlie-man he is. :mad: :mad:

:eek: I GUARANTEE A VICTORY FOR JIM BOGGS :eek:

So relax guys. It's in the bag! ;)

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Have I told you how much I hate Becket and his CMAK shells of death? :mad: :mad:

Do you really think we give a stuff? You spastic. :mad: :mad: </font>

Hey cool. A thread full of swearing and angry faces. Ugh, on second thoughts it reminds me of TV medical dramas :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hmmm, perhaps the dickwipes in here should apply as extras. They always need maggots for special wound cleaning duties, and your first role could be on Filthy Old Josiah's festering arse boils if you are lucky.

At least I'm trying to think of a use for these idiots :mad:

Originally posted by The Green Rascal:

Hey cool. A thread full of swearing and angry faces. Ugh, on second thoughts it reminds me of TV medical dramas :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hmmm, perhaps the dickwipes in here should apply as extras. They always need maggots for special wound cleaning duties, and your first role could be on Filthy Old Josiah's festering arse boils if you are lucky.

I can't decide if I should be insulted, or if I should thank The Green Rascal for the suggestion of getting a job as an extra on TV. We'd all better get agents! tongue.gif

If you think the people here are idiots, go look at the PENG thread (currently titled "...The Peng Thread Has Been Challenged"). As if everyone didn't already know the PENGuins were challenged in so many ways; although through no fault of their own, I'm sure. That's where you'll find real idiots, not the pseudo-idiots here now that MasterGoodale has flown the coop. :D

That maggot Flamingknickers thinks he notices we chuck less TNT and spout more Pengitudes??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRGRRAARGGHGHHGAARGHHRHHGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!

HE'S RIGHT!!!!! Let me see your war face, maggots!!!! No more poems, haaachoo or lack of :mad: . Are we not civilized? NO WE ARE NOT!!!! WE chuck TNT, growl, fling 'splodies and misspell "puss"!!! No feckin' royalty, squires, nitknights or rules!!!! We are Cheery, Waffling MAGGOTS!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit to add more :mad:

[ November 28, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by The Green Rascal:

Hmmm, perhaps the dickwipes in here should apply as extras.

Been there, done that - I'm the Gondorian spearman cowering behind rubble on the far side of hte river for 1/34 of a second in Osgiliath (or whtever it is) in The Two Towers!

Maggot - you'retoo damned slow - try to have an original thought for a change!! :mad: :mad:

You will fail, because you are useless yourself, and hence annot possibly think of somethign useful for anyone or thing.

However if you want to try you can always send me a setup - your futility will reap some reward, and I have a couple of empty slots in my TNT chucking schedule!!

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Green Rascal:

Hmmm, perhaps the dickwipes in here should apply as extras.

Been there, done that - I'm the Gondorian spearman cowering behind rubble on the far side of hte river for 1/34 of a second in Osgiliath (or whtever it is) in The Two Towers!

</font>

Christ Almighty, i have seen less cross-overs in a months worth of Marvel Comix. Are ye lasses worried about "readership" now that we have that Canadian wankess Axe2121 running about, it's fecking anarchy.

feh

F*ing journalistic hoor should be knee-ed in the privates, bludgeoned with a pipe and left roadside to die. He is Canadian, in case you didn't notice.

What is with the ****e with the Pengers? I thought that the two(2) were to be seperate, but unequal. It was given that those louts would always be however Euro they could be and that we would ignore them. And I come come back to this...this...

I am speechless. You all are more hoorish than even Dave H.

WTF?

All right Maggots :mad: :mad:

I sense a distinct lack of confidence from the posts you have made. I'm telling ya, I can take this guy. :mad:

Yeah roight... In our dreams matey.. :mad:

I have the utmost confidence in Penguin Jim and he will bring me your head on a pike without doubt.... :cool: :cool:

He has more strength and loyalty in one little finger than you have in your whole body, and you sir could never hope to come even close to his poetic verbosity....

Sticks her nose up in the air

You're nothing but a wannabe......... :mad: :mad:

Silly little man

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Christ Almighty, i have seen less cross-overs in a months worth of Marvel Comix. Are ye lasses worried about "readership" now that we have that Canadian wankess Axe2121 running about, it's fecking anarchy.

feh

F*ing journalistic hoor should be knee-ed in the privates, bludgeoned with a pipe and left roadside to die. He is Canadian, in case you didn't notice.

What is with the ****e with the Pengers? I thought that the two(2) were to be seperate, but unequal. It was given that those louts would always be however Euro they could be and that we would ignore them. And I come come back to this...this...

I am speechless. You all are more hoorish than even Dave H.

WTF?

Well then, post or get off the pot. :mad: :mad:

'bout time you showed up you sackless wonder you. Is the harvest over or are you just taking a break? Speaking of breaks, I hope you fall down a flight of stairs you goat-herding, rat-breeding, grape-fondling fothermucker.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 29, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

All right then. I couldn't wait anymore so I gave my maggot infested ISP lackies a blast of angry TNT over turns not going out or coming in from / to me.

Seems the their AV program is arresting zipped or PBM files under their version of the Patriot Act. :mad: Meaning it just dissappears, nobody told, no questions asked.

So maggots, turns need to come and go as plain text files, until a certain mail administrator can figure this out. The maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

And I come come back to this...this...

I am speechless. WTF?

You wanna know?

:mad:

YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW????

:mad: :mad:

YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

MAGGOTT!!!!

I blame mike_the_squire. He's the one that got YK2 to start posting over here. :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Boggsy, any news about the battle against that no-turn-sending, no-TNT-having, sheep-humping cockmunch Jim "The Penguin" Boggs? :mad:

None yet :mad: , he's been sucking up to the Royals real nice like, lately. :rolleyes: I intend to do an AAR of this one. I been practising with tank battles, ask Axe, Dave, and Beckett. They'll tell ya Don't Worry! :cool:

Damn it Keke, you're our top dog, you ought to get one of them Penguins for your collection. :mad: :eek: :mad:

Damn it Keke, you're our top dog, you ought to get one of them Penguins for your collection. :mad: :eek: :mad:

Is Jim Boggs their top dog? Or are they all just English upper class twits, albeit imaginary, so they don't have one? :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Damn it Keke, you're our top dog, you ought to get one of them Penguins for your collection.

Is Jim Boggs their top dog? Or are they all just English upper class twits, albeit imaginary, so they don't have one? :mad: </font>