Over yellow dunes

Troops haul piles of TNT

To chuck at maggots.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy, thanks. Unfortunately my Jefferson Airplane collection is at home. On the other hand, there are lots of ways to get away from it all. Maybe I'll try some of Axe's poetry gig:

Clouds of dark gloom flee

Island man confounds a gnome:

PENGuin not so tough

Or maybe this: :D

Hot wind from the Pool

Does a brave spirit come forth-

No, just more hot wind

Hey, this is fun: :D

While cherry blossoms

Stir in the time of rebirth,

Smelly Pool dries up

What do you think, Axe, will I ever get the hang of this? :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Teddy, thanks. Unfortunately my Jefferson Airplane collection is at home. On the other hand, there are lots of ways to get away from it all. Maybe I'll try some of Axe's poetry gig:

Clouds of dark gloom flee

Island man confounds a gnome:

PENGuin not so tough

Or maybe this: :D

Hot wind from the Pool

Does a brave spirit come forth-

No, just more hot wind

Hey, this is fun: :D

While cherry blossoms

Stir in the time of rebirth,

Smelly Pool dries up

What do you think, Axe, will I ever get the hang of this? :D:D:D

Foetid Breath from whence

Herold of Waffle demise

An ill wind doth blow

For time is fleeting

The Waffle's days are numbered

The Pool will survive

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

For time is fleeting

The Waffle's days are numbered

The Pool will survive

Young doofus a floater

Rejected scum from sewer pit

shove off back there dork

Hey this is easy!! :D

What's with all the poetry, chaps? Goodale's only been gone for a few days and already we're dangerously close to sanity. We desperately need more frothing maniacs ... where's Soddball when you need him?

Turns resent to Mike and Axe (the maggots) and it's movie time for Snarker (the maggot).

If any TNT gets lost in the post, let me know.

Teddy

Thank you, Cheery Waffle. Thank you because I am joyful. Thank you because I am well. No matter how old I become, I shall never forget how we received Cheery Waffle a year ago. Centuries will pass, and the generations still to come will regard us as the happiest of mortals, as the most fortunate of men, because we lived in the century of centuries, because we were privileged to see Cheery Waffle, our inspired thread. Yes, and we regard ourselves as the happiest of mortals because we are the contemporaries of a thread which never had an equal in world history.

The men of all ages will call on thy name, which is strong, beautiful, wise and marvelous. Thy name is engraven on every factory, every machine, every place on the earth, and in the hearts of all men.

Every time I have found myself in presence of the thread I have been subjugated by its strength, its charm, its grandeur. I have experienced a great desire to sing, to cry out, to shout with joy and happiness. And now see me--me!--on the same platform where the Great Cheery Waffle stands. In what country, in what part of the world could such a thing happen.

I play games. I am a maggot. All thanks to thee, O great educator, Cheery Waffle. I love a young woman with a renewed love and shall perpetuate myself in my children--all thanks to thee, great educator, Cheery Waffle. I shall be eternally happy and joyous, all thanks to thee, great educator, Cheery Waffle. Everything belongs to thee, the thread of our great community. And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first word it shall utter will be : Cheery Waffle.

O great Cheery Waffle,

O leader of the peoples,

Thou who broughtest man to birth.

Thou who fructifies the earth,

Thou who restorest to centuries,

Thou who makest bloom the spring,

Thou who makest vibrate the musical chords...

Thou, splendour of my spring, O thou,

Sun reflected by millions of hearts.

...or sumfink. :D

Originally posted by Keke:

Thank you, Cheery Waffle. Thank you because I am joyful. Thank you because I am well. No matter how old I become, I shall never forget how we received Cheery Waffle a year ago. Centuries will pass, and the generations still to come will regard us as the happiest of mortals, as the most fortunate of men, because we lived in the century of centuries, because we were privileged to see Cheery Waffle, our inspired thread. Yes, and we regard ourselves as the happiest of mortals because we are the contemporaries of a thread which never had an equal in world history.

The men of all ages will call on thy name, which is strong, beautiful, wise and marvelous. Thy name is engraven on every factory, every machine, every place on the earth, and in the hearts of all men.

Every time I have found myself in presence of the thread I have been subjugated by its strength, its charm, its grandeur. I have experienced a great desire to sing, to cry out, to shout with joy and happiness. And now see me--me!--on the same platform where the Great Cheery Waffle stands. In what country, in what part of the world could such a thing happen.

I play games. I am a maggot. All thanks to thee, O great educator, Cheery Waffle. I love a young woman with a renewed love and shall perpetuate myself in my children--all thanks to thee, great educator, Cheery Waffle. I shall be eternally happy and joyous, all thanks to thee, great educator, Cheery Waffle. Everything belongs to thee, the thread of our great community. And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first word it shall utter will be : Cheery Waffle.

O great Cheery Waffle,

O leader of the peoples,

Thou who broughtest man to birth.

Thou who fructifies the earth,

Thou who restorest to centuries,

Thou who makest bloom the spring,

Thou who makest vibrate the musical chords...

Thou, splendour of my spring, O thou,

Sun reflected by millions of hearts.

...or sumfink. :D

:mad: :mad: GGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Who are you and where did you hide Keke (The Finnish UberMaggot)? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Rune throws a tantrum

He stomps his foot in anger

"No CMAK for you!"

Dibs on Axe's free copy. Rune, contact me and I'll give you a mailing address. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Rune throws a tantrum

He stomps his foot in anger

"No CMAK for you!"

Dibs on Axe's free copy. Rune, contact me and I'll give you a mailing address. </font>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SMOPIUM!

I sent you the turn 3, three, More than 2, less than 4, fecking days ago.

I will willingly admit that at times I have had a Goodalesque turn on not sending turns, BUT it ain't this time, Maggot!

I have sent a retrans.

Bah, today I hate in no particular order, insurance companies who don't want to shell out when their little old lady can't drive, students who will max out their employment capacity with "Do you want fries with that Sir?", and Idjots who can't check their inboxes for turns.

Oh, not to forget, Goodale. Hate'em.

Do you guys realise the <small> Peng scum</small> hav, like, twice as many posts in their thread as us?

Thank god that all the

loosers and tossers go there

keep up the standards

And let all the riff-raff sod of!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

Do you guys realise the <small> Peng scum</small> hav, like, twice as many posts in their thread as us?

Thank god that all the

loosers and tossers go there

keep up the standards

And let all the riff-raff sod of!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, they're planning our demise and generally cannabalising their own over the invite for us to join the MBT or sumfink.

We should all pop over and say exactly the same thing - "I'm taking Seanachai's generous offer. Where's the Lone Star beer at? :mad: :mad: :mad: "