Dust and You. What the Cheery Waffler needs to know about North Africa

Snarker

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

Boggsy, any news about the battle against that no-turn-sending, no-TNT-having, sheep-humping cockmunch Jim "The Penguin" Boggs? :mad:

None yet :mad: , he's been sucking up to the Royals real nice like, lately. :rolleyes: I intend to do an AAR of this one. I been practising with tank battles, ask Axe, Dave, and Beckett. They'll tell ya Don't Worry! :cool:

Damn it Keke, you're our top dog, you ought to get one of them Penguins for your collection. :mad: :eek: :mad: </font>

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axe has got a game with Berlichtingen. I believe Snarker has challenged Seanachai as well, but I'm not sure.

So, none of ya have the stones to challenge Peng? Not surprising from this bunch of lower primates. Hell. you even cower from the likes of Joe Shaw. Pathetic, simply pathetic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Axe has got a game with Berlichtingen. I believe Snarker has challenged Seanachai as well, but I'm not sure.

So, none of ya have the stones to challenge Peng? Not surprising from this bunch of lower primates. Hell. you even cower from the likes of Joe Shaw. Pathetic, simply pathetic </font>

Good Evening, you sorry excuses for maggots!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Add the PBEM that Lurkur and I are playing to the list of inter-thread games. I have trapped him into playing a rune scenario featuring him as the evil Germans shipping Jews out of the Warsaw ghetto. I am leading the heroic Jewish partisans in their doomed fight. No matter what happens in the PBEM, I have secured the moral high ground for the maggots of the Cheery Waffle! ;):D

Keke, you probably should get in touch with Fionn Kelly for a game. I think all the raving lunatic PENGuins still kneel down and cross themselves at the mere mention of his name. :D:D

Cheery Jim Boggs, you can take that PENGuin Jim apart with your bare hands. Show him the penalty for thinking he could defeat a MAGGOT!! Take no prisoners!! :mad: :mad:

Oops, that's my 8 Graemlins. I can't write any more without them.

However if you want to try you can always send me a setup - your futility will reap some reward, and I have a couple of empty slots in my TNT chucking schedule!!
You got one incoming Mr Organ, and I look forward to whacking your keyboard with 155mm shellbursts until your pipes squeak. It's a CMBB 1250 pt Random QB, and my supposed futility will further highlight your amoebic intelligence when you surrender on turn 4.

Meanwhile, do any other of you snivelling pus monkeys care to be publicly exhibited as the waste of good oxygen which you so obviously are? I'm so angry this week that I need to scar some new nancy-boy personalities for life a.s.a.p. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 29, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: The Green Rascal ]

Well now, that PengBoy has actually sent me the set-up. Now I must plot and devise the method of his doom. :mad: :mad:

Lissen up Fauntleroy :mad: :mad:

I want you to go someplace quiet.

Then I want you to think Long and Hard.

Then take that thought and SIT ON IT!!! :eek: :mad: :eek:

I just thought I'd announce exactly how much I hate the lot of you, participating in what maybe very well be the biggest waste of bandwidth on the Internet, right after goatse.cx, or maybe aol.com, can't really decide.

Although you aren't worth this post, nor the hatred in the form of emoticons and the verbal equilevant of hot molten TNT (atleast what I think would be) I shall soon unleash, I still posted this, but I blame the excessive amounts of beer and the fact that it is 5:29 AM. Tally ho, here we go!

GRRAGHAHGAHGAHAGHAGHAGAGHHGAHGAGHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG AHAGAR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHRGAHGHRGHGAHGRHGHGAR HGARHGARHGAHGRAHHARHGRAHGRAHGARHGARHGRAHGRAHGAR

HGARHGRHG GRAHGRAHRGAHGRHARGHHGRAHGRAHGRAHHRAHGRH HGRHARHRHGRAHGRHG HGARHGRHGRAHAHARGRAAAAGRRAGHAHGAHGAHAGHAGHAGA

GHHGAHGAGHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG AHAGAR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHRGAHGHRGHGAHGRHGHGAR HGARHGARHGAHGRAHHARHGRAHGRAHGARHGARHGRAHGRAHG

ARHGARHGRHG GRAHGRAHRGAHGRHARGHHGRAHGRAHGRAHHRAHGRH HGRHARHRHGRAHGRHG you suck HGARHGRHGRAHAHARGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGRRAGHAHGAHG

AHAGHAGHAGAGHHGAHGAGHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG AHAGAR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHRGAHGHRGHGAHGRHGHGAR HGARHGARHGAHGRAHHARHGRAHGRAHGARHGARHGRAHGR

AHGARHGARHGRHG GRAHGRAHRGAHGRHARGHHGRAHGRAHGRAHHRAHGRH HGRHARHRHGRAHGRHG HGARHGRHGRAHAHARGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

AHGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGRHAHAHGAHGAHGRHGHGAHGAHG HGAHG AHGAHGAHGAHGAHGH GAHGAHGAAHGGHAHGGHAGHAHGGHAHGAGHAHGAHGAHG

AHGHGAAHGGAHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGARHGRHGA

RHGARGHARHGAHGAHRGHARHGARHGHGARHGARHGRGHAHGA YOU ALL SUCK (and if you're reading this, you have no life, so, could you please, for the sake of humanity (damn, I forgot what thread I'm in, well, I guess you lot qualify as anthropoids if we use the term really loosely) end your miserable life by shoving crabs in your ears and repeatedly stabbing yourself in the face with a fishing rod, thank you. Now back to our scheduled programming:) GRAGGHAGHRAHGAHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAH

AHAHAHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGG

HAGHRAHGAHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAH

AHAHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHR

AHGAHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHAH

AHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHRAHG

AHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHAHAH

ARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHRAHGAHG

AHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHAHA

HARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHRAHGA

HGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHA

HAHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRAR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes mam, I may, or may not have issues, but I'm comfortable with that.

[ November 29, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: oneirogen ]

Originally posted by oneirogen:

GRRAGHAHGAHGAHAGHAGHAGAGHHGAHGAGHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG AHAGAR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHRGAHGHRGHGAHGRHGHGAR HGARHGARHGAHGRAHHARHGRAHGRAHGARHGARHGRAHGRAHGAR

HGARHGRHG GRAHGRAHRGAHGRHARGHHGRAHGRAHGRAHHRAHGRH HGRHARHRHGRAHGRHG HGARHGRHGRAHAHARGRAAAAGRRAGHAHGAHGAHAGHAGHAGA

GHHGAHGAGHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG AHAGAR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHRGAHGHRGHGAHGRHGHGAR HGARHGARHGAHGRAHHARHGRAHGRAHGARHGARHGRAHGRAHG

ARHGARHGRHG GRAHGRAHRGAHGRHARGHHGRAHGRAHGRAHHRAHGRH HGRHARHRHGRAHGRHG you suck HGARHGRHGRAHAHARGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGRRAGHAHGAHG

AHAGHAGHAGAGHHGAHGAGHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHG AHAGAR GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAHHRGAHGHRGHGAHGRHGHGAR HGARHGARHGAHGRAHHARHGRAHGRAHGARHGARHGRAHGR

AHGARHGARHGRHG GRAHGRAHRGAHGRHARGHHGRAHGRAHGRAHHRAHGRH HGRHARHRHGRAHGRHG HGARHGRHGRAHAHARGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

AHGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGRHAHAHGAHGAHGRHGHGAHGAHG HGAHG AHGAHGAHGAHGAHGH GAHGAHGAAHGGHAHGGHAGHAHGGHAHGAGHAHGAHGAHG

AHGHGAAHGGAHAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAHGARHGRHGA

RHGARGHARHGAHGAHRGHARHGARHGHGARHGARHGRGHAHGA GRAGGHAGHRAHGAHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAH

AHAHAHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGG

HAGHRAHGAHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAH

AHAHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHR

AHGAHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHAH

AHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHRAHG

AHGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHAHAH

ARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHRAHGAHG

AHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHAHA

HARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRARGRAGGHAGHRAHGA

HGAHGRHGAHGHGA HGARHGRAHGAHGRHGARHGARARHRHRHGRHGARHGRHAHAHA

HAHARARHARRHAHRHARHARHARHARHRHGRAR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes mam, I may, or may not have issues, but I'm comfortable with that.

Sorry, too many H's. :rolleyes:

Try again! tongue.gif

mike_the_wino beat Lars, but that's the only other cross-Thread game I have seen.

Lizzen up Jism Pony that was not my fight. That was my less maniacal, more sober alter ego, a non de guerre so that I may bathe in the foul waters of the Cess and emerge clean. Alas, even Seanachai has lost his former luster and now just shuffles around in pajamas and fuzzy bunny slippers. The medications have taken their toll.

Didn't I see you mugging some old lady at a Wal-Mart? :eek: :eek:

Did you get the DVD Player? Have some pride my good man. :rolleyes:

I saw you edit that post, probably upon the realization that your attempt at an insult sucks. As do you. It's that special kind of suckage, the kind that would rip Clint Eastwood's face clean off even if you were two postal codes away from him.

I hate you all like I hate my pet power shovel :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited to add this: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I AM PLAYING CMAK RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE! Also, knowing your deranged sense of humour, I expect someone of you to state how this would explain how my posts apparently lack coherency, wit, style, panache, glamour, random nonsensical statements concerning plancton, silly mexican hats and donkeys having rampant sex, so I decided to be a bit pre-emptive today.

[ November 29, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: oneirogen ]

I saw you edit that post, probably upon the realization that your attempt at an insult sucks. As do you. It's that special kind of suckage, the kind that would rip Clint Eastwood's face clean off even if you were two postal codes away from him.

I hate you all like I hate my pet power shovel :mad: :mad: :mad:

Damn! You are so right. It did suck! And I tried three times, just for you. :(:(

I blame Dorosh. He started that Thread. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

mike_the_wino beat Lars, but that's the only other cross-Thread game I have seen.

Lizzen up Jism Pony that was not my fight. That was my less maniacal, more sober alter ego, a non de guerre so that I may bathe in the foul waters of the Cess and emerge clean. Alas, even Seanachai has lost his former luster and now just shuffles around in pajamas and fuzzy bunny slippers. The medications have taken their toll. </font>

Edited to add this: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I AM PLAYING CMAK RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE! Also, knowing your deranged sense of humour, I expect someone of you to state how this would explain how my posts apparently lack coherency, wit, style, panache, glamour, random nonsensical statements concerning plancton, silly mexican hats and donkeys having rampant sex, so I decided to be a bit pre-emptive today.

:mad: Onarag you maggot!!! That's the other thread, you non-TNT-chucking puss-sack wannabe! We don't give an ant's teet about your panache, or any other body parts for that matter. :mad: :mad:

Do you have the CMAK Demo? :confused:

If so, then I would kick you soundly in the fork and say:

Ya Wanna Piece of This Sig Line Mikey??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hhhmmm, angry and confused emoticons abound. Not unlike Jimmy. To answer you question, yes I do have the demo. But it has become old and tiresome, not unlike yourself, so you will have to wait the 7-15 days wait that we all must suffer. Then you can choose freely from the plethora of scenarios, as to which suits your demise best. Even a skirt-wearing nancy-boy like yerself can wait that long.

Which one of you little, mincing, rouge-wearing, toe-dancing, ABBA-lip-syncing, frilly-flouncing, show tune-loving bottom-biters is responsible for "Road to Moscow"?

Know that I hate you with all the white hot passion you normally elicit from your parents, who probably cursed the gypsies the day they returned you in the foetid birthing rags you came in, saying, "Hoy! This one's WAY too squirrely even for us. And the nasty bodily funk he emits burns our eyes, damn your souls!"

XXOO,

Boo

I just wandered over to say that I particularly like arranging those things and groups of things yer get right at the start... and then rearranging 'em in, I must say, combinations of artistic forms constrained by the rather... erm..err... "challenging" restrictions of the BFC interface that is me canvas. See, I've got sensibilities and I express me deepest and most profoundest yearnings on yer set-up screen. Its the only way me mind can escape this body.

*sniff*

And then, when everything is done, I like to hide 'em in secret places and wait 20 or 30 turns before anything is found again.

Of course, this takes immense powers of concentration and I have to say, not a little inner torment. I'd say Vincent Van Cough had it good. But me turn rate is rather astounding... considering that one has to wait for me muse and then copy down the precise instructions in deepest crayon... and then of course there is the filing... and then one has to eat or spend a few hours with the little rubber gnome.

*sniff* Art, yer see, can't be rushed.

Yeknod

[ November 30, 2003, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

I have huge brass ones. send him this way, I'll show the little whipper snapper how to chuck TNT.

Given that you aren't worth the sweat off their yarbles, what makes you think they'll come lookin' fer you? </font>