We all have peng challenges, this is mine

The problem with attacking England to turn it into an historical theme park is that if we fight IN England, we run the risk of destroying said historical places. So, we should duke it out somewhere else.

New Jersey would be good. Any damage would just blend in with the day to day carnage. And think of the money we'd save, not to mention having home field advantage.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I can see it how, groups of 'em massing in the hills and pouring off the slopes and diving into major tributaries. Little pointy hats bobbing up and down or spinning on their backs as they float through the states to clog up locks and dams until they're deposited in deltas or flushed into the Gulf of Mexico.

Sort of like salmon... a gnomic diaspora all heading for the promised land... Scunthorpe.

[ August 23, 2005, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

RADLEY! CHANGE YOUR SIG LINE!

As it turns out, you were actually wrong.

Which keeps things nice and tidy, and the Universe on its correct course.

I don't see this happening anytime soon.

You see, your telling me that I was right, just shows that you were wrong.

This should serve as a reminder to all of us that even though the universe may be hurtling toward entropy, there is still a governing force... some higher power, who, if you are quite still, quite receptive, you can hear whispering to you in the vastness of the cosmos. And it's saying; "Seanachai wears a corrective hat... hat... hat..."

I would ask if all this makes you feel insignificant, but then I realize that watching "The Price is Right" makes you feel insignificant.