'Evil Men Have No Songs.' How is it That the Peng Challenge is Filled With Song?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Cutting and pasteing seems to be an insurmountable task for you. You were actually a leader of men in an Armored Division?

Sigh...

I bring you guys a cool song about moose and what I get in return is abuse. :rolleyes:

How about posting some more songs instead? I'm sure there are plenty out there.

With a skill that knows no measure,

From the golden store of Fate

God, in His great love and wisdom,

Made the rugged Granite State;

Made the lakes, the fields, the forests;

Made the Rivers and the rills;

Made the bubbling, crystal fountains

Of New Hampshire's Granite Hills.

Old New Hampshire, Old New Hampshire

Old New Hampshire Grand and Great

We will sing of Old New Hampshire,

Of the dear old Granite State

Builded He New Hampshire glorious

From the borders to the sea;

And with matchless charm and splendor

Blessed her for eternity.

Here, the majesty of mountain;

Here, the grandeur of the lake;

Here, the truth as from the hillside

Whence her crystal waters break.

Old New Hampshire, Old New Hampshire

Old New Hampshire Grand and Great

We will sing of Old New Hampshire,

Of the dear old Granite State

Can anyone tell that I'm bored to tears?

Originally posted by Spiny Mouse:

That's "Spiny",

My location? My email address may give some clue as to where I'm from. If you have the wit to figure it out.

What I wouldn't do right now for a chicken fajhita... maybe some tortilla chips, a little salsa and lots of jalapino peppers..

You lot don't follow instructions well do you ... more dense than depleted uranium apparently.

SSNs (Scum Sucking Newbies) are to be IGNORED unless or until they at LEAST show a profile with an email and a GENERAL location ... for example, apropos of nothing at all ... oh ... New Hampshire just to pick someplace out of thin air.

We don't ask much around here ... with good reason since so few would be able to meet the requirement ... but we do ask THAT.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

SSNs (Scum Sucking Newbies) are to be IGNORED unless or until they at LEAST show a profile with an email and a GENERAL location ... for example, apropos of nothing at all ... oh ... New Hampshire just to pick someplace out of thin air.

Joe

I suppose I am a Noob on the Peng threads. But, I've chuckled over them as a lurker long enough to know what to expect if I ever posted to one. And you guys haven't let me down. smile.gif

I just can't help but notice that, even though you were supposed to ignore me, you chose to have a little fun responding to me anyway. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Spiny Mouse:

I suppose I am a Noob on the Peng threads. But, I've chuckled over them as a lurker long enough to know what to expect if I ever posted to one. And you guys haven't let me down.

And you haven't let us down either.

Still no challenge...

"Post a location in your profile." "Don't use smilies." You guys are fond of your rules. I suppose it's important to find something in life to give you a sense of stability and meaning when you run into presumptuous SSNs.

In a way I am disappointed. I figured that given the moose angle, you guys would have been able to come up with tons of good abuse. I mean, wasn't that a low hanging fruit, over ripe for you to pick and throw at the unsuspecting SSN?

Or perhaps you guys have been falling asleep counting sheep so long that your imaginations can't contain the thought of a better animal. tongue.gif

Or, instead of jumping on the Noob with the hokey moose song, you could post another song to top it. Now that would mean something.

Spiny recklessly continues to post smilies, heedless of the consequences. :D

Hatred updateā€¦

Yesterday morning 2 to 5amā€¦ couldnā€™t sleep and drinking the lab ethanol doesnā€™t seem to be helping, why wonā€™t Seanachai answer my questions? Perhaps I shouldā€™ve mentioned the rifle butt fantasies?

Yesterday morning 5 to11.30 amā€¦ I sleep dreaming of rifle buttā€™s & v42below

Yesterday shower time 11.30am to 12.30pmā€¦ daydream about v42below slipping in the shower & cracking his head on the end of my rifle buttā€¦

Yesterday afternoon 12.30 to 2.30pmā€¦ I see that v42below has posted, I cannot tell you how much each & every detested word vexes meā€¦ Iā€™d probably detest it only slightly less if he said the words I want to here ā€˜Doorknocker PLEASE put down the rifle & whyā€™ve you got it the wrong way round?ā€™

Yesterday afternoon 2.30 to 5.30pmā€¦ had a walk with friends, fed some duckā€™s, released a balloonā€¦ all spoilt by the crowds. I kept on seeing v42belowā€¦ a fleeting glimpse hereā€¦ a grinning inanity thereā€¦ a shadow behind a shadowā€¦ all very disturbingā€¦ I wish I had my rifleā€¦ or a rifle

Yesterday evening 5.30 to 9.00pmā€¦ Went to pub with friendsā€¦ beer, crisps, poolā€¦ you know I donā€™t think a pool cue would be as much fun as a rifle butt

Yesterday evening 9 to 12.30 amā€¦ I finish writing up some results but everythingā€™s oddā€¦ According to the graph there is no optimum time for splitting open v42belowā€™s neural cavity with a series of heavy dull impactsā€¦

This morning 12.30 to 4amā€¦ v42below wants to make me village idiotā€¦ he thinks flattery will get him anywhere? Iā€™m STILL going to ā€˜release his potentialā€™ with some major hot butt playā€¦ err rifle butt play

This morning 4 to 9amā€¦ sleep, maybe I need more sleepā€¦ it canā€™t be healthyā€¦ well it sure beats having your brains beaten out Iā€™d imagine

This day 9am to 5pmā€¦ lotā€™s of staining, lotā€™s of hanging around, lotā€™s of waiting for my stainā€™s to develop, a bit of a quiet day really, what with all the staining & allā€¦ still it gave me lotā€™s of time to not think about v42belowā€™s face & my buttā€¦ lotā€™s of time

This evening 5pm to nowā€¦ travelled home & wrote this, this thingā€¦ I think Iā€™m getting better nowā€¦ Peng that is one hell of an awful newbieā€¦ you need a Messiah pal? Cos I need a flockā€¦ sigh

[ March 07, 2005, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer

Take one down, pass it around - 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer

Take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall!

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Perhaps I shouldā€™ve mentioned the butt fantasies?

I sleep dreaming of butts & v42below

Yesterday shower time 11.30am to 12.30amā€¦ daydream about v42below slipping in the shower.

I donā€™t think a pool cue would be as much fun as a butt.

According to the graph there is no optimum time for splitting open v42belowā€™s cavity .

Iā€™m STILL going to ā€˜release his potentialā€™ with some major hot butt play.

lotā€™s of waiting for my stainā€™s to develop, a bit of a quiet day really, what with all the staining & allā€¦ still it gave me lotā€™s of time to think about v42belowā€™s face & my buttā€¦ lotā€™s of time.

sigh

Please stop.

Yesterday shower time 11.30am to 12.30am

You shower for 13 hours?

Even if you don't,

Do you shower for an hour?

Do you wish to smell like a flower?

Is your normal aroma sour

enough to make the masses cower?

Does it give you power

and make you tower

over glade and bower?

Or not?

Originally posted by dalem:

In case you're serious...

[real life]

Steve & I are friends. I trust him enough to feed him my own liquor and give him a sword to play with while I explain to him at length how and why his politics are all wrong and mine are right. Remember that many of us here in the Cesspool have actually met each other and hang out together. Papa Khann, Lars, Seanachai, me, and for a while Xyphorus, all live in the Twin Cities area. I know where all these buggers live and that keeps them in line.[/real life]

Text sarcasm is lost on you.

Hatred updateā€¦

Yesterday morning 2 to 5amā€¦ couldnā€™t sleep and drinking the lab ethanol doesnā€™t seem to be helping, why wonā€™t Seanachai answer my questions? Perhaps I shouldā€™ve mentioned the rifle butt fantasies?

Yesterday morning 5 to11.30 amā€¦ I sleep dreaming of rifle buttā€™s & v42below

Yesterday shower time 11.30am to 12.30amā€¦ daydream about v42below slipping in the shower & cracking his head on the end of my rifle buttā€¦

Yesterday afternoon12.30 to 2.30pmā€¦ I see that v42below has posted, I cannot tell you how much each & every detested word vexes meā€¦ Iā€™d probably detest it only slightly less if he said the words I want to here ā€˜Doorknocker PLEASE put down the rifle & whyā€™ve you got it the wrong way round?ā€™

Yesterday afternoon 2-30 to 5.30pmā€¦ had a walk with friends, fed some duckā€™s, released a balloonā€¦ all spoilt by the crowds. I kept on seeing v42belowā€¦ a fleeting glimpse hereā€¦ a grinning inanity thereā€¦ a shadow behind a shadowā€¦ all very disturbingā€¦ I wish I had my rifleā€¦ or a rifle

Yesterday evening 5-30 to 9.00pmā€¦ Went to pub with friendsā€¦ beer, crisps, poolā€¦ you know I donā€™t think a pool cue would be as much fun as a rifle butt

Yesterday evening 9 to 12.30 amā€¦ I finish writing up some results but everythingā€™s oddā€¦ According to the graph there is no optimum time for splitting open v42belowā€™s neural cavity with a series of heavy dull impactsā€¦

This morning 12.30 to 4amā€¦ v42below wants to make me village idiotā€¦ he thinks flattery will get him anywhere? Iā€™m STILL going to ā€˜release his potentialā€™ with some major hot butt playā€¦ err rifle butt play

This morning 4to 9amā€¦ sleep, maybe I need more sleepā€¦ it canā€™t be healthyā€¦ well it sure beats having your brains beaten out Iā€™d imagine

This day 9am to 5pmā€¦ lotā€™s of staining, lotā€™s of hanging around, lotā€™s of waiting for my stainā€™s to develop, a bit of a quiet day really, what with all the staining & allā€¦ still it gave me lotā€™s of time to not think about v42belowā€™s face & my buttā€¦ lotā€™s of time

This evening 5pm to nowā€¦ travelled home & wrote this, this thingā€¦ I think Iā€™m getting better nowā€¦ Peng that is one hell of an awful newbieā€¦ you need a Messiah pal? Cos I need a flockā€¦ sigh

Now, I don't know why, but when I try to imagine our Village Idiot typing this stuff, I always see him as that crazy military guy from American Beauty, the one with the drug dealer son and wacko wife.

Usher U got It Bad

When you feel it in your body

You found somebody who makes you change your ways

Like hanging with your crew

Said you act like you're ready

But you don't really know

And everything in your past - you wanna let it go

I've been there, done it, f**ked around

After all that - this is what I found

Nobody wants to be alone

If you're touched by the words in this song

Then baby...

U got it, u got it bad

When you're on the phone

Hang up and you call right back

U got it, u got it bad

If you miss a day without your friend

Your whole life's off track

You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house

You don't wanna have fun

It's all you think about

U got it bad when you're out with someone

But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else

U got it bad

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Hell Anton.... you got a STALKER!!!!!!!!!!

[smilies in this post were ruthlessly smitten]

I know! It's kewl, and by "kewl" I mean totally sweet! I hear - if you feed them right - with time they turn into half-decent mortal enemies. Either that or die a slow and painful death, which can't be all that bad to watch either.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

In case you're serious...

[real life]

Steve & I are friends. I trust him enough to feed him my own liquor and give him a sword to play with while I explain to him at length how and why his politics are all wrong and mine are right. Remember that many of us here in the Cesspool have actually met each other and hang out together. Papa Khann, Lars, Seanachai, me, and for a while Xyphorus, all live in the Twin Cities area. I know where all these buggers live and that keeps them in line.[/real life]

Text sarcasm is lost on you. </font>