Peng Challenges the Hedgehog

Lars

Originally posted by Slapdragon's Ghost:

Have you ever read anything & afterwards just wished somebody would blow your brains out with a 0.5 HMG?

You think back to yourself (as you cut up yet another frozen mouse nervous system) why? How did it get like this? Why didn’t I just emigrate to Australia & spend the rest of my days in an ethanol induced coma like the rest of that ‘countries’ occupants?

You remember having to measure out exact quantities of carcinogenic toxins with minimal protection, you remember an alternative life, you remember being a famous tank commander of the Red Army, you remember nights sat staring into space…

You remember a time when for awhile companionship looked like it may work where other things had failed but in the end it never work out, the inevitable “we need to talk...” came along …

And then sheer desperation tinged with panic sets in & all is bad in the world & for the love of god you decide to do it… you join what you know you shouldn’t join, but you can’t help yourself; you join the Peng challenge .

You try as with all the other things to make it work, you order fanatical but freezing Romanians to hold off against the bloodthirsty Ivan hordes of stickypiss .

You spend your spare time breaking apart Boo ’s supposedly ‘impenetrable’ defenses with (like manna from heaven) intense artillery bombardments.

You also casually rip to pieces the armored car force of Nidan1 safe in the knowledge that the only thing that he’ll surprise you with is ever more ingenious methods to look stupid.

And all the while you put up with the ridiculous senile dribble of ‘ the world greatest Texan' , the vile & terrifying verses of dalem , the absolutely shocking insight into the legal system provided by MrSpkr , the pointlessness of lars ….

But you know what?

Its still okay… sort of.

Like the production of sewage it’s predictable, there is a sort of warmth provided by knowing exactly what is going to happen all the time .

But then you came along 'Slapdragon' & ruined the mirage.

You say you want to integrate me into this filth, the fact that I retch most days thinking about it seems not to cross your mind.

The laughable idea that I would need your ‘help’ to integrate here when, let’s face it, discarded vegetable peelings would probably get along really well here (heck looking around the place they’d probably make a fair decent knight) leaves me shocked.

The painful attempt at humor, the childish use of the ‘word’ skell, the hideous realization that I’m communicating with someone so delusional they’ve called themselves a ‘professor’, its all getting to be too much.

I don’t know how much more of this I can take…

[ November 04, 2004, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 37mm:

By goote, I think someone needs to offer this fruitwad a squireship. That last post was inspired, even if it appeared to be typed by a set of syphillitic moneys hammering the keys to the strain of the song "Disco Duck" while have gamettes extracted with a cold turkey baster.

I mean, lets take an intellectual look at his drivel. He creates clever insults despite obviously lacking a 23rd chromosone. I imagine 37mm with a unibrow (sort of like dalem) squinting at his 14 inch Sylvania monitor tapping with one finger at the keyes while he racks his brain when bingo, the mental constipation ends and the flow gates of lunacy set forth to fill a screen full of filmy slurpings.

In otherwords, you were able to function at about Joe Shaw's level. I hope you are offered a position under a noble knigget where you can act as his or her fluffer and suffer the abuse of living in the basement of a privy. My offer still stands though -- if someone challenges you and wins, I will pipe their tripe for two months. Seeing you beaten and humiliated is my goal.

Joebob, ,

Since the lad is so close to losing it, shall I send him a Rune Scenario to play someone in? That should drive him over the deep end.

Rune

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

...{snipped} ...

SAY, there's a bit of good news. What can we do to ensure that you know you have reached your limit?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

Why don't you take a rum enema, or better yet drink down some lethal toxin that you might have laying around your lab.

It will make you, and the rest of us feel a whole lot better.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Well, what do you expect, Stikky?

He can't do any better since he misplaced his dentures.

Oh that explains that excess drooling. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Joebob, ,

Since the lad is so close to losing it, shall I send him a Rune Scenario to play someone in? That should drive him over the deep end.

Rune

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...{snipped} ...

SAY, there's a bit of good news. What can we do to ensure that you know you have reached your limit?

Joe </font>

Joebob,

Yes, I have been flying my Wildcat and have completed the Coral Sea battles, and am now fighting at Midway, while not beta testing three other games. While great fun, it is buggy out of the box, but the beta of the dgen file does take care of some of the annoyances, like the AI flying into mountains. Dagnabit, we can do that without any help, thank you very much. I look forward to seeing you and Harv crash into the ocean repeatedly.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Joebob,

Yes, I have been flying my Wildcat and have completed the Coral Sea battles, and am now fighting at Midway, while not beta testing three other games. While great fun, it is buggy out of the box, but the beta of the dgen file does take care of some of the annoyances, like the AI flying into mountains. Dagnabit, we can do that without any help, thank you very much. I look forward to seeing you and Harv crash into the ocean repeatedly.

Rune

Oh DO make up your mind ... shall we crash into the Mountain or the Ocean? Assuming, of course, that I have a choice.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

What can we do to ensure that you know you have reached your limit?

Joe

Thinking about lunch again, Joe? </font>

What can we do to ensure that you know you have reached your limit?

Joe

Thinking about lunch again, Joe? </font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I thought we had that plan all laid out there Joebob... if you want the wifey around to cook for you, you do not call ahead from the airport to tell her you are coming home... sheesh

OFJ is a gentleman of the old school. He wanted to give the wife enough time to get the postman dressed and out of the house before he got home.

Michael

UPDATES:

Boo is losing. It's the second turn, and Boo is losing. Big surprise.

dalem owes me a turn or a setup. I forget which. In any event, he is losing.

Lars is pontificating on his love of all things cold and white. He's losing, too.

You all suck.

That is all.

Steve

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I can see you sitting splayed (ewwww...) out on the kitchen floor, an unopened can of Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup cluched in one hand while the other hand ineffectively stabs at it with a bent church key.

No Boo! You have that all wrong! One hand might be clutching the can of condensed chicken noodle soup, but the other hand is clutching the handle of the silverware drawer, which Joe has pulled out completely and the silverware is scattered about on the kitchen floor! And don't forget the blank expression on Joe's face!!! It's priceless!

Originally posted by Patchy:

I can see you sitting splayed (ewwww...) out on the kitchen floor, an unopened can of Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup cluched in one hand while the other hand ineffectively stabs at it with a bent church key.

No Boo! You have that all wrong! One hand might be clutching the can of condensed chicken noodle soup, but the other hand is clutching the handle of the silverware drawer, which Joe has pulled out completely and the silverware is scattered about on the kitchen floor! And don't forget the blank expression on Joe's face!!! It's priceless! </font>

Originally posted by Patchy:

No Boo! You have that all wrong! One hand might be clutching the can of condensed chicken noodle soup, but the other hand is clutching the handle of the silverware drawer, which Joe has pulled out completely and the silverware is scattered about on the kitchen floor! And don't forget the blank expression on Joe's face!!! It's priceless! </font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon's Ghost:

[qb] I don’t know how much more of this I can take…

By goote, I think someone needs to offer this fruitwad a squireship.</font>

Singsong time.

If you all hate TELSTRA, clap your hands...

If you all hate TELSTRA

You all hate TELSTRA.......

Sigh.

Their mail service is as usefull as, as, as an empty bottle of beer. So you can sodding well wait for turns.

I wonder if I remembered to put more beer in the fridge?

Noba.

President Elect

Originally posted by Noba:

Singsong time.

If you all hate TELSTRA

You all hate TELSTRA.......

Sigh.

Their mail service is as usefull as, as, as an empty bottle of beer. So you can sodding well wait for turns.

I wonder if I remembered to put more beer in the fridge?

Noba.

President Elect

I'm not following here ... if Telstra is keeping you from posting ... why would we HATE it? Am I missing something on this?

Joe