New batch of CMAK mods now available from CMHQ! Get um while their hot!!!!!!!

Madmatt

Bishops and Crusaders's and Shermans oh my! CMHQ is happy to release a new batch of CMAK mods care of none other than Gordon Molek himself.

Today's offerings include some new Sherman II, and III's, a M-10 Tank Destroyer, Crusader MK II, A three toned camo Grant and Bishop, plus some new dirty track modes for both Italy and North Africa. Enjoy!

GEM_3-tone_Grant_Preview_tn.jpg

Sherman_III_9th_Lancers_Preview_tn.jpg

ITO_Dirty_Tracks_Preview_tn.jpg

GEM_Crusader_II_Preview_tn.jpg

M10_894th_TD_Batt_Anzio_Preview_tn.jpg

Find them all (and more) right here:

http://www.combatmission.com/

[ February 09, 2004, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Yes yes yes! Gorgeous mods AND just in time to boot!

That's the VERY green camou color I need to match for my own 90% done from-scratch Valentine pack. These mods showed up in the nick of time. Might as well shoot for inter-mod consistency. :D

Look for my Valentines soon, but DEFINITELY download Gordon's mods in the meantime.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Yes yes yes! Gorgeous mods AND just in time to boot!

That's the VERY green camou color I need to match for my own 90% done from-scratch Valentine pack. These mods showed up in the nick of time. Might as well shoot for inter-mod consistency. :D

Look for my Valentines soon, but DEFINITELY download Gordon's mods in the meantime.

MikeyD,

Thanks, if you'd like the original color I can send you a color chip. Might be more accurate than sampling the mod with all the dirt, etc. applied. Just send me an e-mail to "gordonemolek@poboxes.com".

Gordon

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by junk2drive:

Your link has one too many "."s in it.

Anything new? Does this mean you have CMAK and are going to do some more mods?

thanks J2D. I don't know how that extra . got in there. I got CMAK when it came out, but i only get about 90 mins a week for play-time. Unfortunately, i haven't been modding (although I've been grabbing all the mods i CAN get.). If i get a chance, expect some winter mods, hopefully before the winter is over!

Zimorodok.

"i haven't been modding (although I've been grabbing all the mods i CAN get.). If i get a chance, expect some winter mods, hopefully before the winter is over!"---Zimorodok.

The return of "Rustwerks"? Woo-hoo! Good news for sure! Two years later and I am STILL enjoying many of your classics. Looking forward to seeing some CMAK winter mods!

If ever we meet, I'll pay you back with Kingfisher beer! :D