Secret Weapons of the Peng Challenge

dalem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh dear. The more I think I understand men and their peculiarities, the more I realize I will never understand at ALL. *sigh*

How can you be so simple, yet so complex?

It's because we have to share the planet with you ladies. Not a bad gig, really, although at times...

silly.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Leeo:

My Mother, Nancy, trod this Earth with a determined will and powerful mind. She did many things to change many peoples lives for the better. She was also among my best friends, and I love her dearly.

She died peacefully early yesterday morning with me holding her hand.

Nancy, April 24, 1939-December 6,2004.

Turns out eventually.

May she rest in peace. My condolences, Leeo.

v42

Originally posted by 37mm:

Either way Sir I've cleaned your rubber ducky (I don't know what you did to get it so, so 'dirty') so its now ready for you to, to, to... do whatever it is you 'do' with your rubber ducky

Ahhh....my rubber ducky...

Rubber Ducky, you're the one,

You make bathtime lots of fun,

Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;

Woo woo be doo

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,

When I squeeze you, you make noise!

Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

Every day when I

Make my way to the tubby

I find a little fella who's

Cute and yellow and chubby... Seanachai! What the feck are you doing in my bathtub?!?!?

Oh, dear lord... what have you done to my ducky?

WHAT? You thought it was a duck shaped suppository???

EWWWW!

Squire 37mm... bring the industrial grade rubber gloves...

And the fireplace tongs.

We'll have to burn this out in the back yard.

And there I was thinking that I was J.R.E Piddlebury to Jonathon Festerbones Mr Murray character but then again maybe I'm wrong (geddit that’s the catchphrase of Jones & Smith the famous 1920's 'comedy' duo)...

Originally posted by Leeo:

My Mother, Nancy, trod this Earth with a determined will and powerful mind. She did many things to change many peoples lives for the better. She was also among my best friends, and I love her dearly.

She died peacefully early yesterday morning with me holding her hand.

Nancy, April 24, 1939-December 6,2004.

Turns out eventually.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Leeo. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Steve

Been here a year and a half and still a squire... terrible to see such stagnation and yet it STILL continues to try.

Well just to make him feel important I'll rise!

Not just any squire, idjit, I am Squire to the Queen! I was actually knighted by Her Majesty a long time ago, but gave the knighthood up voluntarily to stop the whining of the kannigets. You see, I was knighted without ever being a serf or a squire, which raised a few grey eyebrows (perhaps the Olde Ones were trying to open their eyes for a change, but failed yet again). Knighthood? Been there, done that. Looking at some of the more recently promoted knights, is seems like I'm in better company (yourself excluded of course being a squire).

Oh, almost forgot...BOOT!!!

Gotta keep these young-uns on their toes...

v42

Originally posted by Mace:

What a brown nosing suck you are.

Ever considered a career in cars sales?

Mace

PS Here's to branch Xmas parties! Cheers!!! *falls over*

Watch that mouth of yours, usurper, lest I have to sew it up. Do not think for one minute that I have forgotten about your treachery. The "thrown" still smells funny after your shortlived and illigitmate "reign". You can take the sheep off the Aussie...

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Been here a year and a half and still a squire... terrible to see such stagnation and yet it STILL continues to try.

Well just to make him feel important I'll rise!

Not just any squire, idjit, I am Squire to the Queen! I was actually knighted by Her Majesty a long time ago, but gave the knighthood up voluntarily to stop the whining of the kannigets. You see, I was knighted without ever being a serf or a squire, which raised a few grey eyebrows (perhaps the Olde Ones were trying to open their eyes for a change, but failed yet again). Knighthood? Been there, done that. Looking at some of the more recently promoted knights, is seems like I'm in better company (yourself excluded of course being a squire).

Oh, almost forgot...BOOT!!!

v42 </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

I was actually knighted by Her Majesty a long time ago, but gave the knighthood up voluntarily to stop the whining of the kannigets. You see, I was knighted without ever being a serf or a squire, which raised a few grey eyebrows (perhaps the Olde Ones were trying to open their eyes for a change, but failed yet again). Knighthood? Been there, done that...

Oh, almost forgot... <font size=2>boot! </font>

You call that a <font size=6>BOOT! </font>?

You little limp footed pansy perhaps you’ve been learning your technique off one of the ‘four dwarfs'. I however have been trained by my liege in the ways of the <font size=6>BOOT! </font> and I can tell you that when you <font size=6>BOOT! </font> you should fecking <font size=6>BOOT! </font> like you mean it. Indeed the <font size=6>BOOT!</font> should seem MEAN when in fact it is probably a merciful <font size=6>BOOT!</font> .

Clearly you can’t be a <font size=6>BOOT! </font> knight until you’ve been a serf or squire so you’ve never been a <font size=6>BOOT! </font> fecking knight! I can barely believe that the Justicar & the Olde ones lets you off the hook with a squireship but I suspect it was more out of respect for the Queen and not on account of any fecking <font size=6>BOOT! </font> merit.

Now <font size=6>BOOT! </font> buggar off or I’ll <font size=6>BOOT! </font> be forced to teach you this soddin <font size=6>BOOT! </font> lesson again… oh & just one more thing

<font size=6>BOOT!!! </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Here's to branch Xmas parties! Cheers!!! *falls over*

As Joe Shmoe would say, it's important to maintain traditions, especially those of the more sacrosanct variety.

Michael </font>

You call that a <font size=6>BOOT! </font>?

You little limp footed pansy perhaps you’ve been learning your technique off one of the ‘four dwarfs'. I however have been trained by my liege in the ways of the <font size=6>BOOT! </font> and I can tell you that when you <font size=6>BOOT! </font> you should fecking <font size=6>BOOT! </font> like you mean it. Indeed the <font size=6>BOOT!</font> should seem MEAN when in fact it is probably a merciful <font size=6>BOOT!</font> .

Clearly you can’t be a <font size=6>BOOT! </font> knight until you’ve been a serf or squire so you’ve never been a <font size=6>BOOT! </font> fecking knight! I can barely believe that the Justicar & the Olde ones lets you off the hook with a squireship but I suspect it was more out of respect for the Queen and not on account of any fecking <font size=6>BOOT! </font> merit.

Now <font size=6>BOOT! </font> buggar off or I’ll <font size=6>BOOT! </font> be forced to teach you this soddin <font size=6>BOOT! </font> lesson again… oh & just one more thing

<font size=6>BOOT!!! </font>

My, aren't they cute when they pretend to be grown up?

rofl.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

They say the water goes down the loo the other way 'round in the southern hemisphere. couldn't that get confusing if you were having a chuck? On the other hand, you might be able to balance eggs on their ends all year round.

Michael

I believe it's called a "chunder" down there. As for the egg thingy, seeing as how any kind of "balance" isn't really an Aussie forte, I don't see that happening.

You know what guys? I think *I* may well be on my way to my OWN "mortal enemy"!

Mord has apparently taken a dislike to me and is stalking me and haraunging me over my dislike of war2004.

Isn't it cute?

If he follows me in here, can I keep him?

And to think all the effort you guys have put in to try and attract one and all I did was post my opinions in the GF. *rolls eyes*

Edited because Mr. Emrys has been a BAD influence on me and I riddled my post with smilies which I then had to go and euthanize...

Mord has apparently taken a dislike to me and is stalking me and haraunging me over my dislike of war2004.

Isn't it cute?

If he follows me in here, can I keep him?

And to think all the effort you guys have put in to try and attract one and all I did was post my opinions in the GF. *rolls eyes*

Edited because Mr. Emrys has been a BAD influence on me and I riddled my post with smilies which I then had to go and euthanize...

Which one of his internal organs do you want extracted, dearest? Does this "Mord" had a local address?

My dear lady I congratulate you on your possible acquisition of a ‘mortal enemy’ (I like the term nemesis myself) for I think we can all agree here in this place, at this time, in this company that enemies are indeed far more precious than friends and often more interesting…

However I must say I’m slightly sceptical surely as you play with your dainty things, look after your Hiram and chatter pleasantly in the GF you have merely attracted a ‘slightly annoying person’?

Perhaps you should leave the true hatred, the sh!t slinging, the bitter jibes, vile threats, bloodcurdling accusations, the nervous breakdowns, the drugs, the booze, the vomit, the phlegm & brutal savage combat of nemeses to the men around here…

It's what we were put on this once fine planet for