I Challenge Cdrfar to tell Peng His Real Handle....

And speaking of dalem's post count, I can only look at his and some others who shall remain unnamed [but basically I mean lamers like Joe, Lars, Seanachai before he finally blew a fuse, and pretty much all the rest of you 4 digit types (Ladies of the Pool excepted, of course)], then look at my own tiny digit and feel inadequate.
Damnit, Papa Khann ... Sound Off LIKE Ya Got A Pair, Don't Sound Off ABOUT Your Pair ... from the sounds of it that would be good advice for you.

Joe

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since the people in the GF are too easely offended, i post this link here, amongst the men of men, the gorillaz amongst apes, the T-rexes amongst dino's, the ... well you get the point nitwits!

SHOOT ME

I'm giving all of you a chance to do to me what you've always wanted (especially V42belowzero ), but watch it, if you're not fast enough, i'll have my ReVeNgE upon your fragile body :mad: :mad:

'n joy

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And speaking of dalem's post count, I can only look at his and some others who shall remain unnamed [but basically I mean lamers like Joe, Lars, Seanachai before he finally blew a fuse, and pretty much all the rest of you 4 digit types (Ladies of the Pool excepted, of course)], then look at my own tiny digit and feel inadequate.

Damnit, Papa Khann ... Sound Off LIKE Ya Got A Pair, Don't Sound Off ABOUT Your Pair ... from the sounds of it that would be good advice for you.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And speaking of dalem's post count, I can only look at his and some others who shall remain unnamed [but basically I mean lamers like Joe, Lars, Seanachai before he finally blew a fuse, and pretty much all the rest of you 4 digit types (Ladies of the Pool excepted, of course)], then look at my own tiny digit and feel inadequate.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Weeeeeeeee!!!! I'm back and what a very exciting week I've had. See there's been a bit of excitement about these parts as well.

A week for the hangover to subside? Must have a been a bugger of a blinder then.

btw Your bottles still haven't arrived yet.

Mace

No...the hangover only took a day this time. Terrible waste of a good bottle of Port though, plus an extra $80 for the new keyboard. Remember kids, don't drink and type. I thought I was the poster child for that campaign, but my position apparently was usurped soon after. Go figure. I've been at the evasive driving course. It was a hoot. The bottles...hmmmm? Must be stuck in customs. If I were you, I'd march right down there and demand satisfaction, or the booze at least.

Okay.

The Minneapolis chapter of the local CM 408 has just left. I am delightfully drunk as only the host can be.

We had a fine feast of genuine Mexican food.

Yummy.

I have a couple of beans & rice and half a burrito and some tacos in my fridge.

Only Lars brought a girl. How embarrassing is that? (Shari rocks even when she doesn't bring friends of the female persuasion.)

We watched Kelly's Heroes. Xyphorus had not seen it before. How embarrassing is that?

Seanachai (remember him?) shot me with my toy phaser several times during the movie. (How embarrassing is it that I'm not embarrassed that I have a toy phaser that Seanachai can shoot me with?)

Seanachai drank sufficient amounts of my Laphroiag.

Lars brought me wonderful genuine spiced rum for me to drink. Yummy stuff.

Xyphorus is the most grown-up of all of us - how embarrassing is that?

We made fun of several of the Foorum regulars. Yes I typed "foorum" because I'm a little "host drunk" but I think I like "foorum" just plenty.

I tried to count the rivets on the Kelly's Heroes halftracks for grogwork but just couldn't care.

Papa Khann was suitably entranced by Univision cable channel Cuban-Miami cleavage that I have high hopes for him.

Lars and Shari showed me their recent vacation photos and I hate them with a hot hate that burns like a fiery hatred of heat and hot and stuff.

Their pics are really cool.

And stuff.

I hate you all.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Well, since the people in the GF are too easely offended, i post this link here, amongst the men of men, the gorillaz amongst apes, the T-rexes amongst dino's, the ... well you get the point nitwits!

SHOOT ME

I'm giving all of you a chance to do to me what you've always wanted (especially V42belowzero ), but watch it, if you're not fast enough, i'll have my ReVeNgE upon your fragile body :mad: :mad:

'n joy

You really need a new soundtrack... Dueling Banjos comes to mind

SHOOT ME

'n joy

I think this takes place in park in Ghent.

[ March 13, 2004, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

SHOOT ME

'n joy

I think this takes place in park in Ghent. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

SHOOT ME

'n joy

I think this takes place in park in Ghent. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Okay.

The Minneapolis chapter of the local CM 408 has just left. I am delightfully drunk as only the host can be.

{snipped drivel that didn't even MENTION my name ... how wrong is that?}

I hate you all.

Oh fine, so NOW Papa Khann can be bothered to show up, so NOW Seanachai can make time in his busy schedule to attend a get together, so NOW Lars ... actually he was with us at dinner wasn't he ... well it's not like HE has a life and obviously Xylophone (whatever) isn't even OF the CessPool so he'd just show up to be cool ... amazing those lovely ladies of theirs keep hanging around those two losers, not to mention them showing up at YOUR house dalem, they probably like the dog ... maybe the cat.

Where was I ...

Oh yeah, so NOW they show up and not a word about the poor Justicar.

AND not a word from dalem about my proposed computer specs either. I tell you lad if I end up with the wrong computer I'll be blaming YOU!

I'm going to post again here ... in the likely vain hope that someone will actually care and provide some guidance as I'm buying a new PC (NOTE YOU ... A PC ... if I wanted some stupid, user proof, kiddies computer I'd buy a Mac, but I'm a MAN and use a PC like Gawd intended.)

I'm looking to drop about a grand on it and will be using it mostly for gaming (CM of course, some flight sims against ALL logic) and some photo work with my new digital camera (speaking of which, where are the photos we took dalem ... you're disappointing me on so MANY levels).

* Processor - Intel P4 300, Celeron, Athlon or what?

* Motherboard - does it matter?

* Comp USA as the dealer - any thoughts?

* NVIDIA® GeForce4™ FX 5200 AGP 8X 128MB ... issues with this?

* 6 USB, 1 AGP, 3 PCI (2 open)

* What am I missing?

* Monitor, your recommendations up to $500?

Help me Obi Wan, you're my last hope ...

Joe

p.s. So NOW they show up ... couldn't be bothered to show up when I MADE TIME IN MY BUSY SCHEDULE ... NOW they show up

Originally posted by dalem:

Okay.

The Minneapolis chapter of the local CM 408 has just left.

Had I But Known

By Boo Radley

Had I but known,

I would have called and ordered a dozen pizzas in your name.

Had I but known,

I would have have called the FCC and told them you were pirating cable.

Had I but known,

I would have called the Federales and told them you had underage females there.

Had I but known,

I would have taken a classified ad out saying that you were providing free beer.

Or having an esate sale.

Had I but known,

I would have called you and asked if your refrigerator were running.

Had I but known.

Had I but known.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AND not a word from dalem about my proposed computer specs either. I tell you lad if I end up with the wrong computer I'll be blaming YOU!

You silly twitch! I promptly forwarded your note to my biggest computer geek friend and I'm sure he's working on it right now. I just don't know enough anymore to help you - when I put a new system together I just ask my buddy.

So be patient, little old one, and you will have answers.