I Challenge Cdrfar to tell Peng His Real Handle....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

Ahh there you are Squire v42....

I was just about to go down the cellar for a new bottle of wine, but it's all dark and musty....

*Tosses v42 the keys*

I'll get the glasses.....

My Queen

ourwines_image.jpg

I am afraid that, at the risk of falling out of favour with Your Majesty, I must refuse. After all, I am on duty, whilst near Your Majesty and must remain vigilant. *hands keys back*

Originally posted by v42below:

Also, my dear stinkywinky, what exactly are you? For avoidance of doubt I only want to know which house you belong to and your status therein. I am not interested in your life story.

He's a towel boy in the House of the Rising Sun.

Originally posted by dalem:

Inga binga binga unga bunga unga... BUNGA.

This from 7027 posts....mainly SH*TE.

Noba.

Edited to mention that the calculator used on the board to count the number of posts; has been raiding Her Majesty's cellar...again.

[ March 12, 2004, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I just hang around here because they won't let me in that other thread.

Do you mean that other thread, as in the waffle ? Not bolded because they're not.

So they wont let you in... why is that a problem??

Just do what we all do, and kick down the bloody door..

Lars ,

As if going to dalem's house wasn't punishment enough, I have determined to really make things miserable for you. If you are not playing the rune scenario I suggested, then I will send one I am working on for you to play.....none other then dalem . What does this scenario feature you may ask?

The Last Offensive of the Eighth Army during WWII.

Kiwis...without sheep.

Kiwi explody things

German Explody things

Crunchy things from both sides.

About 4000 points per side, 1km by 1km map.

Did I mention explody things?

Let me know if you are playing the other one, if you are, I will spare you.

Rune

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You've not noticed my plaque by the door?

As a matter of fact no. But now that you mention it, that gap-toothed grin of yours sure does show off some plaque.

Papa </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Lars ,

As if going to dalem's house wasn't punishment enough, I have determined to really make things miserable for you. If you are not playing the rune scenario I suggested, then I will send one I am working on for you to play.....none other then dalem . What does this scenario feature you may ask?

The Last Offensive of the Eighth Army during WWII.

Kiwis...without sheep.

Kiwi explody things

German Explody things

Crunchy things from both sides.

About 4000 points per side, 1km by 1km map.

Did I mention explody things?

Let me know if you are playing the other one, if you are, I will spare you.

Rune

I sent the other one to Papa Kahn.

But there's no reason not to annoy dalem, now is there?

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Inga binga binga unga bunga unga... BUNGA.

This from 7027 posts....mainly SH*TE.

Noba.

Edited to mention that the calculator used on the board to count the number of posts; has been raiding Her Majesty's cellar...again. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

And sure, I'll play anything, even a Rune-ario.

If you have time to play some piece of ****e offering by rune you have time to respond to my email ... actually if you have time to play ANYTHING by rune you have time to ... well, do ANYTHING else.

Joe

Boo, Boo, Boo.

Still dangling that old excuse that, of course, you meant to sound like an idjit and therefore really aren't one? Nice try, old chum. Time to clean out the boat and try on some new tackle.

And regarding the failure of your direct frontal assault... Might there, I wonder, be a small chance that it failed because it was (oh say just for instance) a direct frontal assualt on a prepared position? No, that couldn't be it. After all, this is Generalissimo Boo freaking Radley we're talking about here. You must be right. It was because I always grasp at the obvious (note how quickly I picked up on the fact that you're an idjit?).

And speaking of dalem's post count, I can only look at his and some others who shall remain unnamed [but basically I mean lamers like Joe, Lars, Seanachai before he finally blew a fuse, and pretty much all the rest of you 4 digit types (Ladies of the Pool excepted, of course)], then look at my own tiny digit and feel inadequate.

Yes, that's it, downright inadequate.

Papa