gliders, crashed airplanes in CMAK?

Those items might have some gameplay value if they were able to block LOS!

But the biggest argument against them is there's not enough room on the CD to fit 'em! The CD's chock-full now and for every crashed plane or abandoned car they'd have to dump a Sherman type of Brit armored car.

I lobbied for just those things back during the CMBB beta, and for just those same reasons they chose to not take-up my suggestion.

[ November 04, 2003, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by JonnyBlademan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

2 CD's? BAH! 1 DVD is the way to go.

Okay. I'm sold. With that much space, they could also include a movie of a beautiful nude female model giving us a walkthrough of the Tutorial.

:D

Michael </font>

You could still do a scenario of an airfield raid. Use trucks to simulate parked up aircraft. It obviously requires some imaginative effort, but not much in a hobby where we were happily pushing around little cardboard counters until a few years ago.

And after all what is a transport aircraft but a flying truck? I will certainly put the point to the next blue-job I come across.

Warming to theme: of course you would have to park your 'aircraft' on a spot of rubble to stop them taxiing off the airfield when the SAS/LRDG turn up to get nasty.