Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

*stands in the paddock sporting a comfortable negligee*

It can't get any worse than the convulsive twitches that mental image is causing.

Don't forget, oh hoof-ed one, that I have pictures of you from my visit last year. Do I have to send them along to Patch (evil mistress of the photoshop) for a bit of "enhancing"?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

It's just that he's worn me out so thoroughly that I have barely enough energy to sit propped up, exhausted and glistening (as only ladies do) in the afterglow, in front of the computer until I gain strength enough for him again.

And when Papa Khan does that, they say it's just wrong... </font>

Did I tell you all that when I was on my vacation cruise, I got my very first manicure ever.

I have always wanted to get one, but I was hesitant because I thought it was...well, you know unmanly. However, I realized that the rich and famous men of the world get them, and they cant all be sissy boys, can they?

Then I thought that it would be very embarassing because the condition of my hands and fingers is less than appealing, what with scars and callouses and unsightly cuticles. I did not want to impose myself on some unsuspecting young manicurist.

Well, I made an appointment on the cruise for a haircut and a manicure. When the appointed time arrived I was apprehensive, but young Erika from Capetown South Africa was very nice. She even told me that she had seen worse looking hands during her young career.

We chatted away...she asked me lots of questions about 9/11...she had never seen the WTC live, and asked me where it stood in relation to the docking berth of the cruise ship. I found it odd trying to describe to her where they would have been, for 25 years I worked in Manhattan, and they were always just there.

Anyway, she did a wonderful job on my hands, polish and all for my nails...nothing sissified about it. I have lost my virginity...so to speak, and now I plan to get a manicure on a regular basis.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Anyway, she did a wonderful job on my hands, polish and all for my nails...nothing sissified about it. I have lost my virginity...so to speak, and now I plan to get a manicure on a regular basis.

You girly-handed glad-hander. Why, I bet Boo has tougher hands than yours, and I hear he's a spokes-model for Palmolive.

Oh, and so as not to waste bandwidth, rleete's hands are like doe-skin. Like rabbit-fur even (who'd a thought he had fur on his palms, eh?).

Crappy taunt number 666 brought to you by Moi.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I have big hands and big feet.

And you know what that means?

It means your hands and feet are bigger than your brain? Able to grope and trip over tall buildings in a single bound? Frightening to children and other small mammals?

Like That's news...

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I have big hands and big feet.

And you know what that means?

It means your hands and feet are bigger than your brain? Able to grope and trip over tall buildings in a single bound? Frightening to children and other small mammals?

Like That's news... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

the SSN known as Tim the Enchanter having been proposed for Coventry... is now and shall be henceforth committed to Coventry

Joe

Well, just as glad that's done.

Tim the Enchanter posted like a neutered poodle. Very unappealing.

'Smoke the peace pipe with me'. Dear God. That post wasn't simply an affront to Indians of this continent, it was an affront to those of the subcontinent, and it had nothing to do with them. Hell, it was an affront to Uzbeks.

I have always wanted to get one, but I was hesitant because I thought it was...well, you know unmanly.

So what was stopping you? Your image couldn't be more compromised by a tutu, for godssakes.

Then I thought that it would be very embarassing because the condition of my hands and fingers is less than appealing

Quite in keeping with the rest of you.

but young Erika from Capetown South Africa was very nice. She even told me that she had seen worse looking hands during her young career.

As what, a hog butcherer?

Anyway, she did a wonderful job on my hands, polish and all for my nails...and now I plan to get a manicure on a regular basis.

Wonderful. Manicurists the world over are on their knees, offering up praise. But isn't this a bit like gilding a pig snout?

When I return from my confrontation with Mickey, I shall expect a setup.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

If yours aren't, that means you're probably...dainty.

Well, Leeo's feet aren't probably used much, as he makes his way from fridge to desk chair to toilet on his hands and knees.

His hands are probably massive, from tightly clenching the toilet rim to steady himself...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

If yours aren't, that means you're probably...dainty.

Well, Leeo's feet aren't probably used much, as he makes his way from fridge to desk chair to toilet on his hands and knees.

His hands are probably massive, from tightly clenching the toilet rim to steady himself... </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

It's just that he's worn me out so thoroughly that I have barely enough energy to sit propped up, exhausted and glistening (as only ladies do) in the afterglow, in front of the computer until I gain strength enough for him again.

And when Papa Khan does that, they say it's just wrong... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Right then, had about enough so I have.

WHEREAS, In accordance with the process set forth by ... well, ME mostly ... the SSN known as Tim the Enchanter having been proposed for Coventry and WHEREAS said proposition having been placed before the body of the Peng Challenge Thread and WHEREAS there has been no refutation or suggestion of NOT enacting such proposition then BE IT RESOLVED AND PROCLAIMED on behalf of the Olde Ones of said Peng Challenge Thread that said SSN, to wit, Tim the Enchanter, is now and shall be henceforth committed to Coventry not to be acknowledged in any way upon the pages of the Mutha Beautiful Thread for all time and eternity ... or until some slack witted foole forgets, whichever comes first.

Joe

Wow, Foul Joe finally said something I can agree with. Who'd a thunk it?

Turns are out, so if you didn't get one, send again.

Steve

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Seanachai, I find it distressing and repugnant that since I have consigned you to my own private Coventry, you have yet to notice.

I noticed. Get some new magazines. My Dentist has a better selection...

Just to let you know that after your puny and pathetic attempts to command me to stop posting, I have not done so, and you are now on my Ignore List.

You can't ignore me. Oh, you might try, but you're not strong enough. Within 48 hours of your beginning the newest attempt, I can see you sitting there in your apartment, fidgeting, jumping up to fuss with some book on 'uniform patches', getting up to clean the sink yet again, all the while mumbling 'Is he posting? Is he posting right now? What has he posted?'. Eventually, you run to the computer, log on, and feverishly search for my latest posts.

If I haven't posted anything new, you re-read my recent posts. Your hands itch with the need to respond, if only to type 'Ha! I'm not reading your posts! I'm not responding to you! Do you understand me, Seanachai?! Do you hear what I'm saying? You're in Coventry!'

Then you go back to fidgeting in your chair, mumbling 'has he posted yet?'

Don't think of it as obsessive or needy, Grog Dorosh. It's the least pathological and most understandable aspect of your life.

I think you need to be careful about how you use the word Coventry; Gaylord (who no longer posts here) cried about it for six months at the Writer's Club.

He didn't just cry, Michael. He spent at least 4 of those months also suffering from horrendous bed-wetting episodes and night terrors.

Did I mention I'm ignoring you?

You did. And a very good job you're making of it. Why, I feel positively cast into the outer darkness of your regard. Good show!

Really, it's for the best. I was getting a few points ahead of you in the Hate Polls. Alas, while a Mortal Enemy still eludes me, I have picked up one or two stalkers.

Michael, I feel it's now safe to tell you the truth. You are more hated than I. You have achieved a great, seething mass of hatred. But do you see, that's not what matters.

Because, Michael, I will always be Hated more thoroughly than you. I will be Hated with a sort of reverence. You will simply be hated.

And that's not a bad thing, Michael. Indeed, it's a great achievement.

But consider. All that vast bounty of hatred, and yet you still dance around me, chanting 'I'm more hated than you, Seanachai!' You see it, don't you? All that hatred, and yet you are not secure.

They will build a throne for you, where you can crouch, receiving the hatred of all. And I will be in a corner of the courtyard, simply sweeping. And yet your eyes will be fixed upon me. The Board will ring with hatred for you, and you will still feel empty, and directionless. People will accept being banned, simply to tell you how much they hate you. And yet, your thoughts will ever stray to me.

An aging figure of clownishness, pushing a broom, sweeping up the hatred flung your way by all and sundry. A gentle smile on my face, singing a jolly singsong under my breath.

But I am the Master, Grog Dorosh. And you know it.

Did I mention that I'm ignoring you?!? :mad:

I believe you did. You can practice it without losing sleep, as I will be gone for the next week.

Originally posted by Speedy:

*Takes off clothes*

STREAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

*dodges security and makes for the outer*

Grabs Speedy by the scruff of the........

And what do we have here eh?

Naked as the day you were born....

*wraps negligee around Speedy *

Now go muck out the stables!!

*wicked grin*