Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

Okay...since *some* people here are exceedingly dense. Well, that's just about everyone, so let me be specific...Emrys, dear! *psst* I intentionally "misunderstood". That was the humor of it. Nitwit.

Seanachai - Look. I can spell *your* name without looking at it, so cut me some slack, K? But out of reverence and respect, I fixed *my* post.

And that notwithstanding, it's STILL an affront whatever Lars meant!

I demand retribution!

I demand a redress of the injustice!

I demand... a shrubbery!!!

I demand some well-prepared roast leg of lamb (ooo! with those new potatoes and baby carrots!) and a pleasant Shiraz to go with it.

Now I must go lie down for a rest. It's tiring making all those demands.

However do you do it, my Queen?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have minded so much if the driver hadn't thought he had it won coming out of the home turn, he only decided to give it the whip when he saw the other horse come past him half way down the straight.

Well ok I would still be pissed off but not quite as much. Oh well thats what you get putting it on the nose. Caufield Cup tomorrow, maybe I'll win it back.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Anyway, she did a wonderful job on my hands, polish and all for my nails...nothing sissified about it. I have lost my virginity...so to speak, and now I plan to get a manicure on a regular basis.

You girly-handed glad-hander. Why, I bet Boo has tougher hands than yours, and I hear he's a spokes-model for Palmolive.

Oh, and so as not to waste bandwidth, rleete's hands are like doe-skin. Like rabbit-fur even (who'd a thought he had fur on his palms, eh?).

Crappy taunt number 666 brought to you by Moi. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

I just went to the pub and had 1 beer for $103.10...

Hold a sec. You paid $103.10 for one beer? In what country's currency? Someplace with runaway inflation? Or were you just too drunk to count your change?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Hold a sec. You paid $103.10 for one beer? In what country's currency? Someplace with runaway inflation? Or were you just too drunk to count your change?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Shouldn't you be out saving spotted owls or green tree frogs...or some other poor near-extinct creature that has sought refuge in the bleak wilderness better known as Oregon?

It does keep him off the streets.

But you're right about Oregon. After living there for 8 years, I decided that the state motto should be, "What's the use?"

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

When I return from my confrontation with Mickey, I shall expect a setup.

You actually want a setup ???. Is this a trick, or part of a new twelve step program that you have enrolled in?

While I hope you enjoy your trip to the Magic Kimgdom, I am worried that your fragile ego will be forever crushed as you watch hordes of wide-eyed eight year olds running passed you as you stand forlornly...head down...hands in pockets..in front of the "You must be this tall to get on this Ride" sign.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

And that notwithstanding, it's STILL an affront whatever Lars meant!

Dear Lady, I was referring to him sitting all alone naked in front of the computer, not you.

Pre, post and during.

I'll send you a copy of the tape (and a shrubbery) when he finally makes the local news.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and drops excriment all over the place like a duck, is it a duck?

Could be a Coot

Or maybe a Moorhen.

Heck, I'll even go out on a limb and say it could be a Purple Gallinule. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

"Squatted"?

"Squatted"?

You think horses "squat"?

And you call ME a "faux-Texan"?

"Squatted" indeed.

Sheesh.

Steve

HAH! You ARE a Faux Texan whereas I am a full blooded, PURE BRED strain of the greatest that America can offer ... the TRUE TEXAN!

I may not have mentioned this before since ALL TRUE Texans are modest men, but I was born in Texas, my parents were born in Texas, my grandparents were born in Texas and each and every one of my great grandparents are buried in the sacred soil of the Lone Star State. An OKIE such as yourself or a transplanted YANKEE such as our President wouldn't understand the real significance of BEING a Texan. I DO!

You can't just LIVE in Texas, you have to BE TEXAN. And a TRUE TEXAN IS A TEXAN NO MATTER WHERE THEY RESIDE!

The eyes of Texas are upon you, all the live-long day.

The eyes of Texas are upon you, you cannot get away.

Do not think you can escape them, at night or early in the morn.

The eyes of Texas are upon you, till Gabriel blows his horn.

Excuse me a moment ... I ... I have something in my eye, perhaps a bit of Texas ... {sniff}

There all better now, I just asked myself, "What would Travis do?"

As to the President, BAH! He was born in New York and his parents were both born and bred Yankees! Besides I've been to Midland and it's a hole.

As to horses squatting, I have my sources to hand sir:

Squat (Horse Stance)
Some workout site ... someplace Would they CALL it a HORSE stance and describe it as a Squat if it WERE NOT TRUE? I think not.

Besides, in MY story the horse squats, you can allow YOUR horses to do as they please I suppose.

Joe

Joe, that was the best you could come up with after nearly half an hour?

Truly a sad state of affairs.

As for that "I've been working on the railroad" crap, all I can say is, "I'll take loser melodies for $200, Alex."

Steve

Oklahoma ... a sad state of affairs!

Now that's sig line material.

Joe

I see I was wrong. Of course it was probably too much to expect that someone from ManySoda would understand feelings ... since the feeling is starting to be leeched from their extremities by the oncoming winter.
You know technically colder areas should favour larger people but isn’t Texas the fattest, most obese, most disgustingly greedy place on Earth?

Oh well at least Texas has fine wildlife

This afternoon, I'm playing some golf.

How's the temperature up there, Lars?

Steve

Great, if you're a duck. Or a grebe. Or a cormorant. Or sumfink...

Friday:

Cloudy with occasional showers. High 47F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Friday night:

Rain showers this evening mixing with snow showers overnight. Low near 35F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 50%.

Gonna be a chilly ride across the lake tomorrow....