Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

This from a man who, on any given night, can be found in a field shouting 'Bleat that you love me! Bleat it!'

That may be so, but I still have my standards.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Okay, I would love to gather with the Minnesota Miscreants for more depraved silly wargaming. But I will be departing this Saturday for...Disney World. Again. Doubtless, as Berli assures me, to be sodomized by Mickey Mouse.

You aim too high.

It'll be the Seven Dwarves.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Senility setting in so quickly? I sent you #006 on the 4th of this month. Almost ten days I've been waiting, nancy boy. Hop to it!

Never got it, send again...."upstater" </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Okay, I would love to gather with the Minnesota Miscreants for more depraved silly wargaming. But I will be departing this Saturday for...Disney World. Again. Doubtless, as Berli assures me, to be sodomized by Mickey Mouse.

You aim too high.

It'll be the Seven Dwarves. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I was looking at the bottom of your post to check when you registered. July 2000, same as me. Then I looked at the number of posts you have drivelled out in that time and was instantly gratefull I've never been around to listen to your spoken word. I bet no-one in your vicinity gets a word in - at all, let alone edgewise.

Thanks for the opportunity to add one more to the number.

You may quietly scream to yourself now, you dupe, and in the future don't interrupt your betters.

Originally posted by Lars:

You aim too high.

It'll be the Seven Dwarves. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Trivial matters here ... nothing of substance.

Save, of course, that Tim the Decanter has been proposed for Coventry ... and by Seanachai no less.

What say you lads? Will any speak FOR Tim the Decanter or shall it be Coventry for him?

Joe

rleete, the twit, said that Tim the Depantser was sent to Coventry some time ago.

I don't remember this, but then, I blew out my short term memory thirty years ago.

Who are you again?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Trivial matters here ... nothing of substance.

Save, of course, that Tim the Decanter has been proposed for Coventry ... and by Seanachai no less.

What say you lads? Will any speak FOR Tim the Decanter or shall it be Coventry for him?

Joe

Not that I think Dim the Infected has what it takes, but Noba left the email addy requirement out of the rules, so it'd really his fault.

Let's send them both.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

Mr.Rad...

Okay, addressing me as 'Mr. Achai', given that 'Seanachai' is as much a title as a name, was dim, but within the realm of 'well intentioned stupidity', but 'Mr. Rad', where a clear 'first name' and 'last name' are present is simply a rather poor attempt at smirking arseholery.

I see that the 'Gaylord Wannabe' (man, talk about a lack of ambition!) has made his way here. Kwazy assures us that 'Tim' doesn't share the same IP as 'Gaylord'. At this point, my assumption is that Gaylord's family moved to another State. Possibly because even moving him to another school district didn't stop the name calling and abuse.

Whether he is, or he isn't, I see no reason to repeat past mistakes, and without demur I say 'Coventry'.

I anticipate no cry of outrage.

See, Joe? Even my anti-Elitist, egalitarian, near anarchistic tendencies have a limit. </font>