Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

Greetings friends!

What is the Peng Challenge Thread? It's obviously not used as a tool for garnering the attention of others, but it's not your GrandDragon's oldsmobile either.

Is it like one of those make beleive inside profound artistic displays like when that silly ole chap Mick Jagger was straddling the inflatable penis on stage?

I am merely asking mind you, having read others explanations, but none of them seem to really agree on much. In this thread I sense that you all agree on much, so what better place to ask is there friends?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 37mm:

What with dalem & Berlichtingen competing for the most inane & indecipherable comments ever

Aroint sirrah!

The day that Berli can mange the same level of indecipherablenessicity is the day that I remember to put out all my recycling at the proper time of day the day before, which is because apparently city-employed hippie activist recycling-gatherers have nothing better to do at 6 o'clock in the blessed morningtime than to search for my green plastic bin full of Coke cans and Papa Khann's beer bottles.

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

Greetings friends!

What is the Peng Challenge Thread? It's obviously not used as a tool for garnering the attention of others, but it's not your GrandDragon's oldsmobile either.

Is it like one of those make beleive inside profound artistic displays like when that silly ole chap Mick Jagger was straddling the inflatable penis on stage?

I am merely asking mind you, having read others explanations, but none of them seem to really agree on much. In this thread I sense that you all agree on much, so what better place to ask is there friends?

I lost an idiot recently - have you seen him at your meetings? If so, please tell him he's an idiot for me.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

Greetings friends!

I lost an idiot recently - have you seen him at your meetings? If so, please tell him he's an idiot for me. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

The day that Berli can mange the same level of indecipherablenessicity

Yes, but have you reached mididoctors level? Aspire, young one, aspire!

And where the hell's my turn, slacker? </font>

Uh, Boo? We sent that one to Coventry, 'member? In your advanced state of decay, you must have forgetted. Forgotted. Or sumfink.

MrSpkr, do I owe you a turn, or you me? It was your damn setup, so if you owe me, shame on you and your family for evermore (said the raven). If I am the one doing the owing, it's only a slight oversight, and means nought.

... which is because apparently city-employed hippie activist recycling-gatherers have nothing better to do at 6 o'clock in the blessed morningtime than to search for my green plastic bin full of Coke cans and Papa Khann's beer bottles.

You mean there are still LIVING city-employed hippie activist recycling-gatherers in your neighborhood? Have you gone soft on us?

Papa

PS

Corona. Mmmmmm good. Beer and fruit. It just doesn't get any better than that.

PPS

Well ok, maybe beer, fruit, and a stick in the eye of dalem, Lars, and Seanachai during drunken Third Reich.

PPPS

Is anything that Lars does done in a not-drunken state? Just wondering.

PPPPS

So when?

Okay, I would love to gather with the Minnesota Miscreants for more depraved silly wargaming. But I will be departing this Saturday for...Disney World. Again. Doubtless, as Berli assures me, to be sodomized by Mickey Mouse.

When I return, I demand a night of non-stopping gaming, horrible, debauched talk, and having Sten the dog piss on Lars' shoe (this time).

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

Mr.Rad...

Okay, addressing me as 'Mr. Achai', given that 'Seanachai' is as much a title as a name, was dim, but within the realm of 'well intentioned stupidity', but 'Mr. Rad', where a clear 'first name' and 'last name' are present is simply a rather poor attempt at smirking arseholery.

I see that the 'Gaylord Wannabe' (man, talk about a lack of ambition!) has made his way here. Kwazy assures us that 'Tim' doesn't share the same IP as 'Gaylord'. At this point, my assumption is that Gaylord's family moved to another State. Possibly because even moving him to another school district didn't stop the name calling and abuse.

Whether he is, or he isn't, I see no reason to repeat past mistakes, and without demur I say 'Coventry'.

I anticipate no cry of outrage.

See, Joe? Even my anti-Elitist, egalitarian, near anarchistic tendencies have a limit.

...because apparently city-employed hippie activist recycling-gatherers have nothing better to do at 6 o'clock in the blessed morningtime than to search for my green plastic bin full of Coke cans and Papa Khann's beer bottles.

Oh, please. The people employed to pick up your recycling at 6 AM live in your neighbourhood, que?

Hippies don't pick up recyclable trash at 6 AM. They may be the contact person if you call to complain about it.

The people picking up Papa Khann's empties are hard-working, hard-drinking budding Republicans who're trying to send their kids to a decent school. That's if they've broken through the barrier against giving plum jobs like that to immigrants, rather than the established 'working poor'.

On what planet in your Universe do 'activists' do the dirty work?

And you call yourself a conservative...