All your Three Dee Treebases are belong to us! *MOD* posted

Juju

Revisiting my very first mod ever, I came up with new treebases for all non-snow Italian/Crete settings!

This may sound goofy, but I did my best to make these bases undistinguishable from the originals from 'way up high.'

But when you get down to the ground there's all sorts of undergrowth and foliage with a nice, yet fake (or was that fake, yet nice? ;) ) 3D effect.

All this in glorious hi-res (this mod may tax lower-end systems, especially on heavilly wooded maps) for all summer, fall and (non-snow) winter tree- and scattered treebases.

Lookie here for some screenshots and go here to download!

Thanks once again to Ed, for his usual invaluable advice.

"CM:AK doesn't come with fall trees."

According to thems-who-should-know, Italy isn't exactly known for its brilliant fall foliage ;) . The autumn leaves may possibly be gorgeous at the foot of the Alps but the front line was stuck somewhat farther south of there Autumn of 43 and 44.

Awesome mod as usual Juju and it does go great with Eds trees. Downloaded both on your reccomendation and love the new look of these mods. Thanks to both of you.

I'll honor the thread title by simply saying, "those treebases are pure pwnage".

Thanks y'all!

Lawyer, for some reason the fall brush base and the fall scattered treebase textures are switched in CM:AK (basically, this means simply that those two texture sets are incorrectly numbered). My fall treebases already have the correct numbering. I included the correctly numbered (unaltered) brush bases to correct the other part of the 'switch.'

Originally posted by Juju:

Thanks y'all!

Lawyer, for some reason the fall brush base and the fall scattered treebase textures are switched in CM:AK (basically, this means simply that those two texture sets are incorrectly numbered). My fall treebases already have the correct numbering. I included the correctly numbered (unaltered) brush bases to correct the other part of the 'switch.'

I'm a lawyer, so I need to nail this point down because lawyers aren't all smart. The answer to my question is "yes", right? I must also add your re-numbered brush files to get the whole Juju mod experience and best graphics, correct?

Thanks again,

Jake

[ April 01, 2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

• 3 weeks later...

i dl'd the cmbo cmmos tree mods by ed kinney, richard tremblett, dd, gary kump. i picked the fall color trees from them and renumbered for cmak. then made a zip with gurra's wheat mod. i use ed's cmbo grass, gurra's fall wheat, and juju's treebases. sdog's cmbo paved road with toms fieldpath. mcmmm will strip the cmmos extentions and create new zips. use caution and have a backup.

cmakfalltrees.jpg