So how many of you are going to redo your CMBO scenarios in CMAK?

Hans

-- Winter Wonderland (oops, no snow)

No snow? We ought to have snow in Italy. Is there any confirmation that snow will be missing from CMAK?

I hope not. Since it's already in the engine, its removal would just be a limitation of the hopes some of us have for reviving CMBO in CMAK.

Originally posted by Andreas:

I will probably redo one or two of mine as well. Securing the Dropzone, and 49th Recce are top on the list.

Time permitting.

Please redo Securing the Dropzone. That was one of my favorites.

Oh yeah, "death, mayhem, woe, and all the rest of it." smile.gif

-dale

I'll probably redo just about all of mine, for what its worth: so long as we can get "french" looking terrain and whatnot.

Is that possible, btw? Are there any restrictions on redoing old scenarios? Such as vehicle or OB availability? Or terrain limits e.g., no bocage?

[ October 14, 2003, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Franko ]

Originally posted by Franko:

I'll probably redo just about all of mine, for what its worth: so long as we can get "french" looking terrain and whatnot.

Is that possible, btw? Are there any restrictions on redoing old scenarios? Such as vehicle or OB availability? Or terrain limits e.g., no bocage?

There are "tall hedges". Vehicle and TO&E availability (and rarity) are, however, coded for Italy, not Normandy, so indeed you might run into some issues when converting scenarios here and there. CMAK is not intended to merely be a CMBO in a new set of clothes; even if it will be possible to convert scenarios with a bit of creativity, the main concern was to make it work correctly for what it's supposed to do, and that is Italy.

Martin