An apology

Id just like to say that I am not a hard-core communist and what i said in "the thread" was mostly over-agressive ramblings induced by the anger of being accused of being nazi and from sleep depravation. If anyone has any questions or comments on my political beliefs please contact me via e-mail.

dont worry boys, i wont bite :D

(unless you want me to)

If your a Communist that's fine by me. :D What I really want to know is whether you are a PUNK. Judging by your quote you might be. Well I think this community is full of closet punks spreading their filthy slogans all over the sides of so-called mods of tanks. And what's more I don't care if I'm banned for speaking such an obvious truth! ;)

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

If anyone has any questions or comments on my political beliefs please contact me via e-mail.

Yes, I have a comment. Don't apologize for something that requires no apology. I am not a communist, but I don't hold that against you or anyone else who might be, too. Your beliefs (political, religious or otherwise) are yours and no one here has any right to comment on them or hold them against you in the context of this forum.

Game on, people! ;)

Apologies? Someone feels the need to make apologies? Now I've got to scour the forum threads looking for juicy material that needs to be apologized for!

Leather? Shiney black leather? Now I've got to scour the forum threads looking for...

;)

Could I appologise to Andreas 'Germanboy' Bierman for the way I handled the Soviet troops in his scenario 'Assault on moon'.

Not only did 50% of the boat troops stay in the water for 60% of the scenario but I walked all my spotters straight down the throat of some grateful leather clad fascists before they could take part in the game.

Is 17% a good score?

It was against the AI after all.

I am now expecting a challenge from Phasers on Tickle as I think he needs to keep his average up.

Sheesh! Tight shiney black leather? What bad movies are y'all watching? The ones where some M-60 is masquerading as a Tiger?

Can I pretend to be a grog for a moment? Only the 12th SS Panzer crews wore leather and it was Italian submarine crew leather (always get the best leather from the Italians).

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Do we do or do we do not get to see the pictures of JuJu in the black leather panzer uniform????

That entirely depends on how much money you're willing to spend. I'm game, if you are. Nudge. Wink. :D;)

I have a deep abiding need to tell everyone how sorry I am. redface.gif

And this is frustrating to me because I don't know how sorry I am. :eek:

If it helps, I had a teacher in high school who once told me I was the sorriest-assed SOB he'd ever seen. But even he wouldn't tell me what I was sorry for. I have this unfilled gap in my life just waiting to be filled with guilt, and I can't find anything to feel properly guilty about. It's so frustrating! :mad:

I hope you will all understand. And those who don't, well I hope you all catch some horrible disease and die agonizing, lingering deaths! There, I feel better already. It's true what they say about confession being good for the soul. smile.gif

Michael

[ August 18, 2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

dont get me wrong here gents... im not apologizing for being a communist... im apologizing for saying i am while im not really a hard core commie... :eek: (and that is what i said i was)

we should all listen to the words of wisdom imparted by a 10-year old:

"Commie! Commie! Traitor to our country!".

did i mention the 10-year old was on the christmas episode of seinfeld? :D