An Ale, 2 Waffles, some Good Cheer, and threats for all

GGGGGGGGGGAARRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRAGR AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRAGAGRARAGRG RGRGR A GRAGRAGRA GRAGRGRRRARARAGRAGRAGRAG RAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRGARGRAGRAGRAA GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRARARGAGRAGRA GRAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRGAR R ARAGGR AAGR GRA GR RG GRGR GRGR ARG AGRAGR ARG AGRAGRRG GRAGR GRRG GRAGRA GRAGRAGR AGR!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

The humiliation!!! :mad: I am gonna mke you sacks of skunk-penis-puss eat so much of my newest batch of bitter, angry (ooohhh and I mean angry) molten TNT (from now on known as TNT2!!) you'll be ******* grey for a year!!!! :mad:

I went to the Dr finally and found out I'm sick all of the time because THERE'S MOLD IN MY HOUSE!!!!! :mad: Can you believe that!?? We just moved in 1 year ago and the basement has two layers of OLD carpet right on the concrete and they had a flood down there a while ago because I can see the damage signs!!! Garagragragragragragragrgr!!!! :mad: I have to rip it all up and put down a new floor!!!

GRRGAGRGRAAGRAGRAGRAR!!! :mad:

Turns on the way tonight maggot faces!! Parabellum you're going down and there WILL be an AAR!!!

By the way, I have a really cool daylight scenario for whoever it was that was asking for it. It's been playtested by me and 2 other people!! :mad:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Pure insanity!!

By the way, I have a really cool daylight scenario for whoever it was that was asking for it. It's been playtested by me and 2 other people!! :mad:

MasterMoldDale, it's great to see you back, and just as cogent as ever! :D You sure know how to make an entrance.

That was me asking about a daylight scenario. Mike the wino and I have started a different scenario now, so you want to save your new one until I finish kicking in your Russian teeth in our little fracas? Then I'll be glad to try it out with you.

MasterGoodale Sorry to hear about su casa amiga (and yes I know the difference). If you don't mind I would like to see what a real molten-TNT-chucking scenario looks like. Becket's attempt is sunny, with a few buildings burning but it lacks a certain something. What would that be? Hhhmmm,....oh yes, IT FECKIN LACKS ANY SEMBLENCE OF FLAMING-FLYING-MOLTEN-CHUCKS-O-TNT . Thanks in advance.

Hey, Dave H stop shagging your hamster and let's get this alleged "rematch" underway. Or I can send you special map, 2 bats of green ruskies for you on a map 400m wide by 1800 long, 4 MGs and 2 sturmtigers (all vet) for me. It will be a blast..trust me. :D Get the file sent so that the TNT can start flying.

All right Dave H file received but you should stop shagging your hamster anyways...that's just not right.

[ March 12, 2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

This is typical. Exactly what I expected from a bunch of rat fu*ks such as yourselves! Not one reply or email! :mad: :mad:

I knew there were cowards abound, after all, eating waffles is what you guys do, but not one person willing to get an enema? :mad:

Piss off all of you then! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Sublime

lots of gnashing of teeth and then ....but not one person willing to get an enema?

Uh, dude, what's up with that? Maybe if you stop cramming things in your arse you might be a little happier. What do you think, huh?

And looky, the kind Beowolf has offered up a match when you aren't, um, well,doing "other" things.

*shudders*

Originally posted by Sublime:

This is typical. Exactly what I expected from a bunch of rat fu*ks such as yourselves! Not one reply or email! :mad: :mad:

I knew there were cowards abound, after all, eating waffles is what you guys do, but not one person willing to get an enema? :mad:

Piss off all of you then! :mad: :mad:

Sorry Sublime, although it's tough to turn down such an elegantly worded invitation. Three PBEMs with flocks of infantry in each is about all I can pay attention to at once. Maybe some other time. :D

For now I have to concentrate on a Goodale, a Wino, and a Finn. That's enough of a challenge for me. GRRRRRR!!! :mad: Pass the molten TNT!!

ok wino you sherry drinking bum, the scenario is on the way tonight when I get home!! :mad: You're gonna like this one you non-tnt-chucking, amoeba-pumping, goat-licking, flag-burning, cooking-wine-drinking, kraut loving, armchair warrior wannabe who wouldn't know what to do with a hot can of angry TNT if it was slathered on his face while tied to a flaming panzer full of homos!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest konrad

... while tied to a flaming panzer full of homos!!

yes ,I'm accepting you as a my gaming partner.Now,in beginning of our longterm, beautifull relationship send me a fecking turn

kisses

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by Paddington:

I am going to make a ME scenario...

Prefs:

1942 summer

about 1500-2000 points per side

It should be ready for tomorrow.

So anyone intrested to playtest it? Its only good when played against a human opponent, so find a opponent and play it against him.

I'll give it a go. Who wants their ass handed to them?

(Actually, I wouldn't touch any of you blighters, not even with Mastergoodale's hands.)

Toodle pip,

(With apologies to Teddy )

Jason

Guest konrad

Konrad you MORONIC PUSS LICKING MAGGOT BREEDER it's you that owes me a turn I checked last night and I've been waiting for it for about 3 centuries!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now you own me...

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

PS: AIN"T NOTHING WRONG WITH LICKING PUSSY

uuufff

Konrad you MORONIC PUSS LICKING MAGGOT BREEDER it's you that owes me a turn I checked last night and I've been waiting for it for about 3 centuries!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, GoatFondler, you owe me a turn. It's that little gem of a turn, the one you really, really didn't want to see.

You see, ladies and gentlemen, Goodale is having his arse handed to him. I have, quite literally, removed his arse from his body and am returning it to him in pieces.

Current tally:

2 T-34s turned to mush.

1 SU-152, busted at 300m by a light AT gun through the lower hull armour - ouch.

2 MG carriers, both turned into frying hulks by another light AT gun.

My losses - a halftrack.

Oooh, the pain. Honest, guv.

Come on, Goodale. I haven't even fisted your infantry much yet - apart from that SMG platoon which ran across the open ground right in front of a dug-in veteran HMG-42 - but they won't be going anywhere in a hurry.

In other news:

Mike the Whiner has lost a Panther to the loving caress of an SU-85 and a fighter-bomber in our Becket-induced scenario. My SU-85 proved its suckage value. I am demolishing chunks of city in a major real-estate deal.

Jussi Kohler is staggering to the end of Inferno with me. Yeesh. I had no idea it was this unpleasant. What a great scenario.

Soddball you are playing your own scenario? What kind of jelly-headed, inbred, sister-luvin, toothless, maggot would willing get into this scenario? You made it, you knew what a pile of crap it was. I hope that Jussi Kohler spanks your ass like the naughty little girl that you are. Glad hear that my hapless Panther at least damaged a tank before the whole, intact, skirt-wearing, gerbil-loving, kraut crew (that's right the lot of queers) scampered away to go play grab-ass in the nearest building.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale

who wouldn't know what to do with a hot can of angry TNT if it was slathered on his face while tied to a flaming panzer full of homos!!

Hhhmmm, between you and Sublime this thread is taking a disturbingly homo-erotic turn for the worse. Not that there is anything wrong with, you know whatever you want to do in your own home and all. Maybe you want the thread title changed to "Cheerio sailor, if I buy you an Ale, can I put my Threat in you Waffle later?".

I do appreciate the scenario and I imagine it will be as full of molten-TNT-chucking goodness as you have claimed. Get ready BeoWolf , it will soon be on its way to you.

[ March 13, 2003, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

UPDATES:

Dave H has sent me a reconstruction of the Battle of Gettyburg with Russians playing the South and Krauts as the inept carpet-baggers. With any luck we will done just about the time his sig would go away anyways so a win will be moot.

Javaslinger is amazed by the dark and blinded by flamethrowers. Too bad he keeps killing them and ground conditions are damp. I will never get a proper funeral pyre going at this rate.

Soddball sent me two turns today. One was right and the other was from last week. Are you requesting a do-over there Soddy?

That brings me to BeoWolf . Now I have in my possesion a lovely litte Soddball scenario or we can wait for the king of exess, MasterGoodale to send his little scenario.

I also have a game with lenakonrad . A church is burning, I have lost a mortar team and **** keeps exploding all around my heroic German horde. But soon the age-old question will be answered..."Which kicks ass, the arty or the tank?".

M.I.A.

1) Tanklord, I know you always show up eventually

2) mcgivney, you respond once a week but no turn in the last 10 days.

3) Becket, done moving yet?

So the rest of you half-sack-having, back-shaving, knuckle-dragging, sniveling wankers want a go, count me out til I clear the plate a bit.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

I hope that Jussi Kohler spanks your ass like the naughty little girl that you are.

Im doing my best Mike but that gamey little squinty-eyed Rowan Atkinson look-a-like is giving me a tough fight... Im holding the central flag but hes whipping up my flanks...

Which is kinda nice in a twisted sit-right-next-to-me-in-the-movie-theatre kinda way...

Originally posted by Paddington:

Now, i have only one pbem game going on...

So does anyone have time for a game against me?

Paddington,

If by "game" you mean "massacre of your feeble forces", and by "me" you mean "foppish sheep shagger" then by all means let's have at 'er.

Cheers,

Jason

P.S. This was my first public calling out of an opponent. How did I do? While not in the league of either Soggybottom or Mastergoodexcuses, I'm pretty happy with it.