An Ale, 2 Waffles, some Good Cheer, and threats for all

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words Jason . It made me chuckle again putting it all together.

Abbott , unfortunately as far as I'm concerned PCs are the work of the devil. However Schrullenhaft seems to have a hotline to hell - maybe it would be worth selling your soul to him with a direct appeal in the Tech Support forum?

Teddy

Originally posted by Paddington:

mmmm... Maybe someone could kick my arse in a pbem game?

Wery new to this thread, so call me n00b. But please let me get some cmbb gaming!

Soddball will call you that until you have 6 or 8 thousand posts. My only current PBEM is with MasterMissingdale, which means I have no games at all, so send me a set up. Scenario or QB, either side. I prefer attacks to ME's. Don't expect any kicking, though. Whining, weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth maybe. But no kicking.

:D

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Thanks for the kind words Jason . It made me chuckle again putting it all together.

Abbott , unfortunately as far as I'm concerned PCs are the work of the devil. However Schrullenhaft seems to have a hotline to hell - maybe it would be worth selling your soul to him with a direct appeal in the Tech Support forum?

Teddy

Good idea Eward. i will give that a shot. The medication I am on keeps me a bit fuzzy at times. My problem is with Windoze XP not ME.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Herr Sod i shall renew my pbem campaign against you and everyone else waiting for turns tomorrow.

The tnt shall be extra molten .

*yawn*

My TNT has chilled to the point of boredom waiting for your slack turn-delivering skills to pull themselves together. Ye gods, you can put 30 posts a day on the board but can't find the time to send me a turn? I've eaten knockwurst that were less revolting than you.

GOODWAIL, YOU MAGGOT ENCRUSTED SOCK PUPPET!!!!

Gone AWOL??? My bitter, psychologically disturbed TNT too much for your delicate sensibilities?

Don't try the "Your ISP didn't deliver the turn" ploy either. It's probably true, but where's the fun in me not poking you with sticks? GRRRRR

Originally posted by Dave H

My only current PBEM is with MasterMissingdale, which means I have no games at all, so send me a set up.
Still nursing your wounds lickspittle? Or have yon dreams of another match waned? Rematch proposed and accepted. Terms to be decided.

Have at ye, scoundrel. :mad:

BeoWolf if you really want a go at it, Soddball is but days away from a new scenario. And we all know what they say about a Soddball Scenarios ..."You haven't lived until you have played one and then you want to light your house on fire, gouge out your eyes, and disembowel yourself to ensure no molecule of yourself remains intact.".

Ah, good times, good times indeed.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Still nursing your wounds lickspittle? Or have yon dreams of another match waned? Rematch proposed and accepted. Terms to be decided.

I'm working on it. Did you get the e-mail I sent you? Maggot! :mad: By the way, you never did get my truck, so I consider our fight a tactical loss and a strategic victory! HA!!!

BeoWolf if you really want a go at it, Soddball is but days away from a new scenario. And we all know what they say about a Soddball Scenarios ..."You haven't lived until you have played one and then you want to light your house on fire, gouge out your eyes, and disembowel yourself to ensure no molecule of yourself remains intact.".

This from the guy who WON our little tussle in the fog at midnight in Soddball's Inferno-T. You guys who haven't tried it really owe it to yourselves to play at least once.

Soddball, one suggestion would be to add another HQ unit or two, just to keep some of the flamethrowers in play longer. One HQ with a command bonus can help a lot of teams fight fire with fire. ;)

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Herr Sod i shall renew my pbem campaign against you and everyone else waiting for turns tomorrow.

The tnt shall be extra molten .

I'm waiting Gaylord.

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> My only current PBEM is with MasterMissingdale, which means I have no games at all, so send me a set up.

Ah, good times, good times indeed. </font>

Originally posted by Paddington:

Gentlemen, a game is begining!

! Paddington vs Dave H !

2000 points on a rainy big map... (combine arms)

Daves ruskies are gona get their worst nightmare!

Good Lord, I just noticed I've offered to play somebody from FINLAND!!! :eek: :eek: I'd better let Paddington win. After seeing the damage Finns will do to tanks with their bare hands, I do NOT want to get one upset at me. Is it considered a gamey tactic to surrender on Turn 1? :confused:

Yes, I really want to. Been wanting to flex my muscles for a while now ;) Lets hope I dont get to bad.

Dave H you are wise to be wary of the Finns. You know the whole lutefish thing and all.

All righty Beowolf once the esteemed Soddball has put the finishing touchs on his new scenario we can begin. I hope he puts more molten-TNT into this one..the last one still had unscorched areas after 38 turns. :confused:

...the last one still had unscorched areas after 38 turns. :confused:

Do you think the fact that you slaughtered a couple of dozen Russian flamethrower teams before they could fire had anything to do with that? If all of them could have emptied their flaming molten TNT on your Germans, the entire map would have been one huge bonfire. :mad:

So what has happened to SickWaffleMasterDale? Did he buy MOO3 and he's watching the screen, waiting for a chance to actually do something? Did Soddball cleverly open another thread for him on a different forum? Has he gone over to the dark side of flight simulators forever? The world wonders. tongue.gif

BeoWolf, if you're going to be playing mike the wino, you had better start forming an opinion about the shocking lack of availability of liquor in Elk Grove, California. You do not want to be caught unprepared when the inevitable question comes. :D

Aw, Dave H that one is just for you. Now as far as your flamethrowers, well let's see..."flame"+"throwers", what part implies lay on the ground and die. My fine German lads, all GREEN I might add, goose stepped a long way to put your rotten commie boys to the torch.

And that sig line is only a victory away from removal. So where is my set-up?

Who do I owe turns to, hhhhmmm, let's see...none.

Who owes me turns...ALL OF YOU MAGGOTS!!!

Now stop touching yourselves, put down the "Sunset" magazine and get back to the job at hand.

Namely, chuckin TNT. :mad: :mad:

Chop, chop.

Alright you wannabe TNT chuckin maggitz! :mad: I've had enough of this thread!! :mad: :mad: All this pathetic whining and crap, you're like a bunch of boy scouts - no wait, girl scouts frantically trying to find their peewees to jerk off to a John Wayne flick!!! :mad: :mad: Come one, come all, to be formally SPANKED with TNT chucked goodness, er, badness! And dont think Im not talking to you! *slap slap slap* :mad:

So if any of you wussy's think you can even find your TNT, let alone chuck it, send me a setup! :mad: :mad:

All my hot uberloving turns have gone out this morning. Get to it, maggots! :mad: :mad:

Edited to add: Whoever it was that wanted a new scenario of horror and pain, drop me a line. I have a little gem that's finished and ready for playtesting.

[ March 12, 2003, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Oh Soddball you can just send that scenario on over this way. I have promised BeoWolf that I would huck the all-cleansing-Mother-of-all-TNT at him as soon as you finished your latest bit.

I await the horror.

BTW, let me know when you post Inferno-T so that I can recommend to all that I hate, despise or just annoy me.

Cheers.

Oh Soddball you can just send that scenario on over this way. I have promised BeoWolf that I would huck the all-cleansing-Mother-of-all-TNT at him as soon as you finished your latest bit.

I await the horror.

BTW, let me know when you post Inferno-T so that I can recommend to all that I hate, despise or just annoy me.

Cheers.

"T" in the title stands for "Tournament Saved". The final release will, obviously, just be called "Inferno" - named in part after the result of 35 minutes of flamethrower combat, and in part after the famous "Inferno" scene in the BBC comedy "Coupling".