The unofficial, "When do you think CMAK will be out?" pool thread

I'm surprised that most people tend to be picking in the Mid October to November area, perhaps I was being too optimistic... :(

At least perhaps setting back my expectations a bit may ease my sense of anticipation... But I'm still sticking to my guns that we'll see a September release. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Ostrogorsky:

It will be released NOW, NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT! You will do my bidding, BTS!

Well, it was worth a shot...

So you'd rather have a half-baked game with lots of bugs? You're really into intense frustration and anger then? You like having the screen lock up just as your flanking maneuver, the one you've worked at for 20 moves, is about to bear fruit? Is that what turns your crank?

Well, I hear there are lots of games on the market that should satisfy your every whim.

:D

Michael

There is no CMAK. BFC hired the Anderson Accounting firm and this is just a smoke screen while they prepare to run off to an island in the Pacific where they have used their vast CMBO/BB wealth to purchase the island and stock it with wine, cheese, and beautiful mute women with little memory and fewer morals.

You'll see, just as it starts getting cold everything will just suddenly vanish.

Originally posted by Runyan99:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Hmmm, well i hope not too soon, i've only scrapped the surface of CMBB!!! There are so many tanks and vehicles i have not even used yet!

Scratched the surface. The saying is, 'scratched the surface'. </font>

• 1 month later...

I love threads like this. You'll have CMAK on your drive in mid-December of 2003. You'll be in possession of the new engine late in September of 2006. Absolute minimum system requirements for CM2 will be the $150 video card you bought last week, 256 MB RAM, and a 2 gig processor.

Treeburst155 out.

Edited because I just noticed Rune's "sneek peek" thread.

[ October 07, 2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Absolute minimum system requirements for CM2 will be the $150 video card you bought last week,

You don't understand how it works do you? The minimum requirement will be the video card that came out two weeks after you'd bought a new one.