Master Goodale vs ParaBellum AAR

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Sorry maggots, but it aint gonna happen tonight. I have a major plumbing problem to fix in my house! I tried chucking some TNT at it but it didn't do ****. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MG. You don't want the TNT to do ****. You want it to clear ****. Mind you, using TNT may not be the recommended method according to the Master Plumbers Association.

Regards

Jim R.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job guys! This was a hell of a read. You have inspired me to contribute an AAR, but I need to know: how do yo uget your pics to post? I mean, where do you host the jpeg? Is it on one of those free sites? Please help with this, I'm all ready to post, but I'm not sure where I can host the jpegs in order to include them on the post.

Thanks!

Murph

I just host mine in my free 10 MB of web space that comes with my cable internet account. Most ISPs give you that for free. If not you could use a free one I suppose.

Maggot!

:mad:

Deep down he's a nice guy .

I can feel it. It's posts like this that provide me with hope.

Keep up the good plumbing and get that AAR up you good for nothing worm maggot .

And here's a few of you favourite gremlins to keep you motivated:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

//Salkin

The swede with best wishes

Originally posted by MasterGoodale

Well the plumping is fixed maggot skulls! I had to cut some copper and sling some sodder but it's just like new now! I finished late yesterday so was too damn tired to get the AAR up! Deal with it numb nuts!!

Glad to hear. All that flying TNT with the plumbing backed up, could turn into a fecal storm in Casa de Goodale. :eek:

And of course, Mrs. MasterGoodale will be pleased to hear:

I'll have it up tonight!

:D

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGARAGRAGRAGRAR RARARG GR GR AGRAGR AGR GRR ARAGRAGR AGR AGRG GG AGRAGRARARRARGAG RGAGARA GRAGR GRGARG ARGRG R GRAGRAGR !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's gonna get posted tonight come hell or high TNT you scum-licking, american-flag-burning, punk rocker loving, maggot breeding, anus-invading sacks of maggot puss!!! :mad: The you'll see what reaeaealllly happens! :mad:

...the usual... :mad:

It's gonna get posted tonight come hell or high TNT you scum-licking, american-flag-burning, punk rocker loving, maggot breeding, anus-invading sacks of maggot puss!!! :mad: The you'll see what reaeaealllly happens! :mad:

I think the so-called "plumbing problems" were internal. Note how his prose just flows again, as if a massive clog had been snaked out. But no AAR, no turn, no nothing from the wilds of New England! tongue.gif

Imagine my surprise to find a turn in my e-mail this quickly. I take back at least one or two of the bad things I may have said about MG. :D

[ January 15, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]