This is the end (Final Pz VIB mod posted)

Ok, here's a preview of the final Pz VIB version that I'll be doing. I was going to produce winterized versions, but my poor old carpal tunnels just wouldn't survive. Instead I'll be uploading a plain dunkelgelb "modders" version for all the hot young bucks to have fun with if they want.

So, without further ado, the schwere Panzer Abteilung 505/Zimmerit mod preview:

sPzAbt_505_Preview.jpg

The CMMOS mod will have all the bells and whistles of the Ambush mod (e.g., armoured fenders installed or removed, kill rings, 3 complete sets of tactical numbers), but will also include the "Knight on his Charger" formation marking painted on a portion of the turret side where the zimmerit was removed in three different color schemes, presumably to indicate the vehicle's company within the abteilung. As before, non-CMMOS versions (with just a few options) will also be provided.

Look for this (hopefully) soon as it just needs a final testing pass.

[ July 06, 2005, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Gordon ]

Looking forward to this release. Your Pz IVB's are a very fine job.

Out of topic:

Gordon, in a mail exchange with Philippe, he pointed out that you perhaps could help me out with an issue regarding sound mods for CMMOS. It was something about making the Ruleset look into the wav folder instead of the bmp one. Is that possible? In case it is possible, would you like to help me out?

Regards

Gustav

Originally posted by Gurra:

Looking forward to this release. Your Pz IVB's are a very fine job.

Out of topic:

Gordon, in a mail exchange with Philippe, he pointed out that you perhaps could help me out with an issue regarding sound mods for CMMOS. It was something about making the Ruleset look into the wav folder instead of the bmp one. Is that possible? In case it is possible, would you like to help me out?

Regards

Gustav

Sure, e-mail me as much detail as you can (gordonemolek@poboxes.com) and we'll work it out.

Looks crap Gordon ;) hehehe ( sorry Dear Friend i just could not resist it). Looks like i will have to teach you how to make Mods with your toes too :D

Well done bud, its been a loooong looong road for you but you got there in the end. I hope those carpal tunnels heal up soon and mb some day soon you can get back into the ModSeat.

Best regards

MÃ¥kjager