Howto send crew back into the tank?

Not in the same battle...

CM logic: If any crew abandons its equipment, the crew won't re-man it in the next hour - which is usually more than the length of a CM battle.

Think of shellshock, mental state of the crew, minor injuries, survivors attending casualties or just a breakdown of the tank.

Do not think: "Hey, there are 0 casualties out of 5 crewmen so the crew is in a perfect state. And the tank is neither immobile nor gun-damaged so it can still fight". Numbers and figures lie. Believe me, I make a living out of that. I am a statistician.

Gruß

Joachim

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wicky:

points already made

That too, but there is something about finishing up an Op battle by lighting up your opponent's vehicles one by one. Its like pissing on him when he's down. </font>

Originally posted by Sgt AA:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kingfish:

To ensure they never return, make them burn.

Isn't that only possible in CMAK? I mean, to do it after it's already KO. </font>

Quiz-

Name two different ways an abandoned enemy vehicle can still cause casualties-

1- By attracting air attacks

2- By exploding when my flamethrower team stands beside it and hoses it down.

Incidentally, you could use an abandoned vehicle as an incendiary device in flammable terrain, by shooting it until it burns, thus (eventually) setting the terrain tile on fire.