The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now dear lady ... it wasnt' the pictures themselves that created the controversy, it was the lack of CONTEXT to the photos. Photos are fine, GIVEN PROPER CONTEXT, it's when they are posted willy nilly and with no regard to current events that they become mere place holders.

Old ,sad hipocrite..

that was fun.

so

again

Old ,sad hipocrite

PS: Old ,sad hipocrite

Dear Pussdrinkers,

OK....Whatshisnamenewguywhomentionedthefaqthread has made me feel like I haven't been a part of this silly thread for a while. Since I know by hanging out a little more I will piss off a section of the population here and slam the rest with a massive dose of apathy I am ready to make a limited return.

It is time for the nearly unbeatable Elvis to offer his services to the sodden masses. Any challenger is free to send me the set up file of his(or her) choice. I don’t care what type of battle or which side. I have only played one QB since CMBB was released because I generally find premade scenarios to be more interesting. I also have 2 byte battles left that I am to playtest for Germansissy and would be happy to give one of them a whirl.

Any of you scumbags with the hearts of rats and morals of seahorses try to send me a numbered file and the you will receive and immediate surrender from me. Nothing hurts more than to spend all the time it takes to set up a battle and receive a turn 1 surrender.

So someone send me a setup now. I don’t care who it is but there are several long timers who have been too yeller to take a try at me.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now dear lady ... it wasnt' the pictures themselves that created the controversy, it was the lack of CONTEXT to the photos. Photos are fine, GIVEN PROPER CONTEXT, it's when they are posted willy nilly and with no regard to current events that they become mere place holders.

Old ,sad hipocrite..

that was fun.

so

again

Old ,sad hipocrite

PS: Old ,sad hipocrite </font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Elvis:

<font size=-1>there are several long timers who have been too yeller to take a try at me.</font>

"Too yeller"? We were laboring under the happy illusion that you were dead. And only Seanachai needs to play dead guys to get a win.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

That Boo_Radley arrival thread was about as venomous and wit filled as the "Honeybunch" novels.

And what of you? And what OF you, Nerdan? You talk as if you're a graduate of the Floyd the Barber school of toughness. I've seen pictures of you, and although you look like a bulbous, long-neck swilling, endomorphic teamster, mentally, you're more like Shemp Howard meets Mortimer Snerd.

You want to talk about vapid posts? The most exciting thing I've read of yours was almost the emotional equivalent of a 401k meeting that went right through lunch. People who read your posts form self help groups.

I would engage in a verbal sparring match with you, but after noting the dim flicker of intelligence that usually is the keynote of your aimless postings, I feel that mentally, you'd be outmatched by a McRib sandwich.

Now, I tried to teach you. I tried using a method of dicipline not unlike Huck Finn's father, but without the tenderness, but I see it was wasted.

You've made me quite sad.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

That Boo_Radley arrival thread was about as venomous and wit filled as the "Honeybunch" novels.

And what of you? And what OF you, Nerdan? You talk as if you're a graduate of the Floyd the Barber school of toughness. I've seen pictures of you, and although you look like a bulbous, long-neck swilling, endomorphic teamster, mentally, you're more like Shemp Howard meets Mortimer Snerd.

You want to talk about vapid posts? The most exciting thing I've read of yours was almost the emotional equivalent of a 401k meeting that went right through lunch. People who read your posts form self help groups.

I would engage in a verbal sparring match with you, but after noting the dim flicker of intelligence that usually is the keynote of your aimless postings, I feel that mentally, you'd be outmatched by a McRib sandwich.

Now, I tried to teach you. I tried using a method of dicipline not unlike Huck Finn's father, but without the tenderness, but I see it was wasted.

You've made me quite sad. </font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Three things:

Seanachai! You've got mail.

Joe Shaw! Is an old, sad hoplite?

Elvis! Your posts are bottom-heavy.

As you were.

You think it's easy ... hauling around that great, heavy pike all day? And don't get me started on that shield ... with it or on it she says ... how do I get out of this chicken outfit?

Joe

OK, so I am always into trying new things, see. I like to keep open to new ideas, keep my mind expanding. So anyone heard of that great Russian girl band T.A.T.U.?? Wait, scratch that, I was going in a different direction.

Being married, you have to choose your hobbies wisely. We all know this as it pertains to CM of course. Well, movies are one of those things that are especially difficult to choose with the spouse. I am always trying to push for the latest action-sci-fi thriller (Anyone seen Legend of Chupacabra yet?) Well, I haven't, but yes I've seen Drumline, Amelie, and that idiotic movie with Rachel Green (can't remember the title.)

Sure, I get my share of movies, too, 50% - we're fair. BUT, the goal, the paradise, the NIRVANA of movies is a GENRE we can both love, and last week, I thought I had reached that place.

It was my in, my chance, and I took it for all it was worth. It all started with an anime movie called Spirited Away and it was great! Truly remarkable, and, wily as always in the way of video rentals, I quickly surmised that my wife's love of this movie would give me the perfect chance to set us both on a course I had always been tempted to take: japanese anime fan!

So, doing some quick research on anime, I found what were the best of the genre: Princess Mononoke, Akira, and Record of Lodoss War. (I had already seen Vampire Hunter D years ago and knew it would be a hard sell) The others I was totally unaware of. I am new to this whole anime thing, see.

So I rent the above listed movies, and we invite a friend over to watch Princess Mononoke, me thinking it would be the one she would like the most. Boy, was I wrong.

OK, it started out cool enough, with that worm-beast, and the tower and village and all, and even towards the middle with the guy in heels, and the village in the lake, but then... then... it went bonkers. We watched it all. But, I can say that afterwards there was NO CHANCE I would ever get to watch Akira or the others. Well, I could, but just not with her, and who has time for movies if it doesn't count as "together time"?!?!

I did watch them, well half of Akira, before I fell asleep, and I did get through the first tape of Lodoss. They were both OK, but you know, I was expecting something MORE. These were the CREAM OF THE CROP!! (According to an unnoficial poll I surveyed from Amazon and some other randonly googled web-sites.) It was a failure, and now a month later, I have no new interest, and am back on the sidelines of being "vaguely curious about that whole anime thing that I just don't quite get."

And there you have it.

Malakovski do you have some sort of one-freaking-track mind?? I thought you were a philosophist or somefink? Use that big brain of yours Brad, and I'm sure you can come up with a way that my post is perfectly related to this thread.

As for your turn, try me next October, and you can tell your friend CMPlayer the sane thing. I am on hiatus, a sabbatical, see.

Originally posted by dalem:

Okay, I now know what is wrong with Australians. I tried Vegemite over the weekend, brought by a nice visiting Australian gal. It was.....

Wuss.

Only real men partake of Vegemite.

Mace

Seriously though, did you eat it from a spoon? If so MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Pussdrinkers,

OK....Whatshisnamenewguywhomentionedthefaqthread has made me feel like I haven't been a part of this silly thread for a while. Since I know by hanging out a little more I will piss off a section of the population here and slam the rest with a massive dose of apathy I am ready to make a limited return.

It is time for the nearly unbeatable Elvis to offer his services to the sodden masses. Any challenger is free to send me the set up file of his(or her) choice. I don’t care what type of battle or which side. I have only played one QB since CMBB was released because I generally find premade scenarios to be more interesting. I also have 2 byte battles left that I am to playtest for Germansissy and would be happy to give one of them a whirl.

Any of you scumbags with the hearts of rats and morals of seahorses try to send me a numbered file and the you will receive and immediate surrender from me. Nothing hurts more than to spend all the time it takes to set up a battle and receive a turn 1 surrender.

So someone send me a setup now. I don’t care who it is but there are several long timers who have been too yeller to take a try at me.

Love,

Elvis

So, you pompous prancing Prat. One game all you can handle ? Selling yourself short, arn't you ? You have two hands that function... oh, maybe one is always affixed to a certain part of your anatomy - hence the one word postings of late.

Pillock. Stand up and be counted with those that can multi-task in life.

Noba.