Of mice, men, mold and maggots -- it's the MasterGoodale thread

Jizm hog you have plenty of firepower to defeat those Ruskies! :mad: He needs time to set up because the map is very unique and provides a plethora of options. He's probably being sneaky. :mad: :mad:

Just protect those Tigers and you'll be fine and dandy and your men will go home with bags full of crispy Russian lips. :mad:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

...when I am done with you puss pod. :mad:

CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, SODDBALL, TEACH HIM HOW TO SPELL 'PUS', WOULD YOU?! THE BUGGER PRACTICALLY BATHES IN IT, HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONSISTENTLY SPELL IT CORRECTLY! </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Looks like I'm gonna have a little time available as my friend says it could take a couple days to set up all his Russians in our Goodale scenario. Nice.......NOT

:mad: :mad: :mad: [

Hey my opponent only took a week - what's the problem - heck 2 moves into it and I've already seen a vehicle, and am needing a change in pant's 'cos of the dumb place I put some of my guns!! smile.gif

What more could a gamer ask for??!! :D:D:D well appart from a well designed scenario from anyone appart from His Beeriness that is...

( :mad: just for the sake of the thread)

[ September 16, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, SODDBALL, TEACH HIM HOW TO SPELL 'PUS', WOULD YOU?! THE BUGGER PRACTICALLY BATHES IN IT, HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONSISTENTLY SPELL IT CORRECTLY!</font>

CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, SODDBALL, TEACH HIM HOW TO SPELL 'PUS', WOULD YOU?! THE BUGGER PRACTICALLY BATHES IN IT, HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONSISTENTLY SPELL IT CORRECTLY! </font>

What a bunch of Puss pods you all are! :mad:

Especially Prinze Goodeugen who has gone, once again, MasterGoodale. GasterMoodale, on the other hand, has sent me a turn last night, and commented it quite rationally. :eek:

Bucket, does this mean I'm going to lose to the Moldy One? :confused:

Originally posted by Soddball:

If it winds you up SumIrishName then it's a groovy thing.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL "CHEERY WAFFLE" PARTICIPANTS:

To invoke the rage and distress of SeanyPoos, the word "pus" should now be spelled with a minimum of two 's'.

pusssss heads :mad:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSo

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSoddball

ssssssssssssstymies

SSSSSSSSSSSeanachai'ssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssordid

sssssssssssssscheme

sssssssssssuccessssssssssssssssssssfully

SSSSSSSSSSSSal-lute!!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

If it winds you up SumIrishName then it's a groovy thing.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL "CHEERY WAFFLE" PARTICIPANTS:

To invoke the rage and distress of SeanyPoos, the word "pus" should now be spelled with a minimum of two 's'.

pusssss heads :mad:

You're really an Australian, aren't you Soddball?

Originally posted by Keke:

GasterMoodale, on the other hand, has sent me a turn last night, and commented it quite rationally. :eek:

Bucket, does this mean I'm going to lose to the Moldy One? :confused:

No, that typically means you really hammered him.

:D

Traveling for business today, won't be back til tomorrow. So that means no turns sent to opponents until Thursday night at the earliest, and even that depends on how hard fair dame Isabel decides to batter the area.

In other news, I have room for one more PBEM, so it's about time to taunt.

--Becket, Scourge of Finland.

Originally posted by Firefly:

Will you lot please stop upsetting MrSpkr on the CMBB forum. The correct place to upset him is the General Forum (I suggest a topic entitled 'Wesley Clark: the Greatest General EVAR111').

Thanks for your attention to this.

You sloped-headed, Darwinian-failure, monkey-humping, inbred nong. The proper place to annoy MrsBkr is feckin EVERYWHERE!!!

Now, piss off, sock monkey.

[ September 17, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by Firefly:

Will you lot please stop upsetting MrSpkr on the CMBB forum. The correct place to upset him is the General Forum (I suggest a topic entitled 'Wesley Clark: the Greatest General EVAR111').

Thanks for your attention to this.

Yeah, I saw his question in the Cover Art thread. "Why do Soddball and I play Combat Mission and post in this forum?" The thread was locked before I could deliver a spectacular reply for myself. :mad:

I'm sure Soddball has his own reasons for the things he does - peculiar, I'm sure, but reasons nonetheless. I'd expect nothing less from the demented Englishman. :D

I'll have to think about this. Maybe I should be flattered to be singled out like that. Obviously something I've said struck a nerve. I wish I knew what it was. :(:(

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

soddball teach?!?!? WTF? Have ye that little regard for the young ones of today?

and why not??

Those that can, do after all, while those that can't, teach.

Seems highly appropriate.

MasterGoodale, you non-pus-spelling maggot, where are you hiding? You're 15 turns into what was supposed to be a quick 20 turn battle, and you stop sending turns? Would it kill you to actually keep sending turns until a battle is finished for once? I'm willing to find out. tongue.gif:D:D

I hope you didn't get run over by a bussssss. Maggot. tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

MasterGoodale,

I hope you didn't get run over by a bussssss. Maggot.

Dave

Read what you have posted.........

Are you feeling okay? Did Nugget send you some wine? Maybe you were concerned about the passengers on the bus? :confused: :confused: </font>