Yay!!! It's here!

After a lame day at an exchange I got home quite tired, which you get by actually not doing anything all day except for playing with your big toe...

I went upstairs, opened the door to my bedroom and was surprised by a package laying on my bed!

I opened it and as joy filled my whole being I peeked inside... YAY! Battlefront's package has arrived! Quite soon I'd might add, only 7 days after my order was placed WITH books.

So here I am, fully loaded for some serious CM play with:

-CMBB

-CMAK

-CMBB Strategy Guide

-CMAK Companion

Just had to tell you guys this! smile.gif

Welcome to the CM world the most advanced game of its type. We salute you in our community.

A little piece of advice. Search the forums for any detailed info you want on tactics and strategy.

I could propose to you to start reading on using artillery, engineers infantry and tanks - in that order.

Just out of curiosity, since you just got the disk today would your new CMAK be v1.01 or the brand-new 1.02 patch? Should say in the far corner of the splash screen.

If it's 1.01 then you're about to be introduced to another joy of the CM community... downloading patches from the web!!!

Originally posted by spartan1:

Welcome to the CM world the most advanced game of its type. We salute you in our community.

A little piece of advice. Search the forums for any detailed info you want on tactics and strategy.

And if you have any questions to ask, just go to CMAK forum and find the thread that has "Peng Challenge" in its title. That is especially meant for newbies!

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by spartan1:

And if you have any questions to ask, just go to CMAK forum and find the thread that has "Peng Challenge" in its title. That is especially meant for newbies! </font>

That my little friend, is something I'd rather not say, as I would be forced to kill you, or more correct, have someone kill you.

You might want to check any dictionaries to run down my name... tongue.gif

That is... if you can read, of course. Might be that you usually have someone read you these forums and you tell him/her what to write down, if your answers are truely yours to begin with.

Will have to check that on my SuperGorku2000... oops, told you too much and you know what that means, right?

BTW I am curious how you guys pronounce 'Yskonyn'. Anyone dares to write down a phonetic version?

Originally posted by Philippe:

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

I'm afraid of the Danes and those who bring gifts???

I wish Romulus and Remus had drowned in that river they were put in as babies-i don't quite see in which way my generation deserves their romans and greeks, and their strange tongues.