The Longest Mod (preview)

Well folks, I'm overdue for an update on what seems like the eternal mod project, my Pz VIB. I had to put it on the shelf for awhile, because I was sick and tired of futzing with it :D and because I was helping Andreas out with his Sea Lion project for CMAK. But, I've started back on it, and have the ambush "spots" (I've just started doing the sides), weathering, rust, etc. and markings to finalize and then we should be good to go. ETA? Hard to say, but hopefully before Christmas. ;)

KT_Front_20040902.jpg

KT_Rear_20040902.jpg

KT_Top_20040902.jpg

As usual, jpeg fuzzes up some of the details.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Gordon

Well folks, I'm overdue for an update on what seems like the eternal mod project, my Pz VIB. I had to put it on the shelf for awhile, because I was sick and tired of futzing with it :D and because I was helping Andreas out with his Sea Lion project for CMAK. But, I've started back on it, and have the ambush "spots" (I've just started doing the sides), weathering, rust, etc. and markings to finalize and then we should be good to go. ETA? Hard to say, but hopefully before Christmas. ;)

KT_Front_20040902.jpg

KT_Rear_20040902.jpg

KT_Top_20040902.jpg

As usual, jpeg fuzzes up some of the details.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Gordon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes it does look fimiliar, This looks similiar to the mod in CMBO. And yes I'am thinking about getting back into the mod scene. Gordon was the first person on the forum to help me in the modding world, he is the "guru" of modding in my opinion, and still top notch!! I noticed a lot of mods were lost in the crash at the mod data base, that is ashame. I had a major computer crash and lost all the mods that I had done along with all the rest and man there was a ton of em. i had them backed up on CD-Rs but can't find the CD-Rs darn it! I'm a bit rusty on the modding but I have been working on several

Yes it does look fimiliar, This looks similiar to the mod in CMBO. And yes I'am thinking about getting back into the mod scene. Gordon was the first person on the forum to help me in the modding world, he is the "guru" of modding in my opinion, and still top notch!! I noticed a lot of mods were lost in the crash at the mod data base, that is ashame. I had a major computer crash and lost all the mods that I had done along with all the rest and man there was a ton of em. i had them backed up on CD-Rs but can't find the CD-Rs darn it! I'm a bit rusty on the modding but I have been working on several

Originally posted by MikeyD:

The more the merrier! I can't see why anyone would buy a plastic kit again if they've got CMBB and Photoshop on their computer. 'Virtual modeling' is here to stay! :D

Don't get me wrong, I AM a total mod slut. But sometimes I like to be able to hold my models and...wait, that just doesn't sound right! Sometimes I like to pick up my models, but they always slap me and walk away. Aw hell! You're right virtual modeling is here to stay! :D