When Is The U.N Finally Going To Inspect The Peng Challenge?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by dalem:

<font size=-1>Turns out, clodhoppers.</font>

Right back at you, mon petite general. You're losing more clanketty things - thanks to a lovely flank move, if I do say so myself - and your IL-2 can't hit the side of a hill, let alone the Tiger on top of it. Have you got Old Joe flying for you?

In other no-turn-from-either-of-them updates:

</font>

• chrisl is complaining about being sucked into an argument with an idiot on the outerboards. He claims the argument is about quantum mechanics, but really, who can tell? The important point is that he's arguing with idiots. Next he'll be trying to eat things bigger than his own head. Didn't his momma teach him not to do this stuff?</font>
  • Noba has taken a week to half-process a setup. Something about refereeing lots of rugby games. Probably still hasn't found his glasses.</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

All I can say is thank god I had my speakers turned off.

P.S.- Isn't Andy Bichel a legend!

No he bloody isn't, he's a bits and pieces cricketer who, if he played for any other international team, would get the slapping his ugly mug deserves some of the shots he played yesterday would get him laughed off the local park and as for his bowling my grandmother could hit that and she's blind! I hope someone kicks their arrogant, loud mouthed, show off arses in the next round (preferably Kenya).

Sorry but i had to say something this has been winding me up all morning.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'd like to thank all the people from the wrong side of the planet who didn't touch the thread all night, leaving it dangling at the bottom of page one.

Were there all day cricket matches on the telly?

Useless rednecks.

We were just afraid we might provoke more outbursts of cut-n-paste song lyrics...

Originally posted by Lt. Hortlund:

Sir Lars

I return after my quest with 4 wonderful victories and one glorious draw.

HEAR YE!, HEAR YE!!, HEAR YE!!!

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, having been duly trained the Mystic Ways and Lore of the Pool,

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, having completed his Squirely Rite of Passage by completing five (5) Battles in the "Quest for the Anointed Armored Car",

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, having gone above and beyond the call by crashing a Peng Challenge Thread by the posting of inordinately large pictures,

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, feeling bad about crashing the Forum, went the extra mile by destroying his own hard drive,

Whereas I'm getting really tired of all these whereas's, or is that wherei? Anyway, or is that Anywi? Whatever...

I hereby beseech the Olde Ones of the MBT and the Justicar to confirm Sir Hortlund as a Knight of the Cesspool in good...err,poor...well, at least he's standing, with all the rights and privileges thereof, and ask King Meeks to please do the honors by hitting him about the head with the rubber chicken.

Arise Sir Hortlund!!!

SSN Hint Of The Day: Gamble with the rent money.

Now sod off.

[ March 03, 2003, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lt. Hortlund:

Sir Lars

I return after my quest with 4 wonderful victories and one glorious draw.

HEAR YE!, HEAR YE!!, HEAR YE!!!

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, having been duly trained the Mystic Ways and Lore of the Pool,

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, having completed his Squirely Rite of Passage by completing five (5) Battles in the "Quest for the Anointed Armored Car",

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, having gone above and beyond the call by crashing a Peng Challenge Thread by the posting of inordinately large pictures,

Whereas, Lt. Hortlund, feeling bad about crashing the Forum, went the extra mile by destroying his own hard drive,

Whereas I'm getting really tired of all these whereas's, or is that wherei? Anyway, or is that Anywi? Whatever...

I hereby beseech the Olde Ones of the MBT and the Justicar to confirm Sir Hortlund as a Knight of the Cesspool in good...err,poor...well, at least he's standing, with all the rights and privileges thereof, and ask King Meeks to please do the honors by hitting him about the head with the rubber chicken.

Arise Sir Hortlund!!!

SSN Hint Of The Day: Gamble with the rent money.

Now sod off. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why you'd probably raise a ruckus about a 44 year old man sleeping with children not his own ... and cutting off his nose to spite his face I suppose.

44? You? I think you dropped a decimal there, Methuselah.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why you'd probably raise a ruckus about a 44 year old man sleeping with children not his own ... and cutting off his nose to spite his face I suppose.

44? You? I think you dropped a decimal there, Methuselah. </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'd like to thank all the people from the wrong side of the planet who didn't touch the thread all night, leaving it dangling at the bottom of page one.

Were there all day cricket matches on the telly?

Useless rednecks.

We were just afraid we might provoke more outbursts of cut-n-paste song lyrics... </font>

And here it is hours later and yet again the MBT(Smile when you say that) is languishing at the bottom of the page.

I don't know where everyone is, but wherever you are, I hope you run into unhittable guns.

[ March 03, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Wildman:

HORROR of HORRORS. I will be forced to spend time in Minneapolis. Northwest, in its finite wisdom, is forcing me to lay over for three hours on the 2nd of March and a hellish SIX hours on the 14th.

To overcome my loathing of all thing Minnesooootan I will require copious amounts of alcohol and company to drink it with.

Email me you cheeseheaded wankers.

For the geographically impaired, the Cheeseheads are one state to the right.

[ March 03, 2003, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Moriarty:

<font size=-1>For the geographically impaired, the Cheeseheads are one state to the right.</font>

It's not that we're geographically impaired - it's that we don't care.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I welcome Sir Lt. Hortlund to the ranks of the Knights of the CessPool and most particularly to full membership in the Shavian House.

Joe

Sniff...is it really true? The goal I have been working towards for so long?

Can I really put that in my sig line now?

*eyes begins to tear up uncontrollably*

I think I'm about to do a Halle Berry

..I love you all so much!

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wildman:

HORROR of HORRORS. I will be forced to spend time in Minneapolis. Northwest, in its finite wisdom, is forcing me to lay over for three hours on the 2nd of March and a hellish SIX hours on the 14th.

To overcome my loathing of all thing Minnesooootan I will require copious amounts of alcohol and company to drink it with.

Email me you cheeseheaded wankers.

For the geographically impaired, the Cheeseheads are one state to the right. </font>