CMAK is to be released SOON ENOUGH

"Okay guys, thats enough. The cover art has been decided on for some time now, and at least one person above is VERY WARM as to what we went with.

You will all see it soon enough.

By the way, you should see the new splash art for the CMBB:Special Edition, very cool.

Madmatt"

You poke them enough, and they drop bits and pieces of intel data for us :D

Now, could someone with a good English phrase book define us, how many days is "soon enough"?

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

For someone who has English as a first language, "soon enough" does not mean "soon". It is a phrase used by parents to put off questions by young children.

"When is Santa Claus coming?"

"soon enough"

It's a phrase used when you are tired of hearing the question over and over. It may even be slightly derogatory.

Snapshots from a Canadian childhood...

Never mind, Michael, we all treasure your every question.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Oh hush, garden gnome!! The only thing keeping me warm at night is the fact that the equivalent of ten hard-earned US dollars will soon be lining your pockets against your will!

Hmm, not necessarily. MrSpkr now claims that he's going to use the money to promote school shootings in Texas. At least he's keeping the violence close to home...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Oh hush, garden gnome!! The only thing keeping me warm at night is the fact that the equivalent of ten hard-earned US dollars will soon be lining your pockets against your will!

Hmm, not necessarily. MrSpkr now claims that he's going to use the money to promote school shootings in Texas. At least he's keeping the violence close to home... </font>

Originally posted by Cpl Dodge:

For anybody that hasn't seen it, here is a link to the new CMBB SE cover art

That's pretty nice, actually. But the blurb says I get to experience Unconditional Surrender in Berlin. What scenario is that in? Or is that only part of the Special Edition? Will there be an online download that will allow me to experience Unconditional Surrender in Berlin? It sounds kind of titillating.

"Honey, when will dinner be ready?"

"Soon"

(Later)

"Honey when will dinner be ready?"

"When it's ready"

(Later)

"Honey, when will dinner be ready?"

"Soon enough"

(Later)

"Honey when will dinner be ready?"

".........(stare)........"

(Later)

"Honey, when.."

**SMACK** followed by the sound of dinner being poured over an open wound.

"It's ready now"

[ September 17, 2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Yep, I know Michael! I don't have a DVD player on my computer.....stupid PC gamer!

Anyone want a DVD with tons of demo's...encluding CMBB?

Bill :D

I finally have a means of getting a friend in California into CMBB. He is scared of using his credit card online! :rolleyes: Hopefully he finds PC Gamer and picks it up, if not I'm sending him the DVD - good point, I bet his computer doesn't have a DVD player either! :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cpl Dodge:

For anybody that hasn't seen it, here is a link to the new CMBB SE cover art

That's pretty nice, actually. But the blurb says I get to experience Unconditional Surrender in Berlin. What scenario is that in? Or is that only part of the Special Edition? Will there be an online download that will allow me to experience Unconditional Surrender in Berlin? It sounds kind of titillating. </font>

That's pretty nice, actually. But the blurb says I get to experience Unconditional Surrender in Berlin. What scenario is that in? Or is that only part of the Special Edition? Will there be an online download that will allow me to experience Unconditional Surrender in Berlin? It sounds kind of titillating.

Don't worry. This is the other, teen rated CMBB version.

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't worry. This is the other, teen rated CMBB version. </font>