What games are you playing beside CM?

Originally posted by Beer:

Baldur's Gate 2 is absolutely fantastic. Never have I been more engrossed in a game. Dont let the nerdy D&D stuff fool you, this game rocks.

I'm a big fan of the Baldur's Gate series, and RPGs in general.

Have you tried 'Planescape Torment'? Made by the same company who did BG2 and regarded by many as the best RPG ever.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost Recon - best online FPS multiplayer tactical experience, never gets old, cant wait for GR2

COD a little but too arcadish/too much bunny hopping to be "realistic"

HTTR and SP:WaW

Future of CM? To combine GR graphics with SP:WaW amount of equipment and TO&E flexibility

Here are a few of mine:

Steel Pathers World at War ver.7.0

Great turn base tactical, not as good as CMBB or CMAK. It has great organiztional for campaigns, The one weakness of CM games. It also features Pacfic Theater. Well try to covert some of there scenarios to CMBB

Total War Shogun:

Great strategical and real time tactical fighting for the Shogunate of Japan. Love those Samurai.

Total War Medevil and Vikings expansion: Great strategical and real time tacical of Medevil Europe.

The there is Commando 1 and 2, not played much.

Space flight Sim combat :Free Space

Still old favorite Red Baron flight sim

American Civil War, Strategical

SSG Ardennes Offence (TAO)

Matrix War in Russia and Pacific War Strategical not played much

For the first time in 3,5 years im doing no games besides the occasional cmbb.

Im hoping to upgrade my computer soon to be abble to play more thrilling firstpersonshooters...preferably single players.

Would like to give Unreal2 and Hellraiser a try,

I did alot of unreal tournament online gaming, i miss it, but i will not go through all that bad bad frame/package sending and timeslot mixe up again. (yep, im dissapointed;)

The Total War games - Rome is coming soon!

Century of Warfare - playing an on going Italy Campaign, it's rather long. I've designed two scenarios and upgraded another

Any of the Musket era games by HPS.

But nothing puts the needle in my arm like CM.

David

"Air Force tank Divisions are the wave of the future. Thank Goodness we Germans thought of it first!" Hermann Goering

I wonder if anyone else finds CM and playing thrash metal a good mix? Probably not.

Anyway...Call of Duty, while extremely unrealistic in terms of armour (Tigers do not brew up in a massive explosion when hit on the tracks by a Panzerfaust), is also very fun - and funny in places ('Private Kovalenko..' etc.). I also like playing The Sims (please don't boo me) - it has me in an inexplicable grip, and I can't stop playing it.

Other than that, CM all the way...for the past week. smile.gif