Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wanders in, lugging a crate of wine for Lady YK2*

Grue did good.

Grue fetch booze from cellar and bring like Yk2 ask.

Grue also met nice Goodale people visting MBT and bring them back!

*empties shredded human remains from composter onto ground*

No need to thank Grue, is civil service.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

...maggot lips ...schlong ......slather ...maggot ...pus pool!!

OooOOOOooooh, foreplay talk!

*blush*

Grue think Master Goodale notice Goodale herd now on heat!

Grue

You better make it a good one Keke or I'll send it back slathered in angry TNT with a lit fuse marked "Blow Up Sender"!! :mad: :mad:

Lots of TNT and a QB map you've never seen before you twit. :mad: Make it a Russian Defense so I can teach you that your first win was a fluke maggot. :mad: :mad:

PAH!!! It's your turn to attack, creepy mongoloid. I choose Romanians, so you could have a chance of winning (not really).

Originally posted by Mace:

Grue did good.

*Strokes Grues Head*

Sweet, Sweet Grue.. If only everyone was as obedient as the Grue then life would be so much easier...

*Throws a tasty snack*

There you go Grue, now if you could just fetch the loungers for Persephone and myself and set them up in the far corner that would be perfect..

Axe, this evening I'll send you the file I sent to Mike in New Zealand. It has my German forces already selected, and you can pick whatever Soviet units you want for mike_the_whiner. I think lots and lots of jeeps and trucks would be appropriate. They might also prevent him from hurting himself. No sharp edges or small pieces he may try to swallow, you know. :D

Teddy, my e-mail to you bounced. It's just within the realm of possibility that I used the wrong address. I didn't have time to check before shutting down last night. Try, try again tonight. redface.gif:D

YK2, don't worry about MasterGoodale. His bark is much, much worse than his bite. He's had all of his shots, too. We're always glad to have visitors here, they help keep us sharp. They also distract MasterGoodale's attention from the rest of us. 16 more days, MG, you maggot. :D

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Grue did good.

*Strokes Grues Head*

Sweet, Sweet Grue.. If only everyone was as obedient as the Grue then life would be so much easier...

*Throws a tasty snack*

There you go Grue, now if you could just fetch the loungers for Persephone and myself and set them up in the far corner that would be perfect.. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Who let him out of his cage? He's rolling in the Peng again. Someone needs to give him a bath and hit his nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Violence never solves anything Axe ..

I think the poor thing is hungry..

Don't you lot feed him?

The ladies of the MBT tend to shower our Grue with lots of love and attention, he never goes hungry and always has a warm bed in which to sleep.. and when he's really grumpy, like when after a huge influx of SSNs then a cuddle always helps soothe him.

Of course, MG could prove to be very stubborn, experience suggests you need to treat any underlying hostilities from an early age..

In which case..

I suggest lots of TLC and a tasty morsel from the General Forum every other day... :D:D:D

YK2 setting up her own personal corner in the Waffle... despite (or because of? ) The Maggoty Man.

MGA escapes into the MBT, forever leaving his mark in the oddest titled incarnation of that thread. Fitting, I suppose.

I blame Boo.

Now pardon me while I go find and listen to "The World Turned Upside Down". :D :mad: :mad:

AXE how much TNT are you furiously chucking in "Blood and Scones"?? :mad:

Oodles.

Smope is getting 150mm shells, fire and hot lead in copious amounts. His men are feeling tired, many of them having tucked in for dirt naps.

I had to watch the last turn about five times to catch all the TNT. Well done.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ September 04, 2003, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Who let him out of his cage? He's rolling in the Peng again. Someone needs to give him a bath and hit his nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Of course, MG could prove to be very stubborn, experience suggests you need to treat any underlying hostilities from an early age..

In which case..

</font>

gamey game game updates

Dave H and I may have reached a stalemate. I have no clue how I'm supposed to get out of some of the valleys I'm currently waffling about. Dave is also sneaky. He springs troops from hidden places after all his other troops in the area are dead.

Snarker and I are both trembling like those English troops before Agincourt in Henry V -- the rumbling of tanks can be heard and it's only a matter of time before what I think is going to be the most titanic armored conflict I've ever seen in CM.

mike the wino was quiet, too quiet, in the latest turn.

After three of the most boring turns in history, Axe finally turned up with the most bizarre assortment of forces I've ever seen. Was that a Lynx and a Puma? :eek:

Finally, MG and I are fighting the CMBB equivalent of Rocky. Whoever throws the last punch will win. If you've followed the threads this long, the prior sentence will probably allow to deduce the following: I suck at CM. :D In any event, I can't rave about this game enough. MG's Soviet scum that had the unfortunate luck to be in a house my Pioneers just blew to hell might disagree.

Oh, :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Best to let him chuck TNT and growl his pent up frustrations out.

Ohh I agree totally Snarker ..

At least for now...

I just think maybe a little pepto bismol after feeding time would make his tummy feel a whole lot better..

I hate to think the poor thing is in pain..

pepto-stomach-animation-sma.gif = lots of :mad: :mad: :mad: and GRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS

Next time the Lady Persephone makes one of her famous cheesecakes I'll ask her to add a little something especially with MG in mind..

I swear to the God of angry TNT and melted kraut faces you better be lying about that house incident Becket!!! :mad:

I only know of one house you could have possible found my troops in and that was a fresh fiesty squad!! :mad: If you found them, then their 3 squads of brothers nearby surely found you :mad:

And then I would imagine the angry T-34s nearby began chucking, slinging, spewing, tossing, spitting, throwing, flailing and propelling by any means available copious amounts of angry hot lead and emotionally unstable TNT in their general direction. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I swear to the God of angry TNT and melted kraut faces you better be lying about that house incident Becket!!! :mad:

I only know of one house you could have possible found my troops in and that was a fresh fiesty squad!! :mad: If you found them, then their 3 squads of brothers nearby surely found you :mad:

And then I would imagine the angry T-34s nearby began chucking, slinging, spewing, tossing, spitting, throwing, flailing and propelling by any means available copious amounts of angry hot lead and emotionally unstable TNT in their general direction. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, not lying at all. The house in question no longer exists, btw. And yes, there were other squads in the area, but as you may know, satchel charges carry a really, really big BOOM. And what the satchel charges didn't take care of, the artillery barrage did.

Hee hee. :D

I just think maybe a little pepto bismol after feeding time would make his tummy feel a whole lot better..

I hate to think the poor thing is in pain..

Oddly enough, that same thought puts a smile on my face and a song in my heart! :D

Next time the Lady Persephone makes one of her famous cheesecakes I'll ask her to add a little something especially with MG in mind..
Would a healthy dose of rat poison go well with cheesecake? As much as I would hate to see a good cheesecake ruined, it would be a sacrifice to a much higher calling. :D:D

Seanachai - admit it, you're lurking too - thank you for the very kind words in your cute little thread over there. My feelings on a potential trade to the Peng thread are: If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve. Instead I'd probably go hang out with my buddies like william amos, Slapdragon, Desdee, and the other imperial storm troopers in the General Forum. tongue.gif:D:D