Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

Tsk tsk. Do we have to break out the soap again?

By the way (or BTW for those who don't feel like wasting 1/10 of a second of your miserable existences typing it out), I have to hand it to MasterGoodale.

Despite the revolting title of Blood and Scones, it is laden with some heavy TNT. As 89754Snoopy is now becoming quite familiar with. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going down Keke. I demand a rematch maggot lips!! :mad: Pull that schlong out of your ear and listen to my hate!! :mad:

I'm gonna slather you you little maggot! You slithered off with your victory and now it's time to pay the piper! The big, grown up, more experienced piper that is! :mad:

I'll sedn you a setup as soon as I can get it done pus pool!! :mad:

Originally posted by Other Means:

sorry, i know this is the wrong place but i think there's some people looking at this thread right now: how do i place a flag in the scenario editor?

GRRAAARRGHRH!!!!

You place it from the unit setup screen.

Now you have the answer and you've been maggotized. :mad: Not bad for a one line post.

Talkative group today. Again, the previous thread was locked before it made it halfway down the first page. Big Brother is watching. Pengophiles are always welcome, but are cautioned that the fury maggot MasterGoodale has been known to throw fits when he spots one. Not that there's anything wrong with that. tongue.gif:D

Axe, did you get the file from Becket? Can you believe that gamey maggot mike_the_grapo would place so many conditions on such a straightforward PBEM? Well of course you do, and so do I. :D

Teddy, your setup is heading east right now. Be prepared, and direct all complaints about the map and the forces to Becket. He graciously put this together for me, for which I thank him. :D:D

Originally posted by Becket:

...Can we reach a gentlemen's agreement here to at least try and not hang ourselves just because a rope salesman is passing through? :D

Becket, I think you are assuming something about the maggots of this thread which may not be 100 percent accurate. Some of them may not even recognize that g-word you used. Words of nine letters or more are outside their comfort zones. Way, WAY outside. tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hello Boys...

This is the Peng thread right?

It's all becoming so confusing.... waffles, frangipans.....

I blame Boo

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Poor Boo. The most charming part about him is that when he tries and fails, he tries again and fails better. </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Can you believe that gamey maggot mike_the_grapo would place so many conditions on such a straightforward PBEM? Well of course you do, and so do I.

Dave you ignorant slut. I would go back and recite your prose verbatim to you but instead I will paraphrase:

"Anyone wishing kick my lame-Indiana-ass all the way to a new, therefore better, state can play with the forces selected, choose theirs ownz OR have a third party choose both sides. Game, set and match.

*sigh*

We had ladies in here for the first time and MG scared em right off.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Why, how nice of you to say so, Bucket. May I call you Bucket? If not, I can always call you maggoty-waffle-licking GAARRAGHGAAHAHAHAHA-patooie.

Or not. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Go right ahead, I think you have the talent level appropriate to join the other "unique" individuals delving into the cutting edge of vowel replacement humor. :rolleyes:

Greetings and salutations and whatnot, maggots. :mad:

Just posting to let you reprobates know I am still alive (more's the pity, eh?), and indeed feeling demonstrably better than I have in years ("MEIN FUEHRER, I CAN WALK!!"). Now that I have reached something like a new physical equilibrium, I find myself reevaluting many things that I thought were pretty much set in stone.

Among the lesser things to tend to: CM. I've found my interst in such things seriously on the wane. However, I don't like the idea of leaving things unfinished, so here: I will get back to my PBEM games that are outstanding on a one-turn-a-day basis in the late evenings (US CST, GMT-6) starting tomorrow.

That means the following maroons can expect a resumption of the madness (in the game realm, not my own!): Prinz Eugen, Keke, DaveH, and Axe2121.

With the conclusion of those games, I'm out, and heading on down the road to wherever it takes me. Peace... errrrrr... War! :mad: